MKJoshA

LEGO Star Wars 2018 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!

4 hours ago, Tidy said:

i think it’s gonna be non exclusive ... it was going to be the mid year big TRU exclusive (think jedi starfighter and hyperdrive ring from last year) but lego pulled it and it’s going to be an open release now. but we will know for sure in less than a month. 

bingo. i abhor harry potter. but i was at an age where i didn’t read children’s books when it first came out. so i never developed a connection to it. 

First of all, this is a star wars thread, and like the moderators have said (clearly and bluntly I might add) we should stick to star wars for 2018.

More importantly, Harry Potter books aren't childrens books :)

some SW figures started leaking:

the main villain: tan mask piece (doesnt look as impressive as in the trailer, since many details are just printed. some stuff comes out of the back of the helmet. helmet is big, looks impractical), black/dark brown torso, some leg printing - no face visible; a black-darkorange(?) cape, though it could also be 2 capes; since sellers sometimes put 2 capes on one figure, while one always belongs to a different fig
& some small red fig with a dual molded red-tan mask piece

it's not on the usual instagram places... yet - which is funny, because figures for many themes leaked there
And Lego NSA: pls don't stalk me; I'm just a humble internetsurfer :wink:

Edited by Kim-Kwang-Seok

Both Enfys Nest and her henchman (the smallest among her gang members) look great :wub: The leaks are on flickr, I'm pretty sure most of you know whose account it is, said person has uploaded pictures of leaked minifigs before :wink:

Enfy looks really bad. I am very disappointed. 

The henchman are ok but the main char is rly underwhelming in these pictures.

The pics have found their way too IG as well :wink: Now that the floodgates have officially been opened, let the leaking begin :sweet: Can't wait to see what's next, personally I'm hoping for more of the crew from Solo :thumbup:

1 hour ago, mitzab said:

Enfy looks really bad. I am very disappointed. 

The henchman are ok but the main char is rly underwhelming in these pictures.

For such an incredible looking character - it’s a pretty underwhelming minifigure tbh - I do wonder about Lego sometimes :/

2 hours ago, ThousandMoon said:

For such an incredible looking character - it’s a pretty underwhelming minifigure tbh - I do wonder about Lego sometimes :/

I felt the same way after I saw Kylo Ren's helmet for the first time. Still don't like that mold. WAY too big

And is such a shame because the design is so good

3 hours ago, ThousandMoon said:

The helmet mold is pretty damn accurate, but the printing is so lacking...

The small henchman looks really nice though. 

I think they look cool, could have imagined a lot worse. I just think that Enfys helmet is a bit coulerless, so I might be tempted to add some of my artistic skills. 

And his henchmen, is that supposed to be the short dude or dudess on the left side of him? I thought that was an ewok. Kind of like disappointed if that is not an ewok. 

Has the V-19 Torrent fighter disappeared from the list of expected sets? 

This was the set I was most looking forward to, but every leaked list I see now doesn't contain it :cry_sad:

6 hours ago, mitzab said:

I felt the same way after I saw Kylo Ren's helmet for the first time. Still don't like that mold. WAY too big

And is such a shame because the design is so good

Could not agree with you more. The helmet is god awful and I legit think the minifig head with the hood version is ten times better. Shame it's only in the shuttle set.

6 minutes ago, Batman1 said:

Has the V-19 Torrent fighter disappeared from the list of expected sets? 

i'm 99% sure it isn't coming in 2018 ... it is possible it is a 2019 set ... same with resistance transport ... 

19 minutes ago, Tidy said:

i'm 99% sure it isn't coming in 2018 ... it is possible it is a 2019 set ... same with resistance transport ... 

Ahh that's really a shame! I was looking forward to it the most. It looks like we'll only be getting the one PT era set (Anikan's Jedi Starfighter) :sceptic:

Enfy Nest isn’t bad but could use more printing. The other minifig is really cool.

2 hours ago, Tidy said:

Did something change last minute?

Enfys looks great, all is great but helmet... suoer cool and bad at the same time. It's an amazing piece, but printing just looks bad. On the other hand, I love one of Marauders, incredible mask and an amazing torso.

45 minutes ago, namioik said:

Did something change last minute?

We actually don't know when it's coming, only @Sir von Lego can confirm it. Now, we can only make theories about when it's coming.

On 06/05/2018 at 7:07 PM, Seaber said:

Any UK based people come across the DJ polybag in Tesco yet? 

Yeah, free with any Star Wars Lego purchase. They have an actual stand for it, so it may not be exactly where you expect to find them. I'm in Essex, just for reference.

Can't say I'm impressed by either fig - but will hold judgement till I see the final set/movie.

I was just thinking what the likely minifigs in the Cloud City set will be and came up with the following as most likely:

* Bespin Luke

* Blue Jacket Han (+ Han in Carbonite &/or white shirt Han)

* Bespin Leia &/or prison escape Leia

* Chewie

* C3PO

* R2D2

* Lando

* Lobot

* Bespin Guards x 2

* Ugnaughts x 2

* Darth Vader

* Boba Fett

* Stormtroopers x2

The following as possibles:

* Imperial Officer

* Cloud Car Pilot(s)

* Bespin Citizens

Even if they just go with the likely list that's a minimum of 16 figs.

Edited by TeufelHund

11 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

We actually don't know when it's coming, only @Sir von Lego can confirm it. Now, we can only make theories about when it's coming.

But the set was seen by someone in a preliminary form? Was it @Sir von Lego who initially gave us the info on the V-19? :classic:

A new Plo Koon Minifigure is long overdue! :wub:

11 hours ago, TeufelHund said:

Can't say I'm impressed by either fig - but will hold judgement till I see the final set/movie.

I was just thinking what the likely minifigs in the Cloud City set will be and came up with the following as most likely:

Even if they just go with the likely list that's a minimum of 16 figs.

This is not the place for wish lists, even if it's a wish list of figures from a rumored set.

3 minutes ago, Sir von Lego said:

We will see the Train from Solo, the spaceship which steals the container and the speederbike set this summer together with V19 Torrent, buildable porg etc.

The resistance transport could be 2018 or 2019, I am not sure about that.

Who comes with the Conveyex (Train), Imperial Hauler and the Speederbike sets?

Also does the V-19 Torrent fighter have any minifigures except a pilot and does the buildable Porg have the rumoured light grey Porg that has no orange print?

EDIT: We know Enfys Nest and a Cloud-Rider member in the Speeder set but who else?

Edited by BP VFX

13 minutes ago, Sir von Lego said:

We will see the Train from Solo, the spaceship which steals the container and the speederbike set this summer together with V19 Torrent, buildable porg etc.

The resistance transport could be 2018 or 2019, I am not sure about that.

something just popped into my noggin.  could the v-19 be set 75221 ??? that is the only 'empty slot' that there is no real solid info on ...