I first saw images of this model in early February in videos from the German toy show with images of the Technic 2nd half sets. This model caught my attention more than the other sets, I was very intrigued by the model, so much so that I decided I really wanted to build it.  I collected the sets and left them on the shelf, just waiting for the instructions to become available.  I had read that the instructions would not be available until August, when the 2nd half sets were released. Like many others I was disappointed, but, oh, well! Imagine my surprise and amazement and happiness when I found that the instructions were available March 30 (at least that’s when I found out about them).  There was a link to the instructions so I immediately downloaded them and started looking at them.  I have since found that the instructions are available if you search on the Building Instructions page under any of the three sets used to build the model (42057 - ULTRALIGHT HELICOPTER, 42061 - TELEHANDLER and the 42063 - BMW R 1200 GS ADVENTURE) the instructions are there as an alternate model. I didn’t think I was going to have time anytime soon to start the build as I really wanted to build the BMW B-model first, but I broke down, ordered another 42063 for later and started to build. I am not going to do a full-on review, I will leave that to those who are more talented at doing reviews (I do hope someone does a good review). I am just going to post my impressions about the build and the final model. First some photos of the sets used to make up the model… 40th Anniversary Chassis by MyPlasticBricks, on Flickr My first step in any build is to sort. So one box at a time I opened them up and sorted the parts into a system that makes sense to me for finding parts to build the set. (this took me about 1 hour) Here is a photo of my resulting sort. 40th Anniversary Chassis by MyPlasticBricks, on Flickr Then I started to build.  My first build time was 2 hours and I built up to page 101.  During this first part I built the engine, gearbox, steering and dashboard. The gearbox is interesting, it has a 3-speed shift, but only 2 of them affect the engine,  I guess that could be considered a neutral gear. The steering is nice, a very clever implementation. I know some have said that they think the model should be modded to incorporate a differential and full front suspension.  It really doesn’t need either as I feel it is a great model in its own right. So far the frame portion has been a very interesting build, with lots of advanced and clever building techniques that I would expect only from a much larger set, well the total number of parts is 1062, so it is about the same as a good medium sized set and the cost was about the same (approximately $120 USD) as a medium size set. Overall I really feel that this model is worthy of being the model to commemorate the 40th anniversary of Technic as it is fun and challenging build full of interesting and challenging techniques. If you are "on the fence" about this model, I suggest you jump, get the sets and start to build. This model is totally worth it, lots of fun! More later, Andy D   I finished the build today, it took about 1 1/2 hours to finish and take photos of the model and the  left-over pieces. Most of the most interesting part of the build (to me) was in the first 111 pages, the last pages were just the seats.  But, the seats do have a nice slide adjustment system. Here are a few photos of the Chassis… 40th Anniversary Chasis by MyPlasticBricks, on Flickr 40th Anniversary Chasis by MyPlasticBricks, on Flickr 40th Anniversary Chasis by MyPlasticBricks, on Flickr 40th Anniversary Chasis by MyPlasticBricks, on Flickr 40th Anniversary Chasis by MyPlasticBricks, on Flickr 40th Anniversary Chasis by MyPlasticBricks, on Flickr 40th Anniversary Chasis by MyPlasticBricks, on Flickr 40th Anniversary Chasis by MyPlasticBricks, on Flickr   Here are a few photos of the left-over pieces… 40th Anniversary Chasis by MyPlasticBricks, on Flickr 40th Anniversary Chasis by MyPlasticBricks, on Flickr 40th Anniversary Chasis by MyPlasticBricks, on Flickr 40th Anniversary Chasis by MyPlasticBricks, on Flickr 40th Anniversary Chasis by MyPlasticBricks, on Flickr 40th Anniversary Chasis by MyPlasticBricks, on Flickr 40th Anniversary Chasis by MyPlasticBricks, on Flickr 40th Anniversary Chasis by MyPlasticBricks, on Flickr 40th Anniversary Chasis by MyPlasticBricks, on Flickr 40th Anniversary Chasis by MyPlasticBricks, on Flickr 40th Anniversary Chasis by MyPlasticBricks, on Flickr   There are 200 - 300 left-overs.  Lots of pieces.  They are all common pieces, very useful for modding or MOCing. But if you don’t want to spend the approx $120 USD, you could go through the instructions and make a list, or wait for someone else to make such a list. For me, I do not regret buying the sets, even though there a lots of left-over parts, I know I will use them sometime somewhere, and I think it was cheaper than buying the parts from Bricklink to build the model.  I will leave that as an exercise to someone else. Be sure to let us know what it cost to buy just the parts. Well, I had a great time building the model, I would do it again (I probably will) and I am glad to share the photos and info.  Any other questions, just ask. I still hope one of our great EB reviewers (like Sariel or Jim) will do a proper review.   Andy D