Kalais

[MOC] Bluecoats small fort and... hidden pirate

Some time ago there was a day when I wanted just to build something. Pure spontaneous freestyle building. I had not much available bricks because there were already 2 dioramas waiting for photo session and some WIP models waiting for final touches. I looked into available parts and decided to start building in Pirates theme. Read more

LEGO-Pirates-Bluecoats-Fort-01.jpg

LEGO-Pirates-Bluecoats-Fort-02.jpg LEGO-Pirates-Bluecoats-Fort-03.jpg LEGO-Pirates-Bluecoats-Fort-04.jpg LEGO-Pirates-Bluecoats-Fort-05.jpg LEGO-Pirates-Bluecoats-Fort-06.jpg LEGO-Pirates-Bluecoats-Fort-07.jpg LEGO-Pirates-Bluecoats-Fort-08.jpg LEGO-Pirates-Bluecoats-Fort-09.jpg LEGO-Pirates-Bluecoats-Fort-10.jpg LEGO-Pirates-Bluecoats-Fort-11.jpg LEGO-Pirates-Bluecoats-Fort-12.jpg LEGO-Pirates-Bluecoats-Fort-13.jpg LEGO-Pirates-Bluecoats-Fort-14.jpg

Bigger photos and full story here:
LEGO Gallery - [MOC] Bluecoats small fort and... hidden pirate

Follow my new MOCs and articles at:
Facebook | Flickr | Google+
---
Notice: This is a shortened version of the post from LEGO Blog  - Bricks' Treasure.

Looks great. Nostalgia makes me feel sad. All those old style bluecoats...:wub:

The building looks fun too. Not many pieces available? Yet you have enough to create this, so kudos.

I really like this. It's relatively small but absolutely packed with detail and activity. I particularly like the admiral's room.

I like it very much!  As the others have said, there's a lot of cool little details packed into this thing, and overall it looks terrific!

You mention that the stairs are very solid, and you didn't use any trickery.  How exactly did you get that curve in them, then, if you don't mind sharing your secret?

On 31.03.2017 at 11:33 AM, chofus said:

Awesome creation. Soo much details on such small space. GJ

Thx :) I like detailing every single stud ;)

On 31.03.2017 at 0:46 PM, Dutch creator said:

It looks great!

Thx :)

On 31.03.2017 at 6:15 PM, TheLegoDr said:

Looks great. Nostalgia makes me feel sad. All those old style bluecoats...:wub:

The building looks fun too. Not many pieces available? Yet you have enough to create this, so kudos.

Bluecoats rox! :D

23 hours ago, 2maxwell said:

I really like this. It's relatively small but absolutely packed with detail and activity. I particularly like the admiral's room.

Thx :) It was quite a challenge to make that room in such a small area.

20 hours ago, Cousarmy0001 said:

I like it very much!  As the others have said, there's a lot of cool little details packed into this thing, and overall it looks terrific!

You mention that the stairs are very solid, and you didn't use any trickery.  How exactly did you get that curve in them, then, if you don't mind sharing your secret?

Thx :) I made fast render, nothing fancy as I said. I hope it helps. Of course need some support with tile on top under every step.

95MBB25.png

On 2.04.2017 at 0:57 AM, Cousarmy0001 said:

Even more simple than I was envisioning!  Thanks!

Your welcome :)

On 5.06.2017 at 9:52 PM, storm_666 said:

Love this build. "Small" but rich in details. Keep up the good work :thumbup:

Thx :)