MKJoshA

LEGO Star Wars 2018 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!

47 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

There's a leaked Executioner Stormtrooper minifigure making its way online. Looks nice , but nothing really special. Pilot in Blue costume is a mystery as it doesn't seem like it's from TLJ, maybe final Rebels set? Any ideas about Resistance Rey minifigure? Looks fake to me...

Where did you see this storm trooper?

7 hours ago, SCREDEYE said:

Where did you see this storm trooper?

Maby here?

*link removed*

Edited by MKJoshA
Don't link leaked photos.

13 hours ago, Catanas said:

I would suggest that in the winter wave there is a set that is 99.99% likely to have him.

An Ahch-To play set is about the only possible set I can think of that would have a "99.99%" chance of including Luke.

13 hours ago, Catanas said:

And it's also interesting that they release Yoda's hut in the same year,  given how Star Wars likes parallels. 

This also backs up this theory, since Luke training with Rey parallels Yoda training Luke.

Not sure if this was obvious, but I figured I'd point it out anyway. It also explains the leaked Ahch-To Rey figure.

With the TLJ trailer out, there seems even more opportunities for new sets. Might even be an excuse for lego to re-realease AT-STs and AT-ATs with First Order upgrades.

7 hours ago, TheGeneralMoe said:

With the TLJ trailer out, there seems even more opportunities for new sets. Might even be an excuse for lego to re-realease AT-STs and AT-ATs with First Order upgrades.

The First Order AT-AT just came out though.

6 minutes ago, BigGuy4U said:

The First Order AT-AT just came out though.

AT-M6 :tongue:

If they do realeae a TLJ AT-AT it will need to be at a smaller scale to work with the AT-M6

44 minutes ago, Agent Kallus said:

AT-M6 :tongue:

If they do realeae a TLJ AT-AT it will need to be at a smaller scale to work with the AT-M6

the AT-M6 is a wrong scale (not the fault of LEGO), and if they will scale down the AT-AT it will looks stupid

Yeah it's too bad you can't use the current AT-AT's next to your AT-M6. Then there wouldn't be a necessity for a smaller AT-AT. Even then, I doubt Lego would make that.

The new AT-ATs and AT-STs are neat. They're kind of light the new Tie Fighters, barely different but still different. I hope we get Lego sets of them some time.

Here's the new AT-ST. The best picture I could find:

Spoiler

8TOjXgL.png

The main difference is the window and it look sa biiit sleeker. I want one. The AT-ST that is currently out is one of my favorite sets already.

You actually see one waking in the background (I think) when Kylo is viewing things through the window early in the trailer but that’s the clearest photo I’ve seen so far.

The head looks more like the proportions of the ESB AT-ST... less elongated vertically... looking at my Rogue One AT-ST, the head is already pretty much this shape (minus the eyes).

54 minutes ago, BrickG said:

Here's the new AT-ST. The best picture I could find:

This seems like it could be a "heavy scout walker" to me... it's entirely possible that the concept art LEGO based the set off of was unused and this became the final design. I guess we'll just have to wait and see

4 hours ago, Brikkyy13 said:

This seems like it could be a "heavy scout walker" to me... it's entirely possible that the concept art LEGO based the set off of was unused and this became the final design. I guess we'll just have to wait and see

I doubt it. If the FO is using imperial AT-ATs alongside their new AT-M6 it is highly possible that the Heavy Scout Walkers would be used alongside AT-STs.

On 10/9/2017 at 3:57 PM, Commodore Thrawn said:

This also backs up this theory, since Luke training with Rey parallels Yoda training Luke.

I thought that I caught a glimpse of Dagobah (or a similar looking planet) in the trailer...

6 hours ago, TheGeneralMoe said:

I doubt it. If the FO is using imperial AT-ATs alongside their new AT-M6 it is highly possible that the Heavy Scout Walkers would be used alongside AT-STs.

22365340_1517009345047883_18095424466434

The official poster shows AT-AT and AT-6M. 

That being what it is, it sounds like you two agree.

Edited by Azani

12 hours ago, TheGeneralMoe said:

Just googled First Order Scout Walker. Found nothing but Lego and Fanart...

3 hours ago, GryffindorResistance said:

Any ideas on what the winter sets are? Probably Ahch-To, A-Wing, Ski Speeder?

I think probably Praetorian Guard Battle Pack, Finn vs Phasma Duel, Ahch-To and Ski Speeder.

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

We are definitely getting a Finn and rose undercover set as a figure of a uncover rose was leaked 

i like how they molded the hat into her hair.

i can take the ones i made apart now ... =]]

Just now, Tidy said:

i like how they molded the hat into her hair.

i can take the ones i made apart now ... =]]

I was surprised by the new mold for this. I thought they would just put her in a uniform with the hair we got this year 

2 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I was surprised by the new mold for this. I thought they would just put her in a uniform with the hair we got this year 

that's totally what i did with her and finn!  head and hair on a grey and a blue FO officer!

thanks to lego, i can save some $$$ and not buy new heads to put rose and finn back together ...

and the print on her tunic, has the hourglass shape, so yeah, double bonus!!!