****  THIS IS OUR FIRST EVER MOC SO PLEASE BE GENTLE WITH US ! ***** I know that many people have created police station modulars but we felt that we could do our own from start to finish. Now as this was our first ever MOC, we wanted to keep it simple but as always as it was being created, it kind of expanded ! But all along we wanted to do the following : 1. Create a modular that would fit into the street and not look out of place  2. Be a certain height but no higher than Town Hall 3. Be architectularly interesting 4. Be fully furnished. 5. Learn different building techniques and LDD. Never used it before ! So with that in mind and armed with a copy of LDD, a load of bricks and some imagination we started. My wife is great at the interiors so I was tasked with the build of the exterior and with her input we developed it over the last month or so. Did level by level , got our build list, ordered all the bricks that we didn't have and then started to construct. It has been immensely fun as along the way, we have discovered that LDD creates crazy instructions, it allows bricks that you sometimes can't get and some parts looked great on the computer but rubbish in real life so had to be changed  ! And that was even before we got to the interior which proved another challenge as sometimes furniture didn't fit so it was back to the drawing board. Hopefully it has turned out ok, we both hope that people like the design and although we are novices, we think we have created something a little unique. For those of you who know your modulars, you will notice that we have given a 'nod' to many existing modulars, both official and other MOC's. The eagle eyed amongst you will notice a little homage or design cues from Town Hall, Krystel buildings , Fire Station etc. Apologies for the amount of photos .... The part list is around 3600 pieces including the interior /fit out. Enjoy !!