MKJoshA

LEGO Star Wars 2018 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!

PICS ARE OUT OF ACH-TO, BATTLEPACK AND TWIN MICROFIGHTERS!

THERE APPEARS TO BE A NEW AT-ST IN DARK GREY AND LIGHT GREY WITH THE 8 STUD SHOOTER WEAPON ON THE SIDE... EW!

9 minutes ago, BPVFX said:

THERE APPEARS TO BE A NEW AT-ST IN DARK GREY AND LIGHT GREY WITH THE 8 STUD SHOOTER WEAPON ON THE SIDE... EW!

Dude, calm down. There's no need to get that excited - not sure how necessary that is...

Edited by Azani

2 minutes ago, BPVFX said:

Where can one find said pictures?

Just to help out and save everyone the time, if they exist, they aren't on r/legoleaks, r/lego, r/starwarsleaks, Instagram, /biog/, or /lg/.

Edited by Azani

3 hours ago, KevinTheSpud said:

Where can one find said pictures?

Not from a Jedi....

Seriously, these pics seem non-existent.

I imagine it’ll just be a First Order TIE Pilot, but does this mean Kylo Ren is included in the microfighter of his Silencer? That would be a huge surprise (but a welcome one).

Edited by Aegis2000

5 hours ago, BPVFX said:

Helpful:grin:

5 hours ago, BPVFX said:

Are you talking about the rumored FO AT-ST in the Supremacy battle set? It would be a stretch if such a thing would have a rapid stud shooter on the side, as it’s a big weapon, let alone the MicroFighter variant.

13 minutes ago, JekPorkchops said:

Are you talking about the rumored FO AT-ST in the Supremacy battle set? It would be a stretch if such a thing would have a rapid stud shooter on the side, as it’s a big weapon, let alone the MicroFighter variant.

It's not the "Supremacy battle" - not sure why that was being assumed. Additionally, there is definitely an AT-ST, just off of those set descriptions from yesterday. 

Well that particular medium sized set has been rumored to be the Supremacy battle set with Finn and Phasma in the previous months. The new descriptions mention an AT-ST under construction alongside Finn and Phasma, so it could still be aboard the Supremacy.

56 minutes ago, JekPorkchops said:

Well that particular medium sized set has been rumored to be the Supremacy battle set with Finn and Phasma in the previous months. The new descriptions mention an AT-ST under construction alongside Finn and Phasma, so it could still be aboard the Supremacy.

I mean, no one with any credibility has claimed that it is the Supremacy. I guarantee that it isn't a partial AT-ST and spaceship interior for $39.99 US.

Edited by Azani

9 hours ago, BPVFX said:

Where???? 

12 hours ago, BPVFX said:

I find it interesting that you've seen pictures of ACH-TO training, the battle pack and the dual microfighters yet you give us details on the AT-ST set?

11 minutes ago, SCREDEYE said:

I find it interesting that you've seen pictures of ACH-TO training, the battle pack and the dual microfighters yet you give us details on the AT-ST set?

A user yesterday pm'd me asking about them but I unfortunately never saved the images and I'm kicking myself for it.

I am still trying to find them when I get time throughout the week - including today as I am working and trying on my breaks.

AT-ST - SET:

The AT-ST seemed to be dark grey and light grey with a large stud shooter weapon on one side, but the other was a brick built cannon with a spring loaded missle in red. The set had 4 minifigures? One looked like Finn in almost a black uniform but was a very dark colour, he seemed to have a new face too. Rose was in dark blue with a dark blue hat and her hair on the same molded piece I think it was. She also had a blaster. The third minifigure was Captain Phasma and I swear it looked like a different helmet, same sort of colour but the visor looked so different compared the the 2015 one... She had a brickbuilt spear and her black / red ragged cape and the spear had 3-4 pieces and was silverish in colour too. There was a stormtrooper in the set too with a slightly different helmet design I think. It had a bright orange brick separator too! Only this set had it! ?

ACH-TO TRAINING SET:

The build was pretty much bright green and dark grey and partial of structures. I saw a brick built rock piece which looked like the one from the trailer Rey is almost ready to cut in half? There was a brick built tree in brown / dark brown too but it was halved so could be opened up and off to the far side was a campfire build with 2 - 3 small feather flame pieces and some orange studs surrounding it. The set also have a cave like entrance at the back too. The set had Rey in a new dark tan coloured outfit and her blue lightsaber - I think it was a dark tan jacket with white shirt underneath but was printed on and she had The Force Awakens triple bun hair. She also had a brown indiana jones style bag and a brick built staff in black and possibly dark brown handle? The second and final minifigure was Luke Skywalker and he had a white torso it looked like to me with the tan robes printed on top. He had a bigger cape piece than a normal minifigure as it was huge and in the photo it looked to cover half his arms and going round and it was in dark tan - I am pretty sure his hair was dark tan and he had a dark tan cape too and the hair was a new piece like the front of the newer superman hair but then the rest looked the Gibbs from Pirates Of The Carribean... He had a light coloured brick built staff as well and he came with some printed 2x2 dark tan, tan and light grey tiles with designs on them and he also had a printed dark grey 1x1 with a simple pattern and I remember a light blueish coloured circle very small in the center of this piece? The set also had a porg the same one from the new UCS Falcon and another was the exact same but the orange was missing and it was dark or light greyish / white.

FIRST ORDER TROOPER BATTLEPACK SET:

I remember a turret / cannon build in dark grey / black with a very slight trim of bright red in the middle bulkier section. There was a seat with a first order gunner crewman on it. There was also a first order trooper in white but one half of his helmet was black... He also had black arms and a brick built electrical axe. there was a clip piece at the top of this weapon with the transparent blue piece that was in the scarlet witch set in the hulkbuster. There was also a First order snowtrooper with a black blaster and a white lightsaber hilt piece on the end. There was a plain first order stormtrooper too.

26 minutes ago, BPVFX said:

(...)

AT-ST - SET:

The AT-ST seemed to be dark grey and light grey with a large stud shooter weapon on one side, but the other was a brick built cannon with a spring loaded missle in red.

(...)

How does the new AT-ST compare to 75153 in size and similarity? In what way is it "unfinished" as that Russian source says?

Others reported a "diorama-like" scenery - what else is there besides AT-ST and minifigs?

42 minutes ago, BPVFX said:

ACH-TO TRAINING SET:

The build was pretty much bright green and dark grey and partial of structures. I saw a brick built rock piece which looked like the one from the trailer Rey is almost ready to cut in half? There was a brick built tree in brown / dark brown too but it was halved so could be opened up and off to the far side was a campfire build with 2 - 3 small feather flame pieces and some orange studs surrounding it. The set also have a cave like entrance at the back too. The set had Rey in a new dark tan coloured outfit and her blue lightsaber - I think it was a dark tan jacket with white shirt underneath but was printed on and she had The Force Awakens triple bun hair. She also had a brown indiana jones style bag and a brick built staff in black and possibly dark brown handle? The second and final minifigure was Luke Skywalker and he had a white torso it looked like to me with the tan robes printed on top. He had a bigger cape piece than a normal minifigure as it was huge and in the photo it looked to cover half his arms and going round and it was in dark tan - I am pretty sure his hair was dark tan and he had a dark tan cape too and the hair was a new piece like the front of the newer superman hair but then the rest looked the Gibbs from Pirates Of The Carribean... He had a light coloured brick built staff as well and he came with some printed 2x2 dark tan, tan and light grey tiles with designs on them and he also had a printed dark grey 1x1 with a simple pattern and I remember a light blueish coloured circle very small in the center of this piece? The set also had a porg the same one from the new UCS Falcon and another was the exact same but the orange was missing and it was dark or light greyish / white.

Okay now we are talking. I hope the set really ends up being this, because a cave, some rocks to cut up and a campfire couldn't be priced more than a $25-40 set. You could buy a few of them and build a more substantial build of the island - and have a flock of porgs to boot. The opening tree makes sense. The 2x2 tiles are the

Journals of the Whills?

The only image I can find is the "fake set" from YouTube. I am happy with the amount of green in that one - but it's a $15-ish price point of a build - and no porgs!!

So nobody else has seen them and they're not on the usual (or unusual) places... but a new member has seen pics, or been sent pics, of the new sets and can write up a pretty detailed description of them... all from memory... as they can't find them.

Either I'm sitting in a bath of scampi or there's something else that smells a little fishy.

Guys, as long as you keep falling for fakes, people will continue posting them. The desperation with which you flock to any hint of legitimate news is fuel for any suspiciously new account with some time to kill - but sure, why wouldn't he have seen pictures he cannot link to and that nobody else has access to? The "mix in known information and pretend you didn't know about it" shtick is old news too. This dude has nothing, and high quality pictures will be out within a few weeks given that they now tend to release sets in December in some regions.

Just now, Robianco said:

So nobody else has seen them and they're not on the usual (or unusual) places... but a new member has seen pics, or been sent pics, of the new sets and can write up a pretty detailed description of them... all from memory... as they can't find them.

perfectly legit. perfectly.

4 hours ago, Tidy said:

^^^

this reeks of force ghost solo.

Meesa thinkin... urmm... dissen smellen piddy stinkowiff. Peeyousa!

Just about all the details they included on the sets have already been leaked via descriptions and minifigures. 

Maybe they're telling the truth, but there's just about zero new information.

These descriptions are nonsense since I've just come across final pictures (except for the Supremacy set, unfortunately), I'll post some real descriptions very soon :wink:

75200: Contains Luke, Rey with both her staff and the lightsaber and a single Porg (looks like the ones from the Falcon). The main build is one of those stone huts with a cloth piece covering the entrance. The main play function is a rock Rey can smash with a Chima crystal inside. The cooking place is one of those black inverted dome pieces. Accessories include a pan, a torch, a cherry, a twig, a fish and a cup :sweet:

75197: Contains two Executioner Stormies, a FO shuttle pilot (the one from the SD) and a FO Crew member *groan*. The main build looks like the one from the Senate Commando BP with a different colour scheme (dark gray, trans-red and black)

75202: Includes Poe, Ematt, a Resistance Trooper and two FO Snowtroopers. The main builds are the ski speeder (with dark red accents in contrast to the microfighters variant, that has blue accents), a turret and a small tower, both with light bluish gray and orange colour schemes. The plates beneath both the turret section and the tower are dark red, very appropriate :thumbup:

75195 contains a ski speeder with that leaked headphoned pilot and a AT-M6 with a walker pilot. 

75196 includes a blue A-Wing and Kylo's TIE Silencer. The minifigs are Tallie Lintra (who's just called "A-Wing pilot") and Kylo, complete with lightsaber and all :laugh:

Edited by Lego-Freak