MKJoshA

LEGO Star Wars 2018 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!

May be LEGO will encorporate the Pirate Roller Coaster tracks.

Unlikely but it's a thought.

On 4/7/2018 at 10:37 PM, LEGOscum said:

I know where you are coming from, but the Solo BrickHeadz are available.

THey are there, just saw them right now, US release date and confirmed by local lego store is this Friday. 

4 hours ago, Khemical_Khaos said:

Is there any news about getting a set in the summer wave of the Self-Propelled Gun AT-ST variant?

Might be unlikely, with the recent FO AT-ST, but hey they can surprise us with these sets. Screen time may matter, but the RO AT-ST only got 3 seconds of footage...

2 minutes ago, Sir von Lego said:

Sounds right, price should be 29.99 in EU (depending on country).

Any images?

I presume we will see a L3 minifigure in one of the Summer Solo sets. She seemed like a significant part of the 'gang' from the trailer; a bit too like K2SO from the snippet seen, but that may be a premature conclusion. Either way, it kind of seems odd not to get her; maybe Lego wasn't aware of her role or she is coming later. In fact the first wave of Solo sets does seem a bit sparse in terms of main character minifigures, but I presume the Summer sets will rectify that. Actually really excited for the movie now after that trailer :)

Edited by BacktoBricks
Gender pronouns

9 minutes ago, BacktoBricks said:

I presume we will see a L3 minifigure in one of the Summer Solo sets. He seemed like a significant part of the 'gang' from the trailer; a bit too like K2SO from the snippet seen, but that may be a premature conclusion. Either way, it kind of seems odd not to get him; maybe Lego wasn't aware of his role or he is coming later. In fact the first wave of Solo sets does seem a bit sparse in terms of main character minifigures, but I presume the Summer sets will rectify that. Actually really excited for the movie now after that trailer :)

She, but yeah, hopefully. Then again, there were multiple characters from Rogue One we never got - Saw Gerrera, Galen Erso, General Draven, General Merrick or Sergeant Melshi. 

15 minutes ago, Calanon said:

She, but yeah, hopefully. Then again, there were multiple characters from Rogue One we never got - Saw Gerrera, Galen Erso, General Draven, General Merrick or Sergeant Melshi. 

Thanks - she/he couldn't tell lol. Yeah I know; Rogue one produced some great figures, but it does seem strange when you have a 'line up' without the most important ones. Saw and Galen are the most notable for Rogue One I think. Still, there are still a few Summer Solo sets to come by the sounds of it so I see no reason for the main figures not to be made so long as Lego had the right info. 

11 hours ago, eldiano said:

THey are there, just saw them right now, US release date and confirmed by local lego store is this Friday. 

Yup they are. No Range Trooper BF though.

37 minutes ago, Calanon said:

We're getting mustache pilot man in the advent calendar but aren't one of the generic rebels dubbed as sergeant melshi? Either way, the remaining Characters are minor and don't appear in anything worthy of being a lego set.

Now, I want more info on another Solo sets. They are going to be so cool.

Also, in 3 days Solo sets will be officially available.

8 hours ago, Calanon said:

However, all those were fairly easy to customize. A new droid is another story. I am more afraid that we do not get the 4 armed Alien crew member

16 minutes ago, Darth Malgus said:

Do you know if we are getting it still?

The catalog I got in the mail today has the rangetrooper BF in it says the 13th for release. Can’t imagine they would leave it in there if it was was not coming. 

1 hour ago, Spongebob456 said:

Is there any news on the other Star Wars Brickheadz? I swear I saw an old-man Luke one mentioned somewhere?

Theres a young luke and yoda dual pack, Vader and a stormtrooper and I think a leia is also coming?

20 hours ago, Sneakguest said:

However, all those were fairly easy to customize. A new droid is another story. I am more afraid that we do not get the 4 armed Alien crew member

L3-37 and Rio Durant (four armed alien) are who I’m most hoping they include in the summer wave as well! 

10 hours ago, Spongebob456 said:

Is there any news on the other Star Wars Brickheadz? I swear I saw an old-man Luke one mentioned somewhere?

Vader, Luke, Leia and Stormtrooper I think July, 3 other ones in August plus Yoda and Luke dual pack? There are so many brickheadz coming. Probably you can find more info on Brickheadz 2018 topic.

21 hours ago, Darth Malgus said:

Do you know if we are getting it still?

Yes, its on lego.com now. It appeared about 30 mins after I posted. 

11 hours ago, Spongebob456 said:

No old man luke. Only OT brickheadz. A stormtrooper, darth Vader, and Leia single packs for $10 and a Luke and yoda mini duel pack for $15 

I saw again some reviews of the falcon. Apart from using the idea of a black floor taken from the FO star destroyer, which I think is a good idea to increase contrast and to have more textured designs, I feel it's only another falcon. I have the two previous ones and I ended up modifying one of them and the other one got a new life as pieces for other mocs.

I cannot understand why it's so clean and shine just about 10 years before but in ANH it's just a piece of junk... for a ship (even for a conventional sea ship) it should be still almost new :sceptic:

13 hours ago, Spongebob456 said:

http://www.rebelscum.com/story/lego/LEGO_Expected_Star_Wars_BrickHeadz_For_2018_178503.asp

Rebelscum claims that there will be a normal Luke and a Luke in a 2 pack with Yoda. Also Vader, Stormtrooper, Leia and Boba Fett

20 hours ago, Spongebob456 said:

Fromthe link below:

"Rebelscum has received information from a credible source that 41627 in a Yoda/Luke Skywalker double pack (we don't know if this is a Dagobah or Ahch-To pairing yet) and 41629 is a Boba Fett. "

7 hours ago, Brikkyy13 said:

http://www.rebelscum.com/story/lego/LEGO_Expected_Star_Wars_BrickHeadz_For_2018_178503.asp

Rebelscum claims that there will be a normal Luke and a Luke in a 2 pack with Yoda. Also Vader, Stormtrooper, Leia and Boba Fett

Rebelscum doesn't claim that. They say:

"And while the existance of 41619 Darth Vader and 41620 Stormtrooper have been confirmed through alternative means we've been left wondering and guessing about the rest, chiefly 41615 Unknown, 41624 Luke Skywalker, 41625 Princess Leia, 41627 Unknown and 41629 Unknown."