MKJoshA

LEGO Star Wars 2018 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!

8 hours ago, Azani said:

Picked up 75204 today at my local Target. I'm literally just about to start building it; however, some creative parts usage is very apparent. Only three stickers, too!

It's a shame that this is a Target exclusive... it means that anyone outside the US who wants one will have to pay more than RRP. 

1 hour ago, Davenocheese said:

It's a shame that this is a Target exclusive... it means that anyone outside the US who wants one will have to pay more than RRP. 

Can it still be ordered from Lego online shop?

Or do I have to BrickLink the Target ecxlusives?

1 hour ago, Davenocheese said:

It will be available in other countries.

It's a little strange to me that 75204 is already on the shelves. Wasn't the official release date January 1st? Even if it was December 1st it'd still be too early.

Also makes me wonder why we aren't seeing the other sets pop up; in image form or otherwise.

Yeah, the Sandspeeder being a Target exclusive in the US, means that only in the US is it exclusive to that retailer. Sometimes they’ll be available from LEGO a Store isn the US, but it will for sure be on S@H.

Outside of the US, if it’s also an exclusive, the same applies, though sometimes there are no LEGO exclusives outside of the US, meaning they’re available everywhere.

So something interesting leaked. I’m not sure if it’s real but it looks real and looks like an amazing minifigure. It’s snokes guards. I don’t know what set they would come in but the figure is out there. If this is fake it’s one of the better customs i have ever seen

4 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

So something interesting leaked. I’m not sure if it’s real but it looks real and looks like an amazing minifigure. It’s snokes guards. I don’t know what set they would come in but the figure is out there. If this is fake it’s one of the better customs i have ever seen

it looks fricking amazing. 

dude's not known to post customs or fakes ... so ...

I WANT AND NEED ... lol ...

Just now, Tidy said:

it looks fricking amazing. 

dude's not known to post customs or fakes ... so ...

I WANT AND NEED ... lol ...

It’s actually posted by two people who usually don’t post customs 

Yeah, that's a custom minifig. The fig itself is very convincing but the blades are a dead giveaway since they're way too pointy, TLG would never produce safety-hazardous parts like that :wink: Let's hope the official minifig will look just as good, even though we'll probably have to wait quite a while for that :hmpf_bad:

Edited by Lego-Freak

Man, that Praetorian is tough to see as a custom... if only it were legit.

Would anyone happen to know if the SW Brickheadz release in December, or in January? I've heard a few differing reports on that one. 

Edited by Azani

1 hour ago, Moff Muffins said:

Yeah, except for the face, that looks pretty much like the minifig with the red helmet from the sandspeeder-set.

Except he has the quartered circle decals on his helmet similar to Pops Kravish.

Looks like a prank video to me. No box and every part is from existing sets. Music is all over the place and production quality is terrible. Also... isn’t GNAJBricks just a play on Jang’s channel?

7 hours ago, Knight of Ren said:

I found an image of Kylo Ren's shuttle polybag (set #30380) and it's black!!

Where did you find this? Brickset also has this set listed so I guess it's real. I hope they'll soon bring out a new version of the minifig scale one as well.