Sign in to follow this  
kreimkoek

The Shining

I don't know how you managed to make one of the gnarliest parts of the film look so charming, but there it is. 

Oddly enough, I own the movie because it is a classic, but I've never actually seen it. Maybe this Halloween I'll pop it in.

The build style is very interesting. The scale works really well together. The comical eyes are kind of weird, but the rest really stands out to me. Kudos. I've been wanting to build miniland size figures for a while.

I didnt really know what to expect but this wasnt it, and yet this is better then I could have imagined. Wonderful rendition! 

Thank you all for the positive feedback, I tried to make this build funny and scary at the same time.

My orginial intention was to recreate the movie scene with stop motion animation. While doing this I learned alot about stop motion but in the end I gave up the idea. I still made some clips that you can watch here 

On 4-4-2017 at 9:46 PM, TheLegoDr said:

Oddly enough, I own the movie because it is a classic, but I've never actually seen it. Maybe this Halloween I'll pop it in.

The build style is very interesting. The scale works really well together. The comical eyes are kind of weird, but the rest really stands out to me. Kudos. I've been wanting to build miniland size figures for a while.

Thank you. You should watch the movie, it is a classic.