MKJoshA

LEGO Star Wars 2018 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!

1 hour ago, Renown said:

Apologies if this has already been mentioned or is otherwise ruled out, but it appears Slave I has been sighted in the latest Solo trailer: 

Given the leaked Boba Fett minifigure not so long ago, is it possible that an updated system-scale Slave I could be in amongst the Summer wave with the remaining Solo sets? Seems a pretty perfect opportunity to do so, seeing as there hasn't been a non-UCS Slave I since 8097 in 2010. 

That is a rock

Yes, a new version of Slave I is possible, but unless Han has done a job for Jabba, ditches the cargo, and Boba was hired, I don’t think we will see a new Slave I.

Who’s for another Gunship with Shaak Ti?!! Why would they release the Clone Battle Pack??? They need to release some new Jedi.. now that I have Ki-Adi Mundi and Barris Offee Shaak-Ti is the only one I need.. that new Ashoka that was released last year compares to Shaak-Ti very well!!!!! Make a Shaak-Ti some one from lego!!! Lol 

21 hours ago, ThousandMoon said:

Which Stores? Thank you please...

I visited the Lego store in Liverpool. You’re only going to get the pod and the minifig factory set from Lego brand stores.

14 hours ago, Renown said:

Apologies if this has already been mentioned or is otherwise ruled out, but it appears Slave I has been sighted in the latest Solo trailer: 

I don't think so. 

18 minutes ago, gvh said:

So a few people have mentioned a leaked boba fett. Where was he seen?

many moons ago on instagram and possibly hit reddit or twatter ...

3 minutes ago, Tidy said:

Freudian slip or accurate description?

Just now, Robianco said:

Freudian slip or accurate description?

little of both ...

19 hours ago, Brickwraith said:

That is a rock

I was sceptical, at least on seeing the still image.  However, if you look at the footage carefully I think it may well be the real deal.  And let's face it, I find it hard to believe that Disney would put out a Solo movie without sticking Fett in it.

4 hours ago, Tidy said:

Thanks. Found him with a quick google search. Tbh I like the one from UCS slave I with printed legs and arms better.

23 hours ago, Sneakguest said:

Well it have imperials, plus doesn't Moloch and his compadre count as villains?

I meant all the main villains. Main villain is Enfys Nest or Dryden Vos. I think we don't know. But they both can be main villains. Moloch is just a guy from the beggining of the movie, and imperials are actually no one.

18 hours ago, Arctic122189 said:

Who’s for another Gunship with Shaak Ti?!! Why would they release the Clone Battle Pack??? They need to release some new Jedi.. now that I have Ki-Adi Mundi and Barris Offee Shaak-Ti is the only one I need.. that new Ashoka that was released last year compares to Shaak-Ti very well!!!!! Make a Shaak-Ti some one from lego!!! Lol 

You're being warned. This is not the place for wish lists. Post wish lists here.

6 minutes ago, Forresto said:

Does anyone know when the Solo sets are being released?

My target was nix. 

They were released last Friday, but some stores seem not to stocking them on shelves yet... they may be waiting for this Friday since the date seemed to be April 20 at one point. Target had them online, last I checked.

9 minutes ago, jdubbs said:

They were released last Friday, but some stores seem not to stocking them on shelves yet... they may be waiting for this Friday since the date seemed to be April 20 at one point. Target had them online, last I checked.

Aw shucks. 

I'm itching for a black series Tarkin and an Imperial patrol battlepack.

Edited by Forresto

Target is slow to rollout and stock their shelves after street dates, you can befriend a worker who can help you get it from the back if you know the sku, but that takes a lot of persuarion.  They get the merchandise, but their workers have a set date to stock their shelves. 

4 minutes ago, eldiano said:

Target is slow to rollout and stock their shelves after street dates, you can befriend a worker who can help you get it from the back if you know the sku, but that takes a lot of persuarion.  They get the merchandise, but their workers have a set date to stock their shelves. 

In my city, one Target put them out on the 13th while another still doesn’t have a spot marked out for them... so who knows. I stopped by the first one around 11am on the 13th and they were in the process of putting them on the shelf. S@H has them if you are in the right region...

Picked up Hans speeder at Target Friday, man I love this speeder. They had the other sets as well, they were not with the other Lego though, they were two rows down on the end. So I almost missed them. 

Have you seen this picture about Dryden? And the armor in the background? Is Dryden a mandalorian and we can expect him in LEGO form wearing that armor, or that armor is just a random decoration element?

Mandalorian armor

I don't think he is mandalorian. Paul Bettany replaced Michael K Williams's character and we knew that he had an alien CG charter. So since they had no time to make another CG char they only use Paul Bettany in makeup.

So i don't believe is his own armor. Maybe just a prize / relic / collectible item.

But we will know for sure in a few weeks

Edited by mitzab

I imagine the mandolorian armor is equivalent to how you'll see someone wealthy have a suit of armor now a days, be it Germanic, Italian, or Japanese. Or is a family heirloom from ancient ancestors, such as Samurai. 

Does anyone know if the Patrol Stormtroopers have dual molded helmets? They look astonishingly good.

Ironically between Entry's nest and the Range Troopers, we're likely to get a proper mold for the tank trooper :hmpf_bad:

Edited by Forresto

When is the designer video for 75181 UCS Y-Wing going to be posted?  I assume there will be one...

Edited by RogueTwo

36 minutes ago, RogueTwo said:

When is the designer video for 75181 UCS Y-Wing going to be posted?  I assume there will be one...

I think we don't have any info about the video.