PrisonBrick

Tramway line stations and depot

Stations and depot (inspired by real ones of my city) for my tramway line:

Opicina Tramway Station DSC_1093Opicina Tramway Station DSC_1094Opicina Tramway Station DSC_1095Opicina Tramway Station DSC_1096Opicina Tramway Station DSC_1099Trieste Tramway Station DSC_1100Trieste Tramway Station DSC_1101Trieste Tramway Station DSC_1102Trieste Tramway Station DSC_1103Trieste Tramway Station DSC_1104Trieste Tramway Station DSC_1105

Edited by PrisonBrick
Link pictures

Hello,

this is a very nice build! In conjunction with the rounded corner, the trapezoid roof and the increased platform shown in the five topmost photos give it an elegant look.

Thanks for showing it!

Christian

1 hour ago, Xris said:

Hello,

this is a very nice build! In conjunction with the rounded corner, the trapezoid roof and the increased platform shown in the five topmost photos give it an elegant look.

Thanks for showing it!

Christian

Thank you Christian!

I try to recreate the real stations:

102462679.jpg

32357675.jpg

IMG_3440.JPG

Edited by PrisonBrick
Edit link

Well done, you've nailed the awkward angles of the prototype in LEGO form. They complement your trams superbly.
Perhaps you should try to build up the road around the tracks, so they look inset like most real examples? It might be a bit expensive and awkward around curves, but I'm sure it will improve these beautiful models further.

7 minutes ago, ColletArrow said:

Well done, you've nailed the awkward angles of the prototype in LEGO form. They complement your trams superbly.
Perhaps you should try to build up the road around the tracks, so they look inset like most real examples? It might be a bit expensive and awkward around curves, but I'm sure it will improve these beautiful models further.

Thanks!

Yes I should... But my wallet is empty now :) I think to add road and other details soon...

18 minutes ago, LEGO Train 12 Volts said:

This is a gorgeous MOC I love it! :wub:

The rounded wall is amazing and the whole scene looks like the real one!

Bravissimo! :wink:

Thank you! 

Grazie mille!

Excellent work! Very nice looking structures (and tram car). Detailed buildings like this really help bring a layout alive.

On 4/1/2017 at 6:05 PM, PrisonBrick said:

Stations and depot (inspired by real ones of my city) for my tramway line:

Hum... while the buildings are fantastic, looking at some of those characters I'm not sure I'd ever want to visit (grin)

Superb work! The tram depot is gorgeous; I'd love to have one myself. However, I think the other station is a little bit bland. You could add the clipboards as white 1x1 tiles to the side of the building and the electronic sign below the roof as shown in the last picture on the second post.

16 hours ago, zephyr1934 said:

Hum... while the buildings are fantastic, looking at some of those characters I'm not sure I'd ever want to visit (grin)

LOL XD

15 hours ago, Beck said:

Superb work! The tram depot is gorgeous; I'd love to have one myself. However, I think the other station is a little bit bland. You could add the clipboards as white 1x1 tiles to the side of the building and the electronic sign below the roof as shown in the last picture on the second post.

Yes, I agree... Small station is a "work in progress". However I want to add some detail also to the station with depot

On 3/4/2017 at 4:39 PM, zephyr1934 said:

Hum... looking at some of those characters I'm not sure I'd ever want to visit (grin)

LOL ...are you scared from which one exactly? :laugh:

Well, although the Stormtroopers are not armed they've clearly been drinking. I think I'd be giving them a wide berth.

Fabulous builds!! You've captured the original really well. Congratulations!!

9 hours ago, Hod Carrier said:

Well, although the Stormtroopers are not armed they've clearly been drinking. I think I'd be giving them a wide berth.

Fabulous builds!! You've captured the original really well. Congratulations!!

Thank you Hod!

A beautiful build! The shaping is perfect and your color choices are also top notch. Very well done!

10 hours ago, peedeejay said:

A beautiful build! The shaping is perfect and your color choices are also top notch. Very well done!

Thank you peedeejay!