MKJoshA

LEGO Star Wars 2018 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!

So happy I haven't purchased any of the Phase II Clonetroopers from resellers. I'll be amassing an army of those battlepacks

Edited by Mendicant

2 minutes ago, Richpepperell said:

The millennium falcon microfighter has coppers head as a cockpit!

Um,"coppers head"? :shrug_confused:

Just now, Digger of Bricks said:

I think he meant Choppers Head from Rebels

I like Yoda's Hute set, admittedly it could be a little bigger, but it's a good representation of the actual thing.

Looks like a good, cheap wave. Especialy if you don't care for builds and have the older (non clone wars) figures. 

Only Yodas hut looks worth buying for me. Maybe the Clone Trooper Battle pack as an impuls buy or for the updated figures. 

Just saw them. Will definitely be getting the grievous set and the clone battle pack. The others are pretty meh, but yoda's hut seems alright. So glad to have a cheap way of getting mace windu, and I don't have that new version of grievous yet. The clone battlepack will be very useful for those phase 2 clones. Decent wave all together.

38 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Given the context, it's pretty obviously a typo and that he means "Chopper" :hmpf:

Also, given that these aren't the final images, Chopper's head is almost certainly a placeholder. 

Yoda's hut looks really cool, but it's sad we gonna get Luke without the jacket (will they release the duel with Vader in summer?).

2 minutes ago, doclord said:

So are the 4 winter TLJ sets a bust?

I don't think so. I highly doubt they would pass up an opportunity to release more TLJ sets, especially since we still don't have an old Luke figure. Besides, since the Han Solo sets are coming in April, there are still quite a few slots left for the January wave. I imagine they're blacked out on a page we haven't seen yet.

EDIT: you can actually see a page for TLJ sets in the picture for the CCBS figures. It's in the same style as the Han Solo page, so they must be blacked out 

Edited by Commodore Thrawn

Yoda's hut looks interesting. It reminds me of a simplified version of unexpected gathering set which is never a bad thing. It also has luke in dagobah vest and he's got yoda on his back. I'm happy with all that.

No Sand trooper in the Tatooine battlepack is very lazy, boarderline criminal though.

1 hour ago, Commodore Thrawn said:

They're on the Lego leaks subreddit

Out of respect, please don't post that name publicly, if someone asks just PM it to them. Thank you :)

Lego can't really seem to pin down the Tusken Gaffi stick design, they come up with a new design everytime they release a new set with it hahaha. 

I'm really happy for Yoda's hut, can't really complain about the size though, the thing is really small in universe. 

15 minutes ago, SCREDEYE said:

Out of respect, please don't post that name publicly, if someone asks just PM it to them. Thank you :)

Sorry. I edited my post to remove it. Although, you could have made it clearer on the subreddit itself that you don't want people sharing it. It is a public subreddit, after all. I do still understand that the less people that know about it, the less likely it is that Lego finds out.

My worries were for naught, there's a page with four confidential TLJ sets. There's a really small one and a really big one.

And I mean BIG, it looks Finalizer box sized.

Edited by doclord

6 minutes ago, Commodore Thrawn said:

Sorry. I edited my post to remove it. Although, you could have made it clearer on the subreddit itself that you don't want people sharing it. It is a public subreddit, after all. I do still understand that the less people that know about it, the less likely it is that Lego finds out.

I should have mentioned why but the reason I dont want it posted here is because a lot of unwanted people come and post, a lot of banned users too.

Anyway not every thing should be a rule, it's just some thing I'd like as a respectful wish.

1 minute ago, SCREDEYE said:

I should have mentioned why but the reason I dont want it posted here is because a lot of unwanted people come and post, a lot of banned users too.

Anyway not every thing should be a rule, it's just some thing I'd like as a respectful wish.

I completely understand

Do the larger 2 TLJ sets have the minifigures listed on the boxes? It looks like there are names on the boxes.

Edited by Commodore Thrawn

20 minutes ago, doclord said:

My worries were for naught, there's a page with four confidential TLJ sets. There's a really small one and a really big one.

And I mean BIG, it looks Finalizer box sized.

Smallest is Battlepack. And other three prices are: 30€, 60€ and 80€.

Well 1st wave if 2017 looks meh for the most part, no wow factor. Grievous speeder and Yodas hut are must buy for minifigures included,m, Jedi battlepack has nice minifigures but Tatooine BP? No thank you.

Hope TLJ sets for January will be awesome to make up for lackluster non new movie sets.