MKJoshA

LEGO Star Wars 2018 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!

Lego has dropped official images of the solo falcon on the book of faces.

edit-Ninja'd but I'll leave the picture here anyway.

No automatic alt text available.

Edited by Agent Kallus

42 minutes ago, Sneakguest said:

It has been change once, and since that is from december, its the old one

well, do you have a link to the official announcement of change?

@Sneakguest even the brickset article this morning for the new falcon says:

75212 Kessel Run Millennium Falcon, right out of Solo: A Star Wars Story, has been revealed. It will be available on April 20th, alongside four other System sets and two Buildable Figures which will hopefully be revealed soon.

Edited by Tidy
drop the mic.

1 hour ago, Sneakguest said:

It has been change once, and since that is from december, its the old one

The date wasn't changed at all, it just depends on country.

What have they done to poor Chewie..... it looks like it's based on a really bad Passport ID! :look:

Perhaps that's the reason why nobody else attempted to make the Kessel Run in less than 12 parsecs - it really is that exhausting!

29 minutes ago, dimaks13 said:

The date wasn't changed at all, it just depends on country.

So which region is 13/4 and which is 20/4?

20 minutes ago, Lobot said:

What have they done to poor Chewie..... it looks like it's based on a really bad Passport ID! :look:

Perhaps that's the reason why nobody else attempted to make the Kessel Run in less than 12 parsecs - it really is that exhausting!

Why can't a wookiee have a bad hair day? That's very prejudiced

58 minutes ago, Lobot said:

Lol :)

I think he's okay as a fig, at least it's nice to get another wookie variant. I know Chewie is younger in this movie, but the film itself doesn't seem to really acknowledge this in his look too much, but I suppose they had to make another figure if they were going to accurately depict his double ammo belt and they tried to age him down a bit at the same time.

Edited by BacktoBricks

How many figs come with this set? Is it the 4 shown on brickset or are there more? 4 figures at that price seems a little tight on legos part. I remember seeing pictures of a red droid somewhere.

1 minute ago, That Orange Thing said:

How many figs come with this set? Is it the 4 shown on brickset or are there more? 4 figures at that price seems a little tight on legos part. I remember seeing pictures of a red droid somewhere.

The leaked pics show 7; the four shown on Brickset plus a white droid, a red (what I think is a) droid, and a hooded? figure.

Edited by BacktoBricks

20 hours ago, Renegade Clone said:

Yes. 13/4/18 is 'Solo' Friday. All merchandise is out on that date.

Where did this come from? LEGO have printed catalogues with the release date in them.

http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front/LEGO_Solo_Release_Date_Correction_178045.asp

LEGO_Star_Wars_Solo_release_date.jpeg

I'm prepared to accept the release date has changed but proof is imperative!

Edited by LEGOscum

57 minutes ago, LEGOscum said:

Where did this come from? LEGO have printed catalogues with the release date in them.

http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front/LEGO_Solo_Release_Date_Correction_178045.asp

I'm prepared to accept the release date has changed but proof is imperative!

At least I know I have seen it somewhere, a report that the date changed, like a month ago, but have no idea at all where that was, if it was a reliable source or not. Could as well have been here 

21 minutes ago, Legoman123 said:

Do we have an interior shot of the Falcon? 

Unfortunately not, but the description has said it will come with some kind of bar, beds and a Dejarik table and hyperdrive. 

Edited by Tariq j

I love new Falcon! It's a really fresh take on something that we love, and it is fantastic. Interior sounds promising. I love blue and white color scheme. Minifigures are amazing.

Where did this "coming 13th April" rumors came from? From what we officially know, sets are coming on 20th April and it doesn't matter which country.

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN

4 hours ago, Sneakguest said:

At least I know I have seen it somewhere, a report that the date changed, like a month ago, but have no idea at all where that was, if it was a reliable source or not. Could as well have been here 

the only alternative date i know about was posted at http://www.rebelscum.com/story/lego/LEGO_Han_Solo_Set_Date_Release_177860.asp and it came from the leaked Ukrainian catalogue. I can't see such a smallmarket getting the Solo releases a week ahead of everyone else though.

But we all know US retailers will have these on their shelves as quickly as they can get away with it.

On 2/12/2018 at 4:16 PM, legosamsonite said:

Woah! Ill agree with you about rose, and finn wasnt the best in TLJ, but whats wrong with bb8

The most prequel moment in The Last Jedi was BB-8 controlling that AT-AT.

5 hours ago, LEGOscum said:

the only alternative date i know about was posted at http://www.rebelscum.com/story/lego/LEGO_Han_Solo_Set_Date_Release_177860.asp and it came from the leaked Ukrainian catalogue. I can't see such a smallmarket getting the Solo releases a week ahead of everyone else though.

But we all know US retailers will have these on their shelves as quickly as they can get away with it.

Hmmm... In Germany the catalogue says that we are getting the sets in May.

5 hours ago, x105Black said:

The most prequel moment in The Last Jedi was BB-8 controlling that AT-AT.

I think you mean that AT-ST, not an AT-AT.

10 hours ago, Tariq j said:

Unfortunately not, but the description has said it will come with some kind of bar, beds and a Dejarik table and hyperdrive. 

Okay, thanks for letting me know.  

LEGO-75212-Details-13.jpg

Oh boy, we get a  space coffee machine, how exciting. :wink:

6 hours ago, x105Black said:

The most prequel moment in The Last Jedi was BB-8 controlling that AT-ST.

Oh well I didn't really get that scene but at least someone liked it. 

The Sandcrawler looks to have three droids in the preliminary image, one yellow astromech, one protocol droids, probably the RA-7 although I really hope it could be a CZ droid. The third looks like a medical droid, could this be a placeholder for an ASP droid?

12 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

From what we officially know, sets are coming on 20th April and it doesn't matter which country.

If you look through the official catalogs for different countries you'll see that most of those that have date have April 13th and some have 20th.

13 hours ago, Sneakguest said:

It was from the leaked final catalog for Ukraine.

So only the two buildables. Still waiting to see an interior shot of the MF.

Out of the buildables that have leaked the trooper appears the best.