MKJoshA

LEGO Star Wars 2018 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!

1 hour ago, Huigberts Builds said:

I'm sorry I meant minifigure selection, my phone must have autocorrected that one.

I was talking about a list from a few pages back:

I mistook it for a real/rumored list. I don't know anything other than you guys. I'm sorry for the confusion.

Ok, well even if there characters are likely, we still have to wait and see

Brick Ministry has a speed build of the new x-wing up on YouTube. I have to say it looks fantastic, the new wing mechanism works greats as well as additional rubber bands so that it doesn’t get as much warping of the wings. I think most of all I love the attention to detain on the back of the ship.

2 hours ago, Jar Jar Bricks said:

Brick Ministry has a speed build of the new x-wing up on YouTube. I have to say it looks fantastic, the new wing mechanism works greats as well as additional rubber bands so that it doesn’t get as much warping of the wings. I think most of all I love the attention to detain on the back of the ship.

It does look good. Hopefully it'll look better when I ditch the shooters and make the laser cannons a little longer.

Just a heads up: anyone buying SW lego (or anything else) from Amazon’s prime day deals (yesterday and today in the UK anyway) might want to screenshot the offer prices and check you are charged correctly, they tried to overcharge me to the tune of £10 and just had an infuriating conversation with an amazon employee who could not see the offer prices and tried to fob me off with a £5 refund as a courtesy, got it sorted in the end but a real shambles, thought I’d mention it.

I don't know if this is a known fact yet, but I've just noticed the new wave up for sale from the 27th of July in a Swiss webshop.

9 hours ago, Jar Jar Bricks said:

The hexagon in the back is amazing.

11 hours ago, Jar Jar Bricks said:

I´m a bit dissappointed by the lack of cargo bay, but the back part is much better than the old.

23 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

If you mean Cloud City, it's not a possible set - it's confirmed.

Where and by who? UPC/SKU/DCPI codes don't confirm anything. Unless LEGO publically announces the set it's still a rumour.  Remember that we had LEGO catalogue photos of the buildable figures and even they didn't see the light of day.

19 minutes ago, LEGOscum said:

Where and by who? UPC/SKU/DCPI codes don't confirm anything. Unless LEGO publically announces the set it's still a rumour.  Remember that we had LEGO catalogue photos of the buildable figures and even they didn't see the light of day.

Well several figures have leaked from it, I'd say that confirms it

2 minutes ago, SgtKilr said:

Well several figures have leaked from it, I'd say that confirms it

This is true but it's hardly confirmation. The two minifigs in question could be from another set. I'm not saying it's likely and all the evidence suggests that a Cloud City is highly likely, just that using "confirmed" is a bit presumptuous. 

On 7/6/2018 at 11:48 AM, Sir von Lego said:

Just talked to LEGO and they told me that 75222 will be definitely Cloud City and will get a 349.99 EUR price tag.

30 minutes ago, LEGOscum said:

Obviously you're right it hasn't been 'officially' confirmed, but Sir Von Lego has 'confirmed' it and he seems to be a trusted source.

10 minutes ago, BacktoBricks said:

Obviously you're right it hasn't been 'officially' confirmed, but Sir Von Lego has 'confirmed' it and he seems to be a trusted source.

I'm not definying that SvL isn't trusted but he's hardly a mouthpiece for TLG. I write the LSW news for a website that is considered a trusted source and even I'm not labelling CC as confirmed.

Like I said, I'm not denying this set. Just that it isn't confirmed.

But I think you all get that by now so no need to drag this out :D

Edited by LEGOscum

The new X-wing looks great. I’ll defiantly grab one soon after release and I’ll probobly do a recolor as well. I’ll defiantly upgrade the cannons and drop the shooters though. 

10 hours ago, stormtroopercaptain said:

I’ll defiantly grab one

"I'm buying this LEGO set and no-one can stop me, grrrrr!"

Stormtroopercaptain's autocorrect is making him a very determined and slightly angry Lego buyer. ;)

3 hours ago, LEGOscum said:

"I'm buying this LEGO set and no-one can stop me, grrrrr!"

Got to admit that's a pretty ironic autocorrect :)

7 hours ago, stormtroopercaptain said:

are marking me come off. 

The autocorrect strikes again!

Hey everyone one of the ninjago youtubers I'm subscribed to uploaded a review of the new Anakin Starfighter. I'll leave a link if anyone is interested as I think it's the first review of the set.

13 hours ago, Knafstuds said:

Hey everyone one of the ninjago youtubers I'm subscribed to uploaded a review of the new Anakin Starfighter. I'll leave a link if anyone is interested as I think it's the first review of the set.
<snip>

Thanks for the link. Brick Ministry did a speed build of the set but he didn't put the wings on all the way. Honestly this is my most anticipated of the new sets. I absolutely loves the Clone Wars era and I missed out on the first one and the new one is so much better. It's a great value too and I'm curious to see how it compares to the Blue Angel which was twice the price. I would've loved to see one more minifig but that's just me wanting more.

Edited by MKJoshA
Don't Quote Photos or Videos

He has the scar in TCW though. I’d recommend using an Episode 3 version from 2012, but that is harder to get obviously.

i went with angry annie to go with the angry clones.

3626bpb0671.jpg?1