MKJoshA

LEGO Star Wars 2018 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!

On January 19, 2018 at 4:01 PM, Agent Kallus said:

Yep same one, the jumpsuits do still have there purposes anyway like 6.7 and 8 from this picture even though they aren't shuttle pilots.Vader_Arrives

Anytime I see pictures of officers from Return of the Jedi i'm reminded of the pain that all ranks have the same rank insignia...

How do they discern rank? How?!

Its curious that we haven't gotten arm printing with an imperial insignia on the shoulder considering its used by almost all imperial minifigures. 

2 hours ago, Forresto said:

Anytime I see pictures of officers from Return of the Jedi i'm reminded of the pain that all ranks have the same rank insignia...

Its curious that we haven't gotten arm printing with an imperial insignia on the shoulder considering its used by almost all imperial minifigures. 

Of all the unnecessary changes in the special editions, changing the officers rank insignias would actually have made sense!

3 hours ago, Forresto said:

remember the Phantom II? That, or another Rebels set had a very small round 1x1 sticker of the imperial emblem. Just put it on a minifig shoulder & there u go.

4 hours ago, Forresto said:

40 minutes ago, Kim-Kwang-Seok said:

remember the Phantom II? That, or another Rebels set had a very small round 1x1 sticker of the imperial emblem. Just put it on a minifig shoulder & there u go.

And the ucs tie's pilot had the arms , I regret not picking some up when it was on b and p.

Does anyone know when the DJ polybag will be available in the uk and in which shops??? I'm determined to get it ASAP as I have all the sequel trilogy figures so far and determined to get them all :D

I fear that video is just going to make the next 6 to 18 months unbearable with Bespin rumours and leaks and wishlisting. Whatever the aim of that bleeping in the video it was very planned. If I had a chance to write the script on one of those I’d troll the hell out of everyone!

Edited by Robianco

2 hours ago, Robianco said:

I fear that video is just going to make the next 6 to 18 months unbearable with Bespin rumours and leaks and wishlisting. Whatever the aim of that bleeping in the video it was very planned.

And they still would have time to start designing a Bespin set given the excellent MOCs out there, if they wasn't started yet :laugh:

On the TLJ throne room rumors for August, I would be pleased to see it done. The last throne room was an excellent set with good minifigs, playability and reasonable price. It wouldn't work without Snoke, Kylo, Rey and two praetorian guards. The timing would be good as well, introducing the praetorian guards minifigs early enough. That would give time for a battlepack by the end of the year. 

1 hour ago, dvogon said:

And they still would have time to start designing a Bespin set given the excellent MOCs out there, if they wasn't started yet :laugh:

On the TLJ throne room rumors for August, I would be pleased to see it done. The last throne room was an excellent set with good minifigs, playability and reasonable price. It wouldn't work without Snoke, Kylo, Rey and two praetorian guards. The timing would be good as well, introducing the praetorian guards minifigs early enough. That would give time for a battlepack by the end of the year. 

It makes perfect sense actually to include the third Praetorian Guard (assumedly the Mushroom/Duck Head) as one figure in the battle pack! I'm assuming it would be a Praetorian, two regular Stormies (with the new helmet printing) and a fourth mystery character?

Did someone ever notice that the scenery behind the UCS 75192 MF and 75060 Slave 1 os actually... Cloud City? Is that a sign from the Illuminati? ??

I was wondering: could the rumored V19 torrent actually be the the republic shuttle or the Eta-class jedi shuttle? They both have 3 wings (the republic shuttle to a much lesser extent to the V19 or the jedi shuttle) and would have space for a "Speeder to fit under the third wing", whatever that means.

1 hour ago, Infinite Bricks said:

I was wondering: could the rumored V19 torrent actually be the the republic shuttle or the Eta-class jedi shuttle? They both have 3 wings (the republic shuttle to a much lesser extent to the V19 or the jedi shuttle) and would have space for a "Speeder to fit under the third wing", whatever that means.

Do you mean the Nu-Class Republic Attack Shuttle? The previous Lego version is set 8019.

I would love both of them. But I do think that fitting a speeder in a shuttle makes much more sense.

37 minutes ago, Wolffex said:

Do you mean the Nu-Class Republic Attack Shuttle? The previous Lego version is set 8019.

I would love both of them. But I do think that fitting a speeder in a shuttle makes much more sense.

Amen if remember, in the Mortis Arc in the Clone Wars the speeders were a major part during the last episode

12 hours ago, doclord said:

It makes perfect sense actually to include the third Praetorian Guard (assumedly the Mushroom/Duck Head) as one figure in the battle pack! I'm assuming it would be a Praetorian, two regular Stormies (with the new helmet printing) and a fourth mystery character?

Yes, that would be cool, as far as the last one weren't yet another FO crew :sceptic:. Don't know how many of those I have, far too many, which have just a couple of seconds of accumulated screen time in TFA and TLJ. It would be even cooler to include two praetorian guards. This has happened lately with RO death troopers and with FO Executioners, rising up the interest and usefulness of those battlepacks.

So I feel like an idiot.

The FO shuttle pilot's helmet is meant to be the same as the helmet the FO crew wear, its just the visor is pushed up.

minifigurines-lego-star-wars-first-order52351728_Alt11?wid=520&hei=520&fmt=pjpeg

That redeems the pilot's inclusion in the FO battle pack slightly.

4 hours ago, Forresto said:

So I feel like an idiot.

The FO shuttle pilot's helmet is meant to be the same as the helmet the FO crew wear, its just the visor is pushed up.

That redeems the pilot's inclusion in the FO battle pack slightly.

My whole life was a lie *huh*

Illuminati!!! :wacko:

9 hours ago, Infinite Bricks said:

Could be. It would make sense considering the price. As far as I know the set is supposed to be in the 100€ price-range which is far to much for the relativly small V-19. Or the V-19 contains another of those small hangar builds that normaly contain the ammunition and so.

The supposed set description for the V-19 specifically says it has three wings which all fold, so that kind of crosses out the possibility of it being one of those shuttles.

16 hours ago, Infinite Bricks said:

5 hours ago, Mark1006 said:

The supposed set description for the V-19 specifically says it has three wings which all fold, so that kind of crosses out the possibility of it being one of those shuttles.

Still, I’ve found the description we have so far to be very odd.  I’m hoping something’s off about it, either that the speeder is completely separate from the V-19 or that it’s not a V-19 at all.  Really hope this V-19 rumor is true but I don’t want to see the accuracy of the build sacrificed for this play feature.  Can’t wait for more details!

Edited by Skyhammer

49 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

New solo movie Han Solo brickheadz has leaked

He looks pretty darn good!

13 hours ago, Skyhammer said:

Still, I’ve found the description we have so far to be very odd.  I’m hoping something’s off about it, either that the speeder is completely separate from the V-19 or that it’s not a V-19 at all.  Really hope this V-19 rumor is true but I don’t want to see the accuracy of the build sacrificed for this play feature.  Can’t wait for more details!

I don't believe you could fit the speeder anywhere on a V-19 even when butchering the build. Much of the space you have inside the ship is filled with the swiffeling mechanism for the wings.

On 24-1-2018 at 11:09 AM, Infinite Bricks said:

Wasnt there a rumor about a new Y-Wing which people are saying will be a new BTL-B Y-Wing, if so then a V19 would make sense.