MKJoshA

LEGO Star Wars 2018 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!

cut the tomfoolery, we all know the next ucs is jar jar binks bust made from 10000 pieces.

On 26/01/2018 at 5:19 AM, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Han Solo Brickhead looks really awesome. I love his hair and jacket.

Shame his sidekick looks more like Jake the Dog instead of Chewbacca the Wookiee :(

9 hours ago, LEGOscum said:

Shame his sidekick looks more like Jake the Dog instead of Chewbacca the Wookiee :(

Where Chewbacca has leaked? I didn't see him...

2 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Not on any public place but not a very good looking brickhead in general. Looks like a rebels wookie

there are detailed minfigs pics from Han Solo Movie - Tobias Beckett and Moloch looks kinda interesting

19 minutes ago, DEAD1974 said:

there are detailed minfigs pics from Han Solo Movie - Tobias Beckett and Moloch looks kinda interesting

Those new aliens Moloch & Quay look amazing! 

The minifigures are nothing new, they seem to be cropped from the high-res set images that leaked a little while ago. 

On 1/29/2018 at 11:50 AM, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Well, I suppose that he's public now. That was quick. :/

12 hours ago, DEAD1974 said:

5 hours ago, Brikkyy13 said:

The minifigures are nothing new, they seem to be cropped from the high-res set images that leaked a little while ago. 

Yeah, as a note, we've had those for a little while by now. That beiung said, I appreciate the reminder...

Anyone wondering about how they're going to pull off the Imperial Patrol pack? Hopefully it has some feature(s) to distinguish it from similar vehicles...

2 hours ago, DarthsDonuts54 said:

Has anyone seen Lego Star Wars info from Nuremberg Toy Fair? Looks as if Snoke's Throne Room is somewhat confirmed as 75216.

Yes I saw that on Zusammengebaut, but all I could really tell was that they thought it was a good model. So I take it that that confirms the rumour. No mention of the Transport Ship or V Torrent though and I wouldn't say it exactly confirms them because the Throne Room rumour was right as everybody was expecting a throne room set. Perhaps the only thing that makes the leaks more believable is that the right set number was attached to the Throne Room set.

Exactly. While this does lend some credibility to the rumoured list, it's far from being conclusive evidence :wink: Might as well be a coincidence. However, if either the Torrent or the transport pod turn out to be true as well, then that's certainly a different story :sweet:

Edited by Lego-Freak

Got the Tatooine BP and it's actually a really quaint little set. Figures are well executed and the build is surprisingly charming. It was given to me as a gift, but no way is it worth £13. It does still act as a nice booster pack ready for the Sandcrawler though.

6 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

The boba fett figure that leaked a while back is apparently coming in a polybag

Polybag you say? Could it be May 4th promo?

39 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

So now we have got confirmation of Throne Room set, and I think this pretty confirms rest of the descriptions were true.

PER THE SCUMMY REBELS:

Of the three sets mentioned in this report 75215 Resistance Transport Ship is now looking to be false. Deep cover sources have revealed that the codename for this set is "Nemesis Gang" and SKU tracking website Brickseek.com matches this name to a known Hasbro multipack that Yakface.com revealed in mid January. Of the third set (75217 Republic V-Wing Torrent Fighter) nothing yet is known.

28 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

The boba fett figure that leaked a while back is apparently coming in a polybag

I'd heard that too. But with all the Cloud City rumours circulating I put it on the back burner while the community tried to make sense of these two tidbits.

As delighted as I would be with the Torrent, I don't hold out much hope. Very dodgy description. Phase II sounding Rex + Cody with a Phase I pilot, very wishlist-esque minifigure selection in general and the biggest stickler is definitely the speeder that supposedly slots into it.