MKJoshA

LEGO Star Wars 2018 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!

4 hours ago, joebiwankenobi said:

I won't believe the rumors until we have more evidence, but the V19 set sounds like it's describing a republic attack shuttle rather than the V19 or a RGS.

Shouldn't really believe anything until you see it and even then you should be cautious about it being photoshopped. Theres just too much false information out there

6 hours ago, joebiwankenobi said:

I won't believe the rumors until we have more evidence, but the V19 set sounds like it's describing a republic attack shuttle rather than the V19 or a RGS.

I agree, third wing. I do believe the wings can fold and if you guys remember the Clone Wars episode arc with Gregor, the Attack Shuttle had a cargo bay attached. It makes sense and could fit the entire description.

13 minutes ago, Wolffex said:

I agree, third wing. I do believe the wings can fold and if you guys remember the Clone Wars episode arc with Gregor, the Attack Shuttle had a cargo bay attached. It makes sense and could fit the entire description.

You could be right...

52 minutes ago, Wolffex said:

My stretch dream would be to include delta squad with it, but based on what's leaked about it so far that isn't happening :/  It would be the most appropriate canon set to have them come in, unless they did a battlepack with them.  

Either way I'm always excited for more clone wars sets.

2 hours ago, TheRacker said:

My stretch dream would be to include delta squad with it, but based on what's leaked about it so far that isn't happening :/  It would be the most appropriate canon set to have them come in, unless they did a battlepack with them.  

Man a Delta Squad set would be amazing, correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't there an episode in the Clone Wars where Delta Squad are getting off a Republic Attack Shuttle?

49 minutes ago, Wolffex said:

Man a Delta Squad set would be amazing, correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't there an episode in the Clone Wars where Delta Squad are getting off a Republic Attack Shuttle?

Yes, there was. Unfortunately it was more of a cameo.

Edited by ChiefPie

3 hours ago, TheRacker said:

Sunny day in the void has got to be the all-time worst episode of Clone Wars... ever.  They literally all just trundle around a totally featureless environment with the tedium just being interrupted by Gascon, the galaxy's most irritating frog.  If they are producing a set based on this, maybe they'll they'll include an enormous grey baseplate to act as realistic Abafar terrain!

All that said, I'd love a Borkus minifigure. 

Sooo Throne Room set description leaked on Instagram! It is called "Snoke's Throne Room", costs 70€ and includes elevator with throne which has Rey drawing function. Includes Rey, Kylo, Snoke and two Praetorian Guards and is comparable to 75093.

1 minute ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Sooo Throne Room set description leaked on Instagram! It is called "Snoke's Throne Room", costs 70€ and includes elevator with throne which has Rey drawing function. Includes Rey, Kylo, Snoke and two Praetorian Guards and is comparable to 75093.

1 minute ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

costs 70€

No, it doesn't.

Sorry. :)

27 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Oops. Well, maybe it costs less? I hope so.

Sorry man; I had 75216 confused with one of the other SW kits. Yup, it is 70€; my apologies for that one.

Do any of the descriptions of Snoke's Throne Room mention the inclusion of an escape pod? If not, I think we can safely assume that the Resistance Transport / V-19 Torrent rumors are fake, since that rumor mentioned the throne set including the Falcon's escape pod.

8 minutes ago, Commodore Thrawn said:

Do any of the descriptions of Snoke's Throne Room mention the inclusion of an escape pod? If not, I think we can safely assume that the Resistance Transport / V-19 Torrent rumors are fake, since that rumor mentioned the throne set including the Falcon's escape pod.

Too bad about the resistance transport likely being just a rumor. I was holding out hope for a Kaydel Ko Connix figure.

1 hour ago, Matt Ridgeway said:

Too bad about the resistance transport likely being just a rumor. I was holding out hope for a Kaydel Ko Connix figure.

What about nein nunb :’(

10 hours ago, Richpepperell said:

Sunny day in the void has got to be the all-time worst episode of Clone Wars... ever.  They literally all just trundle around a totally featureless environment with the tedium just being interrupted by Gascon, the galaxy's most irritating frog.  If they are producing a set based on this, maybe they'll they'll include an enormous grey baseplate to act as realistic Abafar terrain!

All that said, I'd love a Borkus minifigure. 

You're thinking of the wrong episode.  Delta squad was in a different one getting off a republic attack shuttle, their only Canon appearance.  

Ok I'm done speculating, sorry mods.

12 hours ago, TheRacker said:

You're thinking of the wrong episode.  Delta squad was in a different one getting off a republic attack shuttle, their only Canon appearance.  

Ok I'm done speculating, sorry mods.

Gregor, who is also a clone commando was in this episode arc. 

latest?cb=20130527184024

The fact that we don't have official Lego Commandos, considering how popular they are, is absurd.

At this point i'm going to just buy third party.

Any clues to the two unknown episode 8 sets? I just want to hope leia is coming again

Also, if your allowed to share info and of course, if you are wanting to, could you visit the incredibles 2 set discussion in licencesed?

Edited by legosamsonite

5 minutes ago, legosamsonite said:

Any clues to the two unknown episode 8 sets? I just want to hope leia is coming again

Also, if your allowed to share info and of course, if you are wanting to, could you visit the incredibles 2 set discussion in licencesed?

One of the 2 unknown ep8 sets might be the Rumored Resistance Transport, which could include leia or Kaydel Ko Connix figures, but all we can do now is speculate