MKJoshA

LEGO Star Wars 2018 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!

Recommended Posts

In Switzerland, it's quarter to midnight, so I'm off to bed now (riveting, I know :tongue:), so I'll answer any incoming messages tomorrow :thumbup: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JoshSpills said:

Awesome! The pics are legit! I've already got them saved on my phone without any reference to the site, can I share these images?

Not here! That's breaking EB rules. You're welcome to try sharing them somewhere else like reddit or instagram and then telling people that you've done so. Just don't post any links. That's also against the rules when it's leaked material.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You guys are defeating the purpose of a private link, lol.

 

Anyways, they aren't too tough to find. Nothing crazy as far as searching goes. Props to @Lego-Freak, though.

Edited by Azani

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Having now seen the photos... I'm pretty underwhelmed. Not a fan of combining microfighters into 2-packs... while in this particular case I would buy one of each anyway, most years there are only 1 or 2 in the series that I ever want... doubling them up means you have to buy sets you may not want. At least it's a cheap way to get an extra Kylo.

Ahch-To Training and Defense of Crait look sooooo small. I guess it's nice not to have to pay a fortune to get Luke, and you can always buy a second or third set to amass a more complete scene, but it seems strange how small it is given how prominently the Luke/Rey scenes have been in the trailers.

Seriously have to wonder how many Resistance Pilots/Troopers and First Order Gunners/Techs LEGO thinks we need or want. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Azani said:

You guys are defeating the purpose of a private link, lol.

 

Anyways, they aren't too tough to find. Nothing crazy as far as searching goes. Props to @Lego-Freak, though.

I'm happy not to share them if Lego Freak says so, but I thought the purpose of the private link was to protect the website itself. If I share the images with no reference to the website, shouldn't that be ok? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JoshSpills said:

I'm happy not to share them if Lego Freak says so, but I thought the purpose of the private link was to protect the website itself. If I share the images with no reference to the website, shouldn't that be ok? 

I used to believe that as well. Typically, unless you change the background and remove the filename, TLG and Disney will trace it back to that site.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Azani said:

I used to believe that as well. Typically, unless you change the background and remove the filename, TLG and Disney will trace it back to that site.

Ah ok, fair enough, I won't share it in that case. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JoshSpills said:

Ah ok, fair enough, I won't share it in that case. 

I mean, yeah; I hope that makes sense. I'm not trying to tell you what to do or anything, but I do have a bit of past experience here. Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gubi0222 said:

Someone could send me the link please?

*Sigh*

You'll all see them in a few days, I'm sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought posting to request pm pics/links etc was not allowed? Or was that just for back before the split topics

Edited by Artanis I

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it just me or does the background of the First Order Battle Pack look like Starkiller Base? It has a blue-ish tint to it and it doesn't have red soil anywhere on it. I'm positive it's supposed to be Crait, but it looks more like Starkiller Base to me. Just thought I'd mention that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jumping the bandwaggon, would any of you be so kind and send me the link aswell? Thanks in advance!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Azani said:

*Sigh*

You'll all see them in a few days, I'm sure.

*Sigh*

 

Hurts to let the peasants have same special access. I'm sure everyone who missed it will see it in January!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Commodore Thrawn said:

Is it just me or does the background of the First Order Battle Pack look like Starkiller Base? It has a blue-ish tint to it and it doesn't have red soil anywhere on it. I'm positive it's supposed to be Crait, but it looks more like Starkiller Base to me. Just thought I'd mention that

Thank you so much for the link. I'm going to take a good look now :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mahtion said:

*Sigh*

 

Hurts to let the peasants have same special access. I'm sure everyone who missed it will see it in January!

Well, this is a little early to see TLJ pics... what would you do? It's not like the access is "special" in any way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.