Sign in to follow this  
halixon

I have some regretful news.

I'm sorry guys. My life has become so full. I just joined the creative/photography/video team for my Church, and that has me really busy, plus I'm getting a job soon.

I love this community and have loved being a part of it. But I don't think I have the commitment for Eurobricks. Thus I won't be staying here. You guys are all great, and I'll miss you.

I'll still be around Flickr, and you may see me post a build or something on there occasionally, but I just don't have the time or commitment for a huge community like this.

I'm not saying it's a bad community, just that I can't handle it along with all my other hobbies and responsibilities. Have it good guys, and God Bless you. 

Sad to hear that in a way, but we all have to choose between hobbies/activities/responsibilities at times.  So enjoy your choice, and God bless you too!

I'm sorry to hear you aren't going to be around.  I do understand your pain.  Between my extra work and my car breaking down, I have had to bow out of the B and C challenges, which I really wanted to work on.  I'll definitely be keeping up with your flickr page, though!  Good luck with everything!

Well... It's sad to see you go, but we had great fun together and I'll defenitely keep an eye on your Flickr. Good luck mate!

Do what you must do, Windusky! We'll miss you when you are gone, and if you come back in the future, we'll welcome you with open arms! Blessings on your future endeavors.