MKJoshA

LEGO Star Wars 2018 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!

1 hour ago, xadrian said:

Any idea how they'll do Rio?  The only other four armed figures were the stacked torso Ninjago things, right?  Or I guess a droid armed Grievous.  Rio's much smaller.

A classic torso with four arm holes would be awesome, but from the picture it looks to me like a new arm mould - a single arm with two forearms so to speak - that’d be pretty cool still.

Kinda late to the party but I just noticed something in Snoke's Throne Room set. Kylo seems to have a metallic sword hilt again \o/

75216_Prod.jpg

2 hours ago, ThousandMoon said:

A classic torso with four arm holes would be awesome, but from the picture it looks to me like a new arm mould - a single arm with two forearms so to speak - that’d be pretty cool still.

I’m really hoping it’s a new arm mold so it isn’t anything too bulky. One user pointed out a back piece they could use but it would look so bad in my opinion. Rio was one of my favorite characters in Solo, so I hope we get a great figure for him!

3 hours ago, Archangelo said:

Kinda late to the party but I just noticed something in Snoke's Throne Room set. Kylo seems to have a metallic sword hilt again \o/

Much better than the black one.

On ‎5‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 10:27 PM, MKJoshA said:

New picture of the Vos henchman from the Hauler set is up on Instagram. 

What Instagram account were they posted on?

Does anyone know if the Qi'Ra and Chewbaccha figures will be new or just reused from the Kessel Run Millenium Falcon?

3 hours ago, Range Trooper said:

Does anyone know if the Qi'Ra and Chewbaccha figures will be new or just reused from the Kessel Run Millenium Falcon?

Chewbacca is probably the same, since googles he wears in that scene would require new mold for his torso. Qi’ra could be wearing Vandor-1 fur coat like Han in Conveyex.

8 hours ago, Range Trooper said:

Just Google "lego leaks instagram" and you'll find them.

1 minute ago, Range Trooper said:

I went on Lego leaks instagram and I didn't find them

the mouse removed them all ... it is a flipping conspiracy ...

7 hours ago, benderisgreat said:

Chewbacca is probably the same, since googles he wears in that scene would require new mold for his torso. Qi’ra could be wearing Vandor-1 fur coat like Han in Conveyex.

i really hope all three are new ... 

12 hours ago, Range Trooper said:

I always screenshot... I'm DM you. 

15 hours ago, Range Trooper said:

lego_world_club_3.0

On 2018-05-29 at 8:39 AM, Lego-Freak said:

Too bad that appears to be the final minifig selection :hmpf_bad: I wonder if we'll ever get L3 and Vos now... if Rogue One is anything to go by, this would be it for the subtheme, at least for the time being (and just like RO, we'd be missing exactly two key characters) :sadnew: Polybags aren't an option either, given there's already two on the way and L3 would certainly require new moulds, ruling out a polybag exclusivity. 

Think u r 2 negative here. I will not give up on a L3. Still lego has only made 10 solo sets, which is really low, even compared to rogue one

Sorry take that back, realises it’s the opposite, only 9 play sets for rogue one. But still only one backpack. But I don’t think anyone can draw any direct conclusion merely based on how many R1 sets lego has made. 

On 30.05.2018 at 9:29 PM, Sneakguest said:

Is it the 1st August that is the release date for the summer wave?

It is for sure.

Check out my preview for the new polybag coming out very soon. Kessel Mine Worker (40299). Supposed to be released with purchases over a certain amount, but I think not officially coming until August but I have heard it may be surfacing sooner...

Does anyone have this yet? A few have been leaked already...

2 hours ago, OB1 said:

Does anyone have this yet?

yes. 

3 hours ago, Jedi-Bendu said:

Have we seen any interior pics of the new Sandcrawler?

I've only seen two low resolution pictures: one from the side, one from almost top-down.

Unfortunately, I didn't save them.

All I could really see was a control panel of some sort, a red and dark stone grey tank/canister, two or three steps up to a platform, and a small yellow crane - similar to the one in 75098: Assault on Hoth.

Just seen Solo;

Don't think I'll bother with those sets actually. Film was dull as hell!

That being said, I'm super excited to get my hands on that throne room. Looks fantastic! The Sandcrawler and the X-Wing look equally amazing too. I didn't get the UCS Sandcrawler, so that set is perfect for me!