ElCrab

Harry Potter Minifig Q: Lucius Malfoy HP104/HP120

I'm hoping for some help regarding the torso on the Lucius Malfoy minifig (HP104) from sets 4736 Freeing Dobby and 2 others.  The torso is black with brown accents, but someone is claiming a torso variation, which shows the reversed head with the death eater mask and a hood, has the same torso but with red accents. HP120 shows as a minifig when you search google (it shows as the death eater version), but also shows as not appearing in any sets.  I personally think it's just the exposure of the photo, as the black legs and torso are shinier, more reflective of light than the usual photos of the Lucius Malfoy minifig, causing the brown to show more as red than it is.  I also believe that HP120 is merely a designation for the HP104 with the head flipped and a hood.  I've attached photos in question, showing the same minifig at two different exposures.   These are the same, right? 

hp104.jpg
lego-lucius-malfoy-minifigure-24.jpg
Thanks.

Mine are exactly the same, so yes, I do believe it's just the different lighting in those pics and HP120 just represents the hooded version. 

Sorry for the bad quality pic:

IMG_1846.thumb.JPG.1fc9c268f615f272d5a2a8bc7fd5623c.JPG