MKJoshA

LEGO Star Wars 2018 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!

43 minutes ago, Jango1138 said:

Anyone else think the winter wave will feature Star Wars Resistance sets? Similar to the Rebels wave we got when that series was released

Quite possible. Will be interesting to see how well received this show is and whether or not that could impact how LEGO go about creating sets for it. Seem to recall the last wave of Rebels sets sold notably poorly in comparison to other items on offer at the time. 

1 hour ago, Jango1138 said:

Anyone else think the winter wave will feature Star Wars Resistance sets? Similar to the Rebels wave we got when that series was released

I had no idea the new series would be about the resistance. What a disapointment. I was hoping for some old rebuplic stuff

44 minutes ago, Sneakguest said:

I had no idea the new series would be about the resistance. What a disapointment. I was hoping for some old rebuplic stuff

I know this is a little OT but what new series?

I hope that If they do have some free space, they make more sets and Minifig polybags based on the newer movies such as the gray imperial shuttle from Rogue One, a Canto Bight chase set, Dryden Yacht and a Mimban set.

Edited by Range Trooper
Cuz

I just hope that if they do start to have any Resistance based sets they aren’t given the cartoony looks the OG Clone Wars sets were given. (I’m glad they’ve gone away from that in the most recent Clone Wars sets)

Not to start a wish list but there are plenty of things to still produce that haven’t already been. 

These August releases are a prime example of what they are capable of producing and I hope they can continue this trend. I’m realllllly digging those new Solo sets. 

Looks like I can't get a free kessel mine worker or han solo mudtrooper when I go to the lego store for my birthday :( And I'm not paying $15 each for such lazy figures. In fact, I may just get the X-Wing and swoop bikes and wait a few days for the conveyex and Hauler to go down in price.

14 hours ago, Range Trooper said:

Looks like I can't get a free kessel mine worker or han solo mudtrooper when I go to the lego store for my birthday :( And I'm not paying $15 each for such lazy figures. In fact, I may just get the X-Wing and swoop bikes and wait a few days for the conveyex and Hauler to go down in price.

A 'few days'? In the Lego store? You're optimistic. 

Is there any more info, then, on how one might acquire the Kessel Mine Worker and Han Solo Mudtrooper?
Hopefully the promotion or whatever regarding those minifigs is available around the time the Hoth Medical Chamber and Imperial Landing Craft are released :sweet::thumbup: 

Regards,
Mitch

summer 2018 official descriptions.

LEGO Star Wars TM Imperial Landing Craft 75221

Play out galactic adventures with the LEGO Star Wars 75221 Imperial Landing Craft.

As seen in Star Wars: A New Hope, this fun model has folding wings for flight/landing modes, stud shooters, landing gear, an opening minifigure cockpit and opening top panels with a slide-out access ramp. And with lots of space inside to sit or stand Imperial troops, any Imperial leader will have endless fun shuttling them wherever theyre needed in the galaxy! This set includes 4 LEGO minifigures and an R2-D2 droid.
*    Includes 4 minifigures: Obi-Wan Kenobi, an Imperial Shuttle Pilot, Sandtrooper and a Sandtrooper Squad Leader, plus R2-D2!
*    Imperial Landing Craft features folding wings for flight/landing modes, 2 stud shooters, landing gear, an opening minifigure cockpit and opening top panels with a slide-out access ramp, plus lots of space inside to sit or stand your minifigures.
*    Weapons include a blaster pistol, 2 blasters and Obi-Wans Lightsaber.
*    Load up the troopers and fly them across the galaxy, wherever theyre needed!
*    Combines with the 75205 Mos Eisley Cantina set for action-packed Tatooine adventures.
*    Measures over 9 (23cm) high, 12 (32cm) long and 6 (17cm) wide.

LEGO Star Wars TM Hoth Medical Chamber 75203

Play out scenes from ice-planet Hoth with this LEGO Star Wars 75203 Hoth Medical Chamber set.

This foldout model has everything a budding medic needs to treat Rebel soldiers, including an opening bacta tank with space for Luke Skywalker, a rotating examination chair, bed, wash station and a selection of medical tools. This LEGO brick recreation of Echo Bases infirmary from Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back also includes a Princess Leia minifigure and 2 medical droids.
*    Includes 2 LEGO minifigures: Princess Leia in Hoth decoration and Luke Skywalker, plus 2-1B and FX-7 droids.
*    Features an opening bacta tank with space for a minifigure, turning FX-7 medical assistance droid, rotating examination chair, bed, wash station and drawers.
*    Accessory elements include syringes, a bottle, cup and a pair of scissors.
*    Recreate your own exciting scenes from Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back.
*    Medical chamber (opened out) measures over 3 (10cm) high, 8 (21cm) wide and 7 (18cm) deep.

LEGO Star Wars TM Sandcrawler 75220

Recreate unforgettable desert-planet scenes with the LEGO Star Wars 75220 Sandcrawler.

This rolling home of the Jawas features an opening 2-minifigure cockpit, steering tracks and removable panels that reveal a droid prison and articulated crane for loading droids aboard. The front ramp also flips down for offloading cargo and the buildable transport vehicle. Young merchants will love to play out Star Wars: A New Hope scenes featuring Master Luke and the Jawas, as they barter for a good deal. This fun-filled set includes 4 LEGO minifigures and 2 droids.
*    Includes 4 LEGO minifigures: Luke Skywalker, 2 Jawas and an RA-7 droid, plus an R5-A2 astromech droid and a medical droid.
*    LEGO Sandcrawler features an opening 2-minifigure cockpit, steering tracks, lowering ramp, and removable top and side panels for easy play access.
*    Interior details include a droid prison chamber, articulated crane for loading droids aboard, and runners for offloading the buildable transport vehicle.
*    Also includes 2 Jawa blasters and Lukes electrobinoculars.
*    Turn the gear wheel to steer the Sandcrawler into position and load the droids aboard with the crane to fix them up for a quick sale!
*    Recreate classic Tatooine scenes from Star Wars: A New Hope.
*    Combines with the 75198 Tatooine Battle Pack for even more Jawa adventures.
*    Measures over 7 (18cm) high, 12 (31cm) long and 4 (11cm) wide.

LEGO Star Wars TM Imperial AT-Hauler 75219

Become a cargo master with the LEGO Star Wars 75219 Imperial AT-Hauler.

This detailed vehicle features an opening minifigure cockpit, platform underneath, rotating lifter arms for flight and landing modes, and movable hooks on the end for latching onto the included buildable cargo container with 4 blaster rifles inside. And with 5 LEGO minifigures, fans will love recreating action-packed battle scenes from Solo: A Star Wars Story!
*    Includes 5 LEGO minifigures: Qira, Val, Rio Durant and 2 of Drydens guards.
*    Features rotating pylons with movable lifting hooks, an opening minifigure cockpit, side-mounted stud shooters and a platform underneath for carrying minifigures.
*    Includes a buildable, opening cargo container with lifting beam.
*    Load the container, hook it up and lift it away!
*    Rotate the lifter arms for landing and flying modes.
*    Weapons include 2 blasters, 3 blaster pistols and 4 rack-mounted blaster rifles inside the container.
*    Combines with the 75215 Cloud-Rider Swoop Bikes and 75217 Imperial Conveyex Transport for the ultimate high-speed train heist!
*    Recreate exciting scenes from Solo: A Star Wars Story!
*    Imperial AT-Hauler measures over 4 (12cm) high, 12 (32cm) long and 4 (21cm) wide.

LEGO Star Wars TM X-Wing Starfighter 75218

Lead the Rebel attack with the LEGO Star Wars 75218 X-Wing Starfighter.

This detailed model has retractable landing gear, an opening minifigure cockpit with a fire extinguisher behind the seat, stud shooters on the side and wing-mounted spring-loaded shooters, space for R2-D2, and a new-for-August-2018 lever function to transition the wings between cruise and attack modes. Whats more, this great model also comes with extra stickers and tiles to transform it from Luke Skywalkers Red Five into Biggs Darklighters Red Three X-wing so of course Luke and Biggs LEGO minifigures and their astromech droids are included!
*    Includes Luke Skywalker and Biggs Darklighter LEGO minifigure pilots, plus R2-D2 and R2-Q2 droids.
*    LEGO starfighter features retractable landing gear, an opening minifigure cockpit, 2 stud shooters and 4 spring-loaded shooters, space for a droid, and a new-for-August-2018 lever-activated cruise/attack mode function.
*    Push the model down in attack mode to close the wings.
*    Fit each droid laterally in position (new for August 2018).
*    Extra stickers and tiles let you switch between Lukes Red Five and Biggs Red Three X-wing designs.
*    Weapons include Lukes Lightsaber and blaster pistol, and Biggs blaster pistol.
*    Also includes a fire extinguisher accessory element.
*    X-wing in attack mode measures over 4 (11cm) high, 13 (34cm) long and 11 (30cm) wide.

LEGO Star Wars TM Imperial Conveyex Transport 75217

Relive high-speed smuggling adventures from Solo: A Star Wars Story, with this LEGO Star Wars 75217 Imperial Conveyex Transport set.

The armored locomotive features an engine section with a wraparound track, opening drivers compartment and weapon store, plus a detachable cargo wagon with opening sides, movable gun turret with stud shooters, space for the 4 included coaxium containers and a ladder inside with an opening hatch on the roof for making daring escapes! This exciting set includes 5 LEGO minifigures.
*    Includes 5 LEGO minifigures: Han Solo, Chewbacca, an Imperial Gunner and 2 Range Troopers.
*    Imperial Conveyex Transport features an engine section with opening front revealing a wraparound tank track, opening drivers compartment and a weapon store.
*    Detachable, wheeled cargo wagon features opening sides and top hatch, a movable rotating gun turret with 2 stud shooters, a hitch at the back and studs on the side for the Range Troopers to walk on. Inside, theres an access ladder leading to the top hatch and space for the 4 included coaxium containers.
*    Tilt the train from side to side, just like in the movie.
*    Make believe the Range Troopers have real magnetic boots and climb them up the sides of the train!
*    Weapons include Hans blaster pistol, Chewbaccas sawed-off blaster rifle and the Range Troopers blaster rifles.
*    Also includes 4 coaxium box elements in containers.
*    Combines with the 75215 Cloud-Rider Swoop Bikes and 75219 Imperial AT-Hauler for the ultimate high-speed train heist.
*    Hitch up multiple sets for an even longer train!
*    Imperial Conveyex Transport with cargo wagon measures over 4 (12cm) high, 16 (43cm) long and 3 (9cm) wide.

LEGO Star Wars TM Snoke's Throne Room 75216

Pit Supreme Leader Snoke, Rey, Kylo Ren and the highly trained Elite Praetorian Guards against each other in LEGO Star Wars 75216 Snokes Throne Room!

Taken from the exciting scene from Star Wars: The Last Jedi, this LEGO Star Wars set features Snokes star destroyer throne room with rotating throne, knob-activated turning doorway and moving floor functions, plus hidden compartments to store Snokes treasures and weapons, and 5 LEGO minifigures.
*    Includes 5 LEGO minifigures: Rey, Kylo Ren, Supreme Leader Snoke and 2 Elite Praetorian Guards.
*    Features Snokes rotating throne with hidden compartment underneath, 2 weapon compartments, and knob-activated rotating doorway and moving floor functions.
*    Weapons include Reys Lightsaber, Kylo Rens Lightsaber and the guards double-handed bladed staff and convertible whip staff.
*    Accessory elements include a whip attachment for the guards rod weapon.
*    Pull the knob to make-believe Snoke uses his dark powers to pull Rey closer to him!
*    Recreate intense battle action from the Star Wars: The Last Jedi movie.
*    Measures over 4 (11cm) high, 9 (24cm) wide and 10 (26cm) deep.

LEGO Star Wars TM Cloud-Rider Swoop Bikes 75215

Lead a high-speed chase for the coaxium with this LEGO Star Wars 75215 Cloud-Rider Swoop Bikes set.

Featuring LEGO brick versions of Enfys Nest and Weazels speeders from Solo: A Star Wars Story, each is equipped with an open minifigure cockpit and 2 stud shooters that are perfect for playing out action-packed LEGO minifigure battles!
*    Includes 3 minifigures: Tobias Beckett, Enfys Nest and Weazel.
*    Features 2 sleek swoop bike speeders with open minifigure cockpits and stud shooters. One also has a sidecar and space to store the included box of coaxium.
*    Weapons include Becketts 2 blaster pistols, Enfys Nests weapon and Weazel's blaster.
*    Recreate amazing adventure scenes from Solo: A Star Wars Story.
*    Combine with the 75217 Imperial Conveyex Transport and 75219 Imperial AT-Hauler for the ultimate high-speed train heist!
*    Swoop bike with sidecar measures over 1 (5cm) high, 8 (21cm) long and 3 (9cm) wide.
*    Swoop bike without sidecar measures over 3 (9cm) high, 7 (19cm) long and 1 (5cm) wide.

LEGO Star Wars TM Anakin's Jedi Starfighter 75214

Boost any young Padawans collection with LEGO Star Wars 75214 Anakins Jedi Starfighter.

The sleek shape of this instantly recognizable interceptor from Star Wars: The Clone Wars features retractable landing gear, an opening LEGO minifigure cockpit for Anakin to sit in, a clip underneath for his Lightsaber, a hidden compartment for extra ammo, space for R2-D2 and wing-mounted stud shooters.
*    Includes an Anakin Skywalker minifigure and R2-D2 droid figure.
*    Anakins Jedi Starfighter features retractable landing gear, an opening minifigure cockpit, space for R2-D2, a storage clip for Anakins Lightsaber, hidden compartment for extra ammo and stud shooters on the wings.
*    Includes Anakins Lightsaber.
*    Measures over 3 (8cm) high, 10 (27cm) long and 5 (13cm) wide.

Edited by Tidy

Does anyone know how much the Conveyex will cost? I was putting together an order of new HP sets to get the double VIP points at the beginning of August, and after seeing it on the back of the calendar, figured I might pick it up.

9 minutes ago, TheBrickLord said:

Does anyone know how much the Conveyex will cost? I was putting together an order of new HP sets to get the double VIP points at the beginning of August, and after seeing it on the back of the calendar, figured I might pick it up.

where are you ... that will determine the price ...

16 minutes ago, Spongebob456 said:

I am so tempted by the Sandcrawler. I missed out on the UCS one - this one looks good and is affordable.

it is almost exactly 2/3rds the size of the UCS one ...

ucs: 9x18x6
new one: 7x12x4

7 hours ago, TheBrickLord said:

£80 in the UK

On 7/3/2018 at 2:39 AM, ARIEL-1970 said:

How do we get the free Kessel mine worker and mud solo ?

I’m curious about this too... has there been anything indicating when they are available?

Edited by thorin

I contacted a seller from eBay who was selling the Kessel Mine Worker and Han Solo Mudtrooper Promotional minifigures.

He sent the reply in german but it translated well and said he got them in Legoland for a reasonable price per figure... 

Sorry if this didn't help much.