MKJoshA

LEGO Star Wars 2018 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!

11 minutes ago, Spongebob456 said:

Is Merrick being released in a polybag? I may have to pick that up - big Rogue One fan.

Advent calender, I think not 100% sure.

i compared the helmet picture to the actual props, they are too tall, the vizor is too big, and they aren't big enough on the sides.

Glad gold leader got the old design

Throne room and anakin's starfighter look amazing

On 4/28/2018 at 4:44 PM, BacktoBricks said:

Sorry, I can't get rid of this old tweet no matter what I do...

Anyway - picture of the new sandcrawler, X wing and throne room built and on display in what looks to be a brand store on FB. 

Edited by Richpepperell

12 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Brickshow has a video up which shows the entire throne room set

I think some of it is assembled wrong, like the sand crawler astromech

The sandcrawler looks very good. The x-wing looks good but something makes it not being awesome and i fear a huge number of sticker and even worse, stickers on the canopy. But where are the new helmets......So happy 75181 has old design. I like the Jedi starfighter but it is not as great as the first one, released in 2007 but  i am very happy to see more TCW sets.

I really can't understand the need to re-buy every rebel pilot helmet in the new design if you have the old one already.

I have a real problem collecting rebel pilots and I'm at 25+ but I'm looking forward to a change in design. They are a rag tag group anyway so the mishmash of helmets makes sense to me.

The droid in the sandcrawler seems to wear an imperial uniform. Is it from another set or from an already released one.  It should have thinked it was good to protect it from sand storm.

Sandcrawler is great.

Anakin's starfighter is awesome.

X-Wing is amazing.

Throne Room is fantastic. Minifigures are incredible. Build is great. Price is bad. It looks too small for 70$. But those Praetorian Guards :wub:

Does anyone know when the rumored Walmart Exclusive Hoth set and the rumored Tie Interceptor are supposed to be released? Would it be June or August?

Also, wondering about the X-Wing as to where we are supposed to put the modification pieces to identify it as Red 5 or Red 3

Actually, nvm, just saw the video closely and saw Red 3 was the variant displayed at the event. It's not easy to see but its where it is supposed to be on the wing. It looks great! I'd say the worst set in this line is definitely the Sandcrawler. I'm actually shocked to see that Anakin's Starfighter is listed as a $20 set! Last time we had a starfighter in that size, it was listed for $30. Heck, even the Jedi Interceptors were like $25 from what I recall. This is going to be great alongside the current Obi-Wan Starfigher with Hyperdrive.

Just now, Richpepperell said:

Could an American please confirm when 'fall' is? I thought these were coming in August - is that summer or fall in the US?

August is still Summer. We don't get Fall until September. However, Lego's releases may correspond to a season that is part of a majority of months of release.

Why is there a  white 2-1B surgical droid in the Sandcrawler set. I dont recall that droid being present in the sandcrawler. 

I Really dont hope that minifig is supposed to be the cz-1 droid, beacuse it doesn't look anything like it...

Oh, and is the ra-7 droid in the sandcrawler the excact same minifig as we got in Lego 75051 Star Wars Jedi Scout Fighter, or is it a new print.

It looks like the X-wing uses a different mechanism to open the wings than past models.  The jacks between the wings are the same, but they're actuated by some sort of sliding mechanism instead of a simple knob.  It'll be interesting to build that and see how it works.

The X Wing looks amazing! The rubber bands that keep the wings together have been moved in between the engines

Brilliant! Theses sets are beautiful. Sorry to ask a redundant question, but when will these be released?

Just now, Brikkyy13 said:

The X Wing looks amazing! The rubber bands that keep the wings together have been moved in between the engines

They have! LEGO has really out done themselves with these sets, taking into account many complaints of previous sets.

Pictures of an Imperial Landing Craft and the Hoth set just dropped!

Unfortunately, I think there is a chance that the V-19 rumor came from seeing the Imperial Landing Craft and misinterpreting it. 

6 minutes ago, getbusybrickin said:

Pictures of an Imperial Landing Craft and the Hoth set just dropped!

Unfortunately, I think there is a chance that the V-19 rumor came from seeing the Imperial Landing Craft and misinterpreting it. 

OMG I NEED IT. 

I'll be right back, need to change my pants.