MKJoshA

LEGO Star Wars 2018 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!

33 minutes ago, Azani said:

furry shoulder cloak and tunic

idk why, but this is making me laugh so much ... a furry stormtrooper ...

47 minutes ago, Azani said:

Ah, nice work

word

Just now, Tidy said:

idk why, but this is making me laugh so much ... a furry stormtrooper ...

Dude, I know, right? You'd think that they'd have the tech to negate the need for a legit "fur coat".

By the way, my apologies if this has been discussed, but 75203 will be coming in the second half of the year. It's around 40 EUR.

Just now, Azani said:

Dude, I know, right? You'd think that they'd have the tech to negate the need for a legit "fur coat".

By the way, my apologies if this has been discussed, but 75203 will be coming in the second half of the year. It's around 40 EUR.

right. you'd think. i'm still laughing. 

i was wondering if 75203 was ever gonna surface ... it's about darn time!

I love the way the Range Trooper looks based off of the Black Series Figure.

I hope the eventual Lego version includes a fur shoulder pauldron, it looks awesome and ridiculous! :grin:

12 minutes ago, Forresto said:

I love the way the Range Trooper looks based off of the Black Series Figure.

I hope the eventual Lego version includes a fur shoulder pauldron, it looks awesome and ridiculous! :grin:

i can't remember where, but i saw a photoshop image where the coat was purple and it had a purple fur hat with a feather ... like a 1970's new york city pimp ...

4 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Descrptions sound great. 

I really want a Range Trooper minifigure...

other than the praetorian, has there ever been a buildable that doesn't have a minifig counterpart ???

9 minutes ago, Bartybum said:

Were there no descriptions for the 501st AT-RT and the Super Battle Droid? :(

those are august releases ... so no ...

19 hours ago, Tidy said:

other than the praetorian, has there ever been a buildable that doesn't have a minifig counterpart ???

Nope. Only Praetorian Guard and Range Trooper. But we know we will get Praetorian Guard in August.

32 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Nope. Only Praetorian Guard and Range Trooper. But we know we will get Praetorian Guard in August.

then logic dictates that a range trooper minifig would be extremely likely at some point in the near future ... possibly august ??? ;-]

There's still no minifig version of ROTS Cody though :wink:

However, I agree, a Range Trooper minifig is very likely for one of the August releases :thumbup:

2 hours ago, Lego-Freak said:

However, I agree, a Range Trooper minifig is very likely for one of the August releases :thumbup:

I'd suspect as much as well; IIRC 75219 is a Kessel-focused set, based on the codename. (Gorgon)

Edited by Azani

5 hours ago, Lego-Freak said:

i know very little about all the different clones, so i guess i didn't count recoloured variations ... ;-]

the only clones i own are from that one rebels set ... /shrug

5 hours ago, Azani said:

I'd suspect as much as well; IIRC 75219 is a Kessel-focused set, based on the codename. (Gorgon)

Perhaps it's got something to do with that gorgon-like creature with tentacles that we see in the trailer during the actual "run"....

Or it could simply be a continuation of those Greek codenames we've seen in the past (i.e. pegasus = millenium falcon)

If anyone has suggested this before, I apologize for not crediting you–I've just joined the thread.

Edited by CosmosCommander
forgot to write something

52 minutes ago, CosmosCommander said:

Perhaps it's got something to do with that gorgon-like creature with tentacles that we see in the trailer during the actual "run"....

Or it could simply be a continuation of those Greek codenames we've seen in the past (i.e. pegasus = millenium falcon)

If anyone has suggested this before, I apologize for not crediting you–I've just joined the thread.

I said that earlier about codenames, but everyone just ignored me, I'm glad someone agrees with me though

So I got some news apparently according to Lego world club none of the constraction figures got ordered by retailers so the battle droid and 501st Legion clone trooper were canceled 

Edited by Falconfan1414

8 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

So I got some news apparently according to Lego world club none of the constraction figures got ordered by retailers so the battle droid and 501st Legion clone trooper were canceled 

no surprise there, they dont sell well at all, is this the end of star wars constraction figs?

41 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Darn, I was actually wanting to buy those constraction figs

1 hour ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Dang, whilst most of the constraction figures are not that exciting,  I was looking forward to the 501 AT-RT trooper. Would look great next to the biker scout - in my imagination anyway.

2 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Oh no that is disappointing as I do like the construction figures myself and collect them. Are they not selling? 

2 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

That's sad; but not entirely unexpected.  Most of the retailers in my area stopped stocking the buildable figures after the Rogue One wave of sets.

4 hours ago, MakkaG15 said:

is there any new info on snokes throne room? any leaked figures or set descriptions or anything?

No new info as for now.

Guys. Smallest set for second Solo wave is called "Nemesis Gang Chariot". Nemesis is a codename for main villain, Enfys Nest (this cool guy in mask that has his own gang on the beach and is fighting Beckett on the train). So 75913 is probably a set with him, probably on the beach or a train.

That info about the buildable figures better be complete nonsense because I absolutely love them and the AT-RT sounded freakin' amazing. If it's canceled then it's an end to an era. Constraction was my bread and butter and I wish we could get back to the good ol' days of Bionicle. I miss it so much.