dutchmastr9

[MOC] Mos Eisley Cantina

Hey guys. Wanted to share my first moc of the mos eisly cantina. Ever since Lego released their last cantina set I've been wanting to build a full scale version. Ive been designing it in LDD for a few months and finally got all the pieces i needed to actually make the thing. I would like add some more exterior and interior details and it needs some more patrons but overall I'm quite pleased with it. Only issue is that it turned out quite a bit larger than i expected and i don't have a good place to display it. I took a lot of inspiration from the official lego set as well as various other mocs that I've seen. Hope you all enjoy it.

33651811361_343bf3381e_b.jpgMos Eisley Cantina by dutchmastr9, on Flickr

33651811381_478e29dacb_b.jpgMos Eisley Cantina by dutchmastr9, on Flickr

33624657552_3d6706f3f6_b.jpgMos Eisley Cantina by dutchmastr9, on Flickr

33651810351_e1c1416b1b_b.jpgMos Eisley Cantina by dutchmastr9, on Flickr

32938114914_6148ff9005_b.jpgMos Eisley Cantina by dutchmastr9, on Flickr

33781176125_b5f4397c43_b.jpgMos Eisley Cantina by dutchmastr9, on Flickr

33651808921_e4c54cef5a_b.jpgMos Eisley Cantina by dutchmastr9, on Flickr

33396518560_6ddd162639_b.jpgMos Eisley Cantina by dutchmastr9, on Flickr

Very nice! That's a proper cantina with a lot of diverse guests. Obviously from all corners of the universe :laugh: Very atmospheric. :thumbup:

2 hours ago, samuraiturtle said:

Where did this "Green Horn Guy" come from? I kinda want to say it is a custom from some where.  

It's the head piece from 75127, Hera Syndulla, I believe.

Great scene by the way, such a nice way to display your collection of aliens and background characters. Love your bartender and the guy with the red cape/goggles.

The last Cantina set was such a fig and parts gem and really wish I had multiples of it but it was also expensive. The sandtrooper in that set is one of my favourite Lego minifigs.

15 hours ago, Littleworlds said:

Very nice! That's a proper cantina with a lot of diverse guests. Obviously from all corners of the universe :laugh: Very atmospheric. :thumbup:

9 hours ago, Ellisss_2 said:

Awesome job, the aerial view looks fantastic!

thanks. 

10 hours ago, samuraiturtle said:

Where did this "Green Horn Guy" come from? I kinda want to say it is a custom from some where.  

8 hours ago, That Orange Thing said:

It's the head piece from 75127, Hera Syndulla, I believe.

Great scene by the way, such a nice way to display your collection of aliens and background characters. Love your bartender and the guy with the red cape/goggles.

The last Cantina set was such a fig and parts gem and really wish I had multiples of it but it was also expensive. The sandtrooper in that set is one of my favourite Lego minifigs.

yup its the Hera Syndulla head from the ghost microfighter set. The sand trooper is also one of my favorite minifigs, i wish i had bought 2 of the cantina sets when they were on sale, however an employee at my local lego store said they are going to be releasing another cantina set in 2018