MKJoshA

LEGO Star Wars 2018 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!

A new Cantina Set would be neat. I would hope they make it bigger with more pieces while leaving out the speeder, so we can have a much bigger bar and two rows of booths. 

Then I could actually resemble this specific bar in a decent way.

13 minutes ago, BigEl said:

A new Cantina Set would be neat. I would hope they make it bigger with more pieces while leaving out the speeder, so we can have a much bigger bar and two rows of booths. 

Then I could actually resemble this specific bar in a decent way.

Has it been confirmed we are getting a new cantina? 

If it has I would deffinitly be buying that, I feel the biggest letdown in the last cantina was the minifigure's, they could of done so much more with it.

13 minutes ago, Brickweiser said:

It is not confirmed but I highly doubt Wuher the Bartender would come in the any other set.

I didn't even know that had been to be honest.  He was the number one minifigure I wanted for Mos Eisley Cantina in the first 2014 one.:wub:

So I'm guessing that this cantina would be an exclusive? Unless there's some sort of mos eisley UCS set coming.

It's either that Han walks into the Cantina in the last few seconds of his movie, and it's a movie set, or its an exclusive for the Winter Wave.

More pictures of Ahch-To Rey, the Resistance A-Wing pilot, and the Resistance pilot with headset have leaked on Instagram. The pictures also show the backs of the figures.

EDIT: They're now on a certain subreddit :wink:

Edited by Commodore Thrawn

Worked out based on Sir Von Lego's list:

75193 9.99 EUR  - Millennium Falcon (Microfighter)

75194 9.99 EUR  - First Order TIE Fighter (Microfighter)

75195 19.99 EUR  - Microfighter

75196 19.99 EUR  - Microfighter

75197 16.99 EUR  - The Last Jedi Battlepack

75198 16.99 EUR  - Tatooine Battlepack

75199 29.99 EUR  - General Grievous’ Combat Speeder

75200 29.99 EUR  - The Last Jedi set

75201 59.99 EUR  - The Last Jedi set

75202 79.99 EUR  - The Last Jedi set

75204 39.99 EUR  - The Last Jedi set

75206 16.99 EUR  - Jedi Battlepack

75207 16.99 EUR  - Solo Battlepack

75208 29.99 EUR  - Yoda’s Hut

75209 29.99 EUR  - Solo set

75210 49.99 EUR  - Solo set

75211 69.99 EUR  - Solo set

75212 169.99 EUR  - Solo set

75534 ? - Darth Vader (Buildable)

75533 ? - Boba Fett (Buildable)

75532   - ? (Buildable)

75535 ? - ? (Buildable)

75536 ? - Darth Maul (Buildable)

No offense, @GryffindorResistance, but your above list isn't exactly correct - in fact, it contradicts parts of what SvL has already said. Here's the list; none of what follows is new information, and I'm certain of everything sans the info in brackets.

January

75193 - 9.99 EUR, Millenium Falcon

75194 - 9.99 EUR, First Order TIE Fighter

75195 - 19.99 EUR, TLJ Dualpack

75196 - 19.99 EUR, TLJ Dualpack

75197 - 16.99 EUR, TLJ Battlepack

75198 - 16.99 EUR, Tatooine Battle Pack

75199 - 29.99 EUR, General Grievous' Combat Speeder

75200 - 29.99 EUR, TLJ Set

75201 - 59.99 EUR, TLJ Set

75202 - 79.99 EUR, Crait Skimmer

75204 - 39.99 EUR, Sandspeeder [Not sure if this is Winter or not...]

75533 - 24.99 EUR, Boba Fett

75534 - 34.99 EUR, Darth Vader

1HY

75206 - 16.99 EUR, [Clone Trooper Battlepack? - Exact Name Unknown]

75207 - 16.99 EUR, Solo, System

75208 - 29.99 EUR, [Yoda's Hut? - Exact Name Unknown]

75209 - 29.99 EUR, Solo, System

75210 - 49.99 EUR, Solo, System

75211 - 69.99 EUR, Solo, [Villain Ship]

75212 - 169.99 EUR, [Solo - Millenium Falcon?]

75535 - 24.99 EUR, Solo - Constraction

75536  - 24.99 EUR, Solo - Constraction

75537 - 24.99 EUR, Darth Maul (Some confusion, definitely a 1HY release)

Edited by Azani

Thank you all very much for the news! :classic:

Hm, a new cantina? Honestly I liked the last version very much. Which is missing much more, that are some additional buildings to create a Mos Eisley scenery.

Btw: Over in the Modular Buildings topic, just_one posted that there mighr be a Cloud City. I'm really hoping for this to be true since it is since years overdue! If we got one, do you think that it will include minifigs only of the OT or even of the Solo movie?

Edited by Klaus-Dieter

Just now, Klaus-Dieter said:

Hm, a new cantina? Honestly I liked the last version very much. Which is missing much more, that are some additional buildings to create a Mos Eisley scenery.

Btw: Over in the Modular Buildings topic, just_one posted that there mighr be a Cloud City. I'm really hoping for this to be true since it is since years overdue! If we got one, do you think that it will include minifigs only of the OT or even of the Solo movie?

The set numbers are 75181 Star Wars 75222 Star Wars CC (that’s from just_ones original post) 

As a note, they are

75181 DTC - July 2018

75222 CC DTC - December 2018

Edited by Azani

So, I ran a couple of numbers, and came to a pretty awesome result.

The site that has 75222 for December has its price at a certain number of Forint - 164,980. That comes out to roughly 630 USD.

It usually prices sets at about 106% of the MSRP, according to calculations from a list of all the other SW sets that are currently available, so that would make the MSRP something around 530-535 USD.

Obviously, none of this is certain, but it's a fun theory. :)

Edited by Azani

1 hour ago, Klaus-Dieter said:

sadly so far there is no official info about it as far as I know

12 minutes ago, Azani said:

So, I ran a couple of numbers, and came to a pretty awesome result.

The site that has 75222 for December has its price at a certain number of Forint - 164,980. That comes out to roughly 630 USD.

It usually prices sets at about 106% of the MSRP, according to calculations from a list of all the other SW sets that are currently available, so that would amke the MSRP something around 530-535 USD.

Obviously, none of this is certain, but it's a fun theory. :)

No! My wallet will still be recovering from the Falcon next December! If that's real no doubt it'll be another $1000+ set here down under.

On a positive note, two UCS sets for next year! Can't wait to see what they are.

Those dates don't make sense though. We've never (to my knowledge) had UCS releases in July or December. As I posted above, May and Sept/Oct are the usual dates. We had one in January once (slave 1?) and that's because it got pushed back for some reason. 

I didn't want to mention the "CC" comment, as I didn't want to trigger a 40 page list of responses about cloud city! :) 

20 minutes ago, will said:

Those dates don't make sense though. We've never (to my knowledge) had UCS releases in July or December. As I posted above, May and Sept/Oct are the usual dates. We had one in January once (slave 1?) and that's because it got pushed back for some reason. 

I didn't want to mention the "CC" comment, as I didn't want to trigger a 40 page list of responses about cloud city! :) 

My guess is they don't want to take attention away from the Han Solo movie products. If the movie gets pushed back to December though, we may see the UCS brought forward to May. (off topic, but I'm kind of hoping Disney decides to push it back. All the other Star Wars films have had December releases and they've needed them, editing is a long process. Filming wrapped yesterday, that means they have 7 months to finish it. I don't think it can be done well in that time.)

They probably won't push it back, as they've already revealed the title so I'm guessing it's locked in now.

1 hour ago, LEGODrongo01 said:

They probably won't push it back, as they've already revealed the title so I'm guessing it's locked in now.

The blog post where they revealed the title says may release still, i heard they've been editing while shooting because he did keep a percentage of miller and lords footage.

Either way, im loving the idea of 2 training sets at once

6 hours ago, Azani said:

No offense, @GryffindorResistance, but your above list isn't exactly correct - in fact, it contradicts parts of what SvL has already said. Here's the list; none of what follows is new information, and I'm certain of everything sans the info in brackets.

January

75193 - 9.99 EUR, Millenium Falcon

75194 - 9.99 EUR, First Order TIE Fighter

75195 - 19.99 EUR, TLJ Dualpack

75196 - 19.99 EUR, TLJ Dualpack

75197 - 24.99 EUR, TLJ Battlepack

75198 - 29.99 EUR, Tatooine Battle Pack

75199 - 29.99 EUR, General Grievous' Combat Speeder

75200 - 29.99 EUR, TLJ Set

75201 - 59.99 EUR, TLJ Set

75202 - 79.99 EUR, Crait Skimmer

75204 - 39.99 EUR, Sandspeeder [Not sure if this is Winter or not...]

75533 - 24.99 EUR, Boba Fett

75534 - 34.99 EUR, Darth Vader

1HY

75206 - 16.99 EUR, [Clone Trooper Battlepack? - Exact Name Unknown]

75207 - 16.99 EUR, Solo, System

75208 - 29.99 EUR, [Yoda's Hut? - Exact Name Unknown]

75209 - 29.99 EUR, Solo, System

75210 - 49.99 EUR, Solo, System

75211 - 69.99 EUR, Solo, [Villain Ship]

75212 - 169.99 EUR, [Solo - Millenium Falcon?]

75535 - 24.99 EUR, Solo - Constraction

75536  - 24.99 EUR, Solo - Constraction

75537 - 24.99 EUR, Darth Maul (Some confusion, definitely a 1HY release)

Is there something wrong with the battlepack prices or....?

19 minutes ago, legosamsonite said:

...Is there something wrong with the battlepack prices or....?

For the still-unknown TLJ battlepack and for 75198? Yup, I mistyped; apologies for that. :) Edited the post.

19 minutes ago, legosamsonite said:

Either way, im loving the idea of 2 training sets at once

Even though I'd like that as well, I'm sorry to tell you that we're not getting that, unfortunately. As it is, 75208 releases in April.

Edited by Azani

I'm impressed by the number of new minifigures we're seeing for next year - Dagobah Luke, Ach-To Rey, FO Rose, Wuher, Major Ematt, Ki Adi Mundi, Executioner Stormtrooper, the new Resistance pilots etc. And still more yet to be revealed! Its definitely a huge step up from the lackluster character lineup we received this year.

I'm definitely looking forward to a new Cantina set, but I do hope Dr. Evazan and Ponda Baba are also included. Most of ANH has been well covered but these two are still such a huge hole in the collection and no Cantina would be complete without them.

2 hours ago, Azani said:

For the still-unknown TLJ battlepack and for 75198? Yup, I mistyped; apologies for that. :) Edited the post.

Even though I'd like that as well, I'm sorry to tell you that we're not getting that, unfortunately. As it is, 75208 releases in April.

You mean brcause of difference in months or we are not getting two training zets next year?

1 hour ago, legosamsonite said:

You mean because of difference in months or we are not getting two training sets next year?

there are 2 'training' sets coming ... they are just coming out at different times, not together ...