MKJoshA

LEGO Star Wars 2018 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!

10 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

These descriptions are nonsense since I've just come across final pictures (except for the Supremacy set, unfortunately), I'll post some real descriptions very soon :wink:

75200: Contains Luke, Rey with both her staff and the lightsaber and a single Porg (looks like the ones from the Falcon). The main build is one of those stone huts with a cloth piece covering the entrance. The main play function is a rock Rey can smash with a Chima crystal inside. The cooking place is one of those black inverted dome pieces. Accessories include a pan, a torch, a cherry, a stick, a fish and a cup :sweet:

75197: Contains two Executioner Stormies, a FO shuttle pilot (the one from the SD) and a FO Crew member *groan*. The main build looks like the one from the Senate Commando BP with a different colour scheme (dark gray, trans-red and black)

75202: Includes Poe, Ematt, a Resistance Trooper and two FO Snowtroopers. The main builds are the ski speeder (with dark red accents in contrast to the microfighters variant, that has blue accents), a turret and a small tower, both with light bluish gray and orange colour schemes. The plates beneath both the turret section and the tower are dark red, very appropriate :thumbup:

75195 contains a ski speeder with that leaked headphoned pilot and a AT-M6 with a walker pilot. 

75196 includes a blue A-Wing and Kylo's TIE Silencer. The minifigs are Tallie Lintra (who's just called "A-Wing pilot") and Kylo, complete with lightsaber and all :laugh:

now this is how you do it ... much appreciated.

I have to correct myself, the Porg doesn't have the same colour scheme. The ones from the Falcon have black wings and a light bluish gray belly while this one has dark bluish gray wings and a white belly. The head at least is the same :thumbup:

That one isn't listed yet (the same goes for the Yoda set), which is the reason I haven't posted the links yet: once they're revealed, everyone will storm the site, leading to TLG asking them to remove the pics, and we can kiss the chances of seeing it soon goodbye :grin: If you're willing to take the risk, I'll post the link :wink:

Just now, Lego-Freak said:

That one isn't listed yet (the same goes for the Yoda set), which is the reason I haven't posted the links yet: once they're revealed, everyone will storm the site, leading to TLG asking them to remove the pics, and we can kiss the chances of seeing it soon goodbye :grin: If you're willing to take the risk, I'll post the link :wink:

Could you take screenshots of them, crop out the website and post them here? That way we could see them and the website would remain unknown.

13 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

I mean we can take the chance if people save thek and then post them to the usual places once Lego has them take down the photos

22 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

People here can save then and then send them to the usual places :)

My concern is not that the pictures might get removed (they WILL once the link goes viral, trust me) but that we may not get to see the remaining two sets for now :wink: I could share the link via private messages but in that case, I'd prefer you not to share it any further in order to keep a low profile and not to get the site into trouble :sweet:

My concern is not that the pictures might get removed (they WILL once the link goes viral, trust me) but that we may not get to see the remaining two sets for now :wink: I could share the link via private messages but in that case, I'd prefer you not to share it any further in order to keep a low profile and not to get the site into trouble :sweet:

It'd really be appreciated and not shared:)

I would appreciate it too!