MKJoshA

LEGO Star Wars 2018 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!

1 hour ago, BacktoBricks said:

No DJ polybag on Lego SAH, at least not for the UK. :( 

Maybe also this polybag "doesn´t meet the strict standarts of LEGO" like the Vader Pod.

There is a new better picture of the 2018 advent calendar.

You can see: Guavian Security Soldier, Rose Tico (75176-Version), Rowan Freemaker (75185-Version), Lukes Landspeeder, Rebel-Pilot (maybe Antoc Merrick), AT-ACT, First Order Special Forces TIE Fighter, Rathar, Naboo Starfighter, Anakins Starfigther (Aethersprite), Snowman and Cristmastree-Evaporator

Sorry to come back from CC rumors to the impressive FO AT-ST 75201 set from TLG. We have now this set listed online with the incredible price range of €59,99-€66,99 depending on the country in the European continent. I have no words for a 370 pieces set with 4 minifigs and half an AT-ST under this price range... *huh*

The cantina set, which has almost the same pieces count (376) and 4 minifigs is in the range of €49-99-€56-99. It isn't complete by far neither but, come on... the 75201 set price is insane :hmpf_bad:

Edited by dvogon

9 minutes ago, dvogon said:

Sorry to come back from CC rumors to the impressive FO AT-ST 75201 set from TLG. We have now this set listed online with the incredible price range of €59,99-€66,99 depending on the country in the European continent. I have no words for a 370 pieces set with 4 minifigs and half an AT-ST under this price range... *huh*

The cantina set, which has almost the same pieces count (376) and 4 minifigs is in the range of €49-99-€56-99. It isn't complete by far neither but, come on... the 75201 set price is insane :hmpf_bad:

That's why i am afraid for the Jawa Sand Crawler. It probably is going to cost us 250$ by the way the prices are going nowadays

Edited by Borex

25 minutes ago, dvogon said:

The Cantina even costs €59.99 in the Benelux! *huh* That amounts to ± $72, which is an 80% increase in comparison to the American price!

As if converting $1 to €1 was not revolting enough… TLG's overpricing strategy in the Benelux is just outrageous! Every new SW set (with the exception of Microfighters and Brickheads) costs at least an extra €5 compared to France…

I'm planning to buy the Ach-to Training and Cantina sets, plus the Darth Vader and Boba Fett constraction figures because I really like them. I've been a frequent buyer at the Wijnegem (Belgium) store because I regularly go there for shopping anyway (let's say 4-6 times a year), but now I'm considering going to the Lille (France) store instead. If I did this for the above planned purchases, I'd save €25 already! It's such a shame!

To go back on topic: I hope the rumoured sets become reality, although I would prefer to get an updated ISD :laugh:

Just now, ChiefPie said:

Special forces tie pilot in the advent calendar sounds cool!

I don't think there is a special forces tie pilot minifigure, but rather a minibuild of the ship.

10 minutes ago, ChiefPie said:

Special forces tie pilot in the advent calendar sounds cool!

8 minutes ago, BacktoBricks said:

I don't think there is a special forces tie pilot minifigure, but rather a minibuild of the ship.

On the picture there is only a FO SF TIE-Fighter Minibuild. But, who knows, maybe there is also a FO TIE Pilot in the advent calendar but not shown on the box.

Considering the special forces tie micro fighter comes with a regular pilot, I wouldn't get my hopes up.

3 hours ago, essel said:

The Cantina even costs €59.99 in the Benelux! *huh* That amounts to ± $72, which is an 80% increase in comparison to the American price!

As if converting $1 to €1 was not revolting enough… TLG's overpricing strategy in the Benelux is just outrageous! Every new SW set (with the exception of Microfighters and Brickheads) costs at least an extra €5 compared to France…

I'm planning to buy the Ach-to Training and Cantina sets, plus the Darth Vader and Boba Fett constraction figures because I really like them. I've been a frequent buyer at the Wijnegem (Belgium) store because I regularly go there for shopping anyway (let's say 4-6 times a year), but now I'm considering going to the Lille (France) store instead. If I did this for the above planned purchases, I'd save €25 already! It's such a shame!

To go back on topic: I hope the rumoured sets become reality, although I would prefer to get an updated ISD :laugh:

You know VAT is higher in Belgium than it is in France, don't you? And that invariably accounts for the price difference between countries, for eg ... the UCS MF and the difference in its price between Germany, France and the Benelux?

The store calendar for January doesn't have the 'Don't Join' polybag but it also doesn't have the hot dog cart so I can't be sure what is going on.

26997755439_c5b9151c13_m.jpg

Edited by Agent Kallus

Oh right there's no Hotdog poly in the States, got it.

Edited by Agent Kallus

For now, I can't exactly say when, but I can confirm that the DJ polybag will be appearing in the states/Canada.

If the 75220 Sandcrawler is over $220 or so US...

Edited by Azani

8 minutes ago, Azani said:

For now, I can't exactly say when, but I can confirm that the DJ polybag will be appearing in the states/Canada.

If the 75220 Sandcrawler is over $220 or so US...

it could be an special polybag for May 4, 2018

1 hour ago, Savage Oppress said:

it could be an special polybag for May 4, 2018

Y'know, that might eventually be the deal; that said, I would suspect that we will see a general release a bit sooner than that.

I am, however, 100% sure that it'll be in the US, so it's a bit of a question ATM.

11 minutes ago, Azani said:

Y'know, that might eventually be the deal; that said, I would suspect that we will see a general release a bit sooner than that.

I am, however, 100% sure that it'll be in the US, so it's a bit of a question ATM.

I don't know if I actually would call that any news, it would have been something special if it would not show up worldwide eventually. What I know, so far, all promotional polybags always show up everywhere, just with a different timing. 

1 hour ago, Sneakguest said:

I don't know if I actually would call that any news, it would have been something special if it would not show up worldwide eventually. What I know, so far, all promotional polybags always show up everywhere, just with a different timing. 

my speculation is that it is bundled with the bluray set of Star Wars: The Last Jedi, or it is an Shop at Home promotion for May 4, 2018

Bariss Offee or Coleman Trebor??? 75206??? Anybody hear?? It would be also awesome to get a new clone gunship with Shaak Ti ;-) I feel as tho she’s the only serious Jedi missing since the remake of ki-aid-mundi.. can’t wait to get him

1 hour ago, Arctic122189 said:

Bariss Offee or Coleman Trebor??? 75206??? Anybody hear?? It would be also awesome to get a new clone gunship with Shaak Ti ;-) I feel as tho she’s the only serious Jedi missing since the remake of ki-aid-mundi.. can’t wait to get him

Bariss Offee

I just got the 30380 Kylo Ren's Shuttle Polybag out in Target, the all black and wings that finally open, it's more simplified than the grey polybag, but I love this one so much not going to lie!