MKJoshA

LEGO Star Wars 2018 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!

Looks great, I especially dig the new hairpiece mould and the dark tan cape :sweet: Hopefully the set will also feature a dark tan hood... Good to see it's the version seen at the end of TFA and the beginning of TLJ since that costume is a much more intricate and appealing design than the darker one IMO (which we'll surely get in a future set as well) :thumbup: I don't necessarily mind the other costume, but I'm glad we get this one first :wink:

17 minutes ago, Agent Kallus said:

There is an unconfirmed Luke leak on facebook Lego Star Wars Collectors again, it is on tidder-bus skeal ogel

What the heck is that...

On immediate glances, the hair mold used on the figure appears to be new; still attempting to examine and cross-reference.

the same thread shows an image right from an instruction book, [the ones that shows all the figs in a wave], it's definitely legit. 

12 minutes ago, Tidy said:

the same thread shows an image right from an instruction book, [the ones that shows all the figs in a wave], it's definitely legit. 

I kinda wanna see the rest of that instruction book page lol, it also confirms Luke is in 75200

Edited by Falconfan1414

20 minutes ago, Azani said:

What the heck is that...

sigh 

tidder-bus skeal ogel |mirror| lego leaks sub-reddit 

Honestly... I don't really like it. I'm glad we're finally getting him, but it just doesn't live up to my expectations. I never thought lego would use white as the base color for the figure. The hair looks good and the face looks good, except for the mouth. The mouth looks too small imo. The torso and leg printing is good, but the white kills it for me. Tan would have been much better. Also, the staff looks pretty weird. Maybe it'll grow on me over time. Maybe the figure was just over-hyped?

Edited by Commodore Thrawn

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

I kinda wanna see the rest of that instruction book page lol, it also confirms Luke is in 75200

indeed, and i suspect any day now more of it will come out ... 

Just now, Tidy said:

indeed, and i suspect any day now more of it will come out ... 

I hope so! Clearly someone has it, so I imagine they'll eventually leak the whole thing. It should be considered a crime against humanity to withhold something like that!

Just now, Commodore Thrawn said:

I hope so! Clearly someone has it, so I imagine they'll eventually leak the whole thing. It should be considered a crime against humanity to withhold something like that!

it totally should, but someone is wanting to maximize their 15 minutes of fame ... =/

I asked the guy who posted it if they have it. Does any one see in the instruction book picture of Luke it looks like he is using the force on someone?

Ep 8 Luke looks meh to me. I mean body print is great, but the face? What went wrong? He doesn't look like Mark Hammil, and the hair color is tan not grey as it's supposed to be. If they got the face right it would have been perfect minifigure. 

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

I asked the guy who posted it if they have it. Does any one see in the instruction book picture of Luke it looks like he is using the force on someone?

He just looks like he's in a strange pose holding his staff. He's probably watching Rey doing whatever she's doing. I imagine the set will probably just include Luke, Rey, and maybe a Porg.

Just now, Tidy said:

it totally should, but someone is wanting to maximize their 15 minutes of fame ... =/

Unfortunately, that's probably true.

11 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

He has it, and he's not showing it. Not sure why you guys would expect it; it is a massive risk to one's employment. 

13 minutes ago, Tidy said:

No, it is perfectly reasonable. Please be patient.

And yes, the guy has more info, and it's all correct. He is definitely legitimate.

37 minutes ago, Agent Kallus said:

sigh 

tidder-bus skeal ogel |mirror| lego leaks sub-reddit 

I don't understand, sorry. Is that some other language? I only do English and French, personally.

Edited by Azani

Perhaps this leak is a younger Luke? Perhaps when he has his own Jedi Academy? Would explain the different clothes and blonde hair instead of grey. Does not explain why a younger Luke would be in that set though. 

23 minutes ago, Azani said:

I don't understand, sorry. Is that some other language? I only do English and French, personally.

The first part is just written backwards. If you mirror it, you get the real source. We don't want to link people to leaked photos as that would get us in trouble with Lego. Azani was just trying to help protect our status with Lego.

Just now, Richpepperell said:

There another new picture of Luke over on fb, surrounded by executioner stormies holding what could be their official electro-staff things. 

same group?