MKJoshA

LEGO Star Wars 2018 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!

36 minutes ago, ThousandMoon said:

Ah yes of course :\

So Biggs and Luke then.

Would a UCS Y-Wing include more than one figure?

Well we're definitely still missing one main Y-Wing pilot rom Gold Squadron. Gold Five - Davish Krail. Stay on target!

Don't get your hopes up just yet, but there's a chance that we may see some of the summer sets during NYTF after all :thumbup: They've just revealed the new Hogwarts Great Hall set (an August release) and some other post-June releases are also confirmed to be on display...

28 minutes ago, Robianco said:

Well we're definitely still missing one main Y-Wing pilot rom Gold Squadron. Gold Five - Davish Krail. Stay on target!

That would be great - some unique printing on that helmet! A Norra Wexley figure would be awesome to!

1 hour ago, Theemp1re said:

It looks very similar if not the same to the figure released in the rebellion x-wing microfigter. Too hard to tell if there’s arm printing but definitely a new helmet print

They always dangle something minifigure-wise on UCS sets these days. The Snowspeeder gave us two new helmet prints and printed arms, TIE gave us printed arms, Falcon gave us a new Han and Leia. I can imagine two new helmets and arm printing with the cylinder code detailing. That and new Astromechs make it a must for OT buyers.

I hope they find a new way to represent the astromech droids in the alphabet-wing fighter UCS sets as the use of underscaled minifigs is ridiculous. For the Y-wing though, the old way would be consistent with the 2013 UCS X-wing. Too bad the scale of the May the Fourth R2 polybag only really worked for Obi-Wan’s JSF.

In press release there was info about Clone Wars, The Last Jedi and Solo sets for NYTF. So possibly Anakin Starfighter, Throne Room and Solo sets will be revealed 

14 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

In press release there was info about Clone Wars, The Last Jedi and Solo sets for NYTF. So possibly Anakin Starfighter, Throne Room and Solo sets will be revealed 

do you have a link to the press release?

9 hours ago, Tidy said:

that's just the image for your story ... no story ...

fixed

13 hours ago, lomis said:

Plus, why would they include Vaner in an X-Wing set? Could this be more of a hint toward a new UCS Y-Wing?

I was thinking the same thing. I know a lot of people will be disappointed by another UCS ywing, but personally, I’m glad they are rereleasing some of the iconic sets from the past. I wouldn’t want it to become “the norm,” but ships like the xwing, ywing and snowspeeder make sense as repeats... IMHO.

I just saw an interior shot of the new MF from NY ToyFair, looks good. Sitting section made of three normal yellow chairs, small bar with some bottles in the back right corner and very nice sleeping area / bed.

I think it‘s ok to post the User-Name of the Instagram User on here, it’s “litlgeeks“

Edited by fabsch

The interior looks good, they’ve managed to get that black and white colour scheme from the trailer in there and I love the way they’ve designed the sleeping compartment. 

18 hours ago, JekPorkchops said:

I hope they find a new way to represent the astromech droids in the alphabet-wing fighter UCS sets as the use of underscaled minifigs is ridiculous.

They could use the R2-D2 head mold of 30611 poly bag from last May the 4th. Maybe it's accurate enough. Don't really know, though. 

24 minutes ago, DEAD1974 said:

Yoda´s hut looks nice

I agree. And the MF is more desirable after seeing the removable nose, but IF I buy this MF, I may have to promise myself (and the wife) that it will be my last.

There are just too many of them.

2 hours ago, thorin said:

I agree. And the MF is more desirable after seeing the removable nose, but IF I buy this MF, I may have to promise myself (and the wife) that it will be my last.

well I have all the last 3 MF (not the UCS one) and the best one for me is still the 4504, I am anyway curious about the play features of this new one... and yes don´t make the wife upset ...

Edited by DEAD1974

2 hours ago, thorin said:

:laugh:

I have the 4504

You don't know how painful was to watch the new releases and not buy another one

"You already have a Millenium Falcon!"

No, not this time :devil: