MKJoshA

LEGO Star Wars 2018 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!

Recommended Posts

I HAVE SO MANY FEELINGS I ACTUALLY CRIED AT THE TRAILER I HOPE WE GET ALL THE SETS AND JUST MORE CLONE WARS AWOAEFHDBKADJOS BZVDMSNAEAJGHZBSIOUV

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What an absolute dream come true! This feels surreal. And yes, I hope Lego is smart enough to capitalize on this. There is surely some incredible material for sets to come out of the revival.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RealGeronimo11 said:

I think it'd be cool to have the Bad Batch and their Gunship (if that's the ship they use, I can't remember correctly)

Yes, Clone Force 99 and their ship is needed

(really should stop wishlisting but I’m too excited!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A revised Clone Wars series leads a bit more credibility to the 501st legion Battlepack rumour that floated around a couple of days ago.

Let’s hope there are alternative arrangements for viewing the show outside of the US as Disney Streaming will likely be US only at launch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMG! So much nostalgia right now :)

2 minutes ago, TeufelHund said:

A revised Clone Wars series leads a bit more credibility to the 501st legion Battlepack rumour that floated around a couple of days ago.

It kind of does, but then would Lego really put all those MCs in one small set? Putting them in a Gunship would make more sense. Either way, I'm loving this news.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TeufelHund said:

Let’s hope there are alternative arrangements for viewing the show outside of the US as Disney Streaming will likely be US only at launch.

Disney is too smart and too money-hungry to only have it US only. They’d lose too much to piracy. To be frank, if it is US only they deserve to lose the money imo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17 juli 2018 at 10:25 PM, LEGOscum said:

Unless LEGO publically announces the set it's still a rumour.

Dont know what I think of this quite frankly, a bit tired of clones. Like there are so many option, why repeat been though I liked the previous series. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm extremely happy to see this theme come back. That having been said I am not looking forward to more of those creepy-eyed Clone Wars figures, but I don't mind since I already have most of the characters I want in regular minifigure form.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do wonder if they’ll do the big-eyed digs to match the old Clone Wars sets, or if they’ll do normal ones because that’s what they’ve been doing more recently. Even the last few direct Clone Wars tie-in sets, about which there can be no dispute that they’re Clone Wars tie-ins, have had normal figures.

I for one prefer the crazy big coloured eyes figures, as I just find them to be a lot more distinctive and expressive. So I hope they do the big eyes, though I actually expect they’ll do figures that math the rest of the Star Wars line which will likel make the majority of people happy (myself being in the minority).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Range Trooper said:

from the newer movies

well ... you're all but guaranteed to get a full wave from episode 9 ... for force friday 3 ...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was able to snag the AT-Hauler, Cloud Rider Swoop Bike, and Anakins Jedi Starfighter at my local Fred Meyer. I’m hoping they end up releasing the Conveyex Train and X-Wing. 

I can’t wait for the Clone Wars. I hope they continue making the figures less cartoony. I think this also helps explain the release of Anakins Jedi Starfighter. 

Edited by CodeNameGoldMember

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, CodeNameGoldMember said:

I was able to snag the AT-Hauler, Cloud Rider Swoop Bike, and Anakins Jedi Starfighter at my local Fred Meyer. I’m hoping they end up releasing the Conveyex Train and X-Wing. 

I can’t wait for the Clone Wars. I hope they continue making the figures less cartoony. I think this also helps explain the release of Anakins Jedi Starfighter. 

Both the Starfighter and show are being revived as it's the 10th anniversary of the Clone Wars movie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, TWRAddict said:

Both the Starfighter and show are being revived as it's the 10th anniversary of the Clone Wars movie.

Huh, I never thought of that when they made the announcement today. When Anakin's Jedi Starfighter came it, it was released alone ahead of the series and the other Clone Wars sets. Wonder if the re-release this year was done under the same idea.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Clone Wars sets released with the regular eyes always played it kinda safe, so (if I remember correctly) no characters exclusive to the Clone Wars. The closed thing we got was that one set with Asajj Ventress, but that was from Clone Wars. Perhaps they will finally give us a normal young Ahsoka and Rex now. One can hope.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Huigberts Builds said:

Perhaps they will finally give us a normal young Ahsoka...

If they don't give us an official figure you could always take the Rebels head and place it on any of the young Ahsoka torsos.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So glad to hear The Clone Wars is returning. I really wasn't expecting that. I can see now why the V-19 got pushed back. Hopefully we'll see some more sets to tie in with the show's return next year.
 

Just now, TWRAddict said:

If they don't give us an official figure you could always take the Rebels head and place it on any of the young Ahsoka torsos.

That doesn't really work unfortunately. The Rebels version of Ahsoka has a darker skin tone to the Clone Wars figures so the head isn't going to match the rest of the body. Her facial markings on Rebels are also different to how they were depicted on the Clone Wars.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, wesker said:

So glad to hear The Clone Wars is returning. I really wasn't expecting that. I can see now why the V-19 got pushed back. Hopefully we'll see some more sets to tie in with the show's return next year.

I hope so too about lego clone war sets again (Building the clone army if that happens). Are we all allowed to discuss what sets we would like to see on this discussion or not?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BBProductions said:

I hope so too about lego clone war sets again (Building the clone army if that happens). Are we all allowed to discuss what sets we would like to see on this discussion or not?

Someone has just started a clone wars threat for discussion and wish list so we dont have to discuss is parallel in here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.