Ahoy, mateys!

Here's my Challenge V - Category C entry. Witness the return of the Colonial MinionsTM *evil laughter in the background*

Don't Tread on Meeeee!!

33758976045_8d25beb6eb_c.jpg

After their unsuccessful attack on the Marderian fortress of El Peñón, the remaining Eslandian Black Bats were ordered to refresh and regroup on the Southern shores of the Isla de Medio - away from the awful fighting. Unfortunately, no place is really safe from the mayhem those dreadful Colonial MinionsTM are capable of spreading wherever they happen to show up. And as it so happened, they did. Of all the places in the Brick Seas it had to be here. Exactly now. And the camp the Eslandians had set up was right in their way. Well, actually, more in the pathway their latest pet decided to take...

32916006764_c4d55663c6_c.jpg

Seemingly a fish in a wet suit. What exactly it is and where they got it from, no-one really knows. One thing is for sure, though - it's ridiculous in every aspect. And yet terrifying enough to turn the feared Eslandian crack troops into a bunch of screaming chickens as they are trying to escape the incomprehensible menace that's coming down on them...

33758992385_86a8e9edc5_c.jpg

33629996781_ed95658075_c.jpg

33629986021_29e122ee1d_c.jpg

About:

I absolutely wanted to mobilize the Minions for this category, there was just too much potential here to forgo this opportunity :grin: The idea for the 'monster' is based on the Futurama reverse scuba suit - ridiculous enough to be translated into bricks. As usual, all can be built - and maybe I'm going to build this land fish thingy for real... a friend of mine said it'd be a worthy decorative object for her flat... well... :laugh:

I hope you enjoyed this latest chapter in the Menacing Minions Book.

C&C welcome! :classic:

Vive le Roi!

Can we consider this to be an act of war? Oleon Minions openly attacking Eslandolan soldiers :o

strange fishy, but very nice moc!

I... I just don't know what to say. A flying swimming walking beast of burden is among us. Save yourselves! Cool entry.

This hilariously funny idea translated well into Lego. 

Nice build KB, too funny.

I've spotted two dudes on the scupa fish, this makes me to think is this a primitive version of the AT thingies?:laugh:

That is out of this world. Out of the box (or water) thinking for sure.  :laugh: 

Hilarious idea! Superfunny look and reaction of the soldiers. Brilliant! :laugh: :thumbup:

I would have commented sooner, but the minions tend to leave me ... speechless!

So, what to say? It is demented and genius all at once. For some reason it is the long bird legs that that the fish strides upon that continue to crack me up.

Brilliant build, and I do hope you actually build that thing in bricks. I want pictures of the real thing! :thumbup:

:pir-laugh:  Definitely one of the funniest entries to this challenge - hilarious cartoonish shape and colors! :thumbup: 

Ooooh, the horror!!! Squash them all dear minions!!!!

I am very happy to see that complete and beautifully rendered as usual!