MKJoshA

LEGO Star Wars 2018 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!

4 minutes ago, Tidy said:

O_O

this changes EVERYTHING!!!

yodas hut was label as great playset too. there's the luke/rey set i'd wager ...

dual microfighter packs. interesting!

white planet (crait) battle pack. hmmmm. 

Does that list mean that kylo is in the microfigters

1 hour ago, Tidy said:

O_O

this changes EVERYTHING!!!

yodas hut was label as great playset too. there's the luke/rey set i'd wager ...

dual microfighter packs. interesting!

white planet (crait) battle pack. hmmmm. 

I'm confused. Your post implies there was more information in @Azani's post. I guess he edited it. Do you know what the original post said? I guess I'm late to the party :sceptic:

Just now, Commodore Thrawn said:

I'm confused. Your post implies there was more information in @Azani's post. I guess he edited it. Do you know what the original post said? I guess I'm late to the party :sceptic:

Yeah, I pulled some of that because I realized that it was a lot of future info at once. Apologies for the inconvenience; I mostly thought that you guys would like to know what 75202 was. :)

Just now, Azani said:

Yeah, I pulled some of that because I realized that it was a lot of future info at once. Apologies for the inconvenience; I mostly thought that you guys would like to know what 75202 was. :)

I think we all can take a lot of future at once ;)

Just now, Azani said:

Ah, ok. I completely understand. So 75202 is a Crait set? Good to know! Thanks for the info!

Just now, legosamsonite said:

I think we all can take a lot of future at once ;)

I'm sure, but don't want to risk spoiling anything major. I hope you understand where I'm coming from here.

Ah, ok. I completely understand. So 75202 is a Crait set? Good to know! Thanks for the info!

Thank you, and yes, I believe that it is based on the name.

Edited by Azani

59 minutes ago, Azani said:

I'm sure, but don't want to risk spoiling anything major. I hope you understand where I'm coming from here.

Thank you, and yes, I believe that it is based on the name.

Oh. I understand

1 hour ago, Falconfan1414 said:

So is 75200 or 75197 the Luke training set?

75197 is a battle pack, presumably based around Crait. €16.99

75200 seems to be an Ach-To set (with Luke and Rey). €29.99

75201 is probably a set based around Finn (in disguise), Rose (in disguise), Phasma, and Executioner Stormtroopers, though this is just speculation based on the leaked Rose and Executioner figures. €59.99

75202 is a Crait set (probably with a Ski-Speeder and a build for the trenches). €79.99

Edited by Commodore Thrawn

12 minutes ago, Commodore Thrawn said:

75201 is a Crait set (probably with a Ski-Speeder and a build for the trenches). €59.99

75202 is probably a set based around Finn (in disguise), Rose (in disguise), Phasma, and Executioner Stormtroopers, though this is just speculation based on the leaked Rose and Executioner figures. €79.99

Source on 75201? The one that we know is Crait is 75202.

5 minutes ago, Azani said:

Source on 75201? The one that we know is Crait is 75202.

Oh, ok. My mistake! I don't know why I thought the Crait set was 75201, I should've checked! I'll edit my post. Sorry for the confusion!

44 minutes ago, Commodore Thrawn said:

75201 is probably a set based around Finn (in disguise), Rose (in disguise), Phasma, and Executioner Stormtroopers, though this is just speculation based on the leaked Rose and Executioner figures. €59.99

75202 is a Crait set (probably with a Ski-Speeder and a build for the trenches). €79.99

I don't know any more than you, but that looks like a probable list based on what we know, but where is canto bight and dj, the pretorian guards? Probably summer? Maybe a retailer exclusive?

Edited by legosamsonite

16 minutes ago, legosamsonite said:

where is canto bight and dj, the pretorian guards? Probably summer? Maybe a retailer exclusive?

I think that's the question we're all asking. I thought for sure we'd get a Canto Bight set this wave, and I was really hoping the battle pack would come with at least one or two Praetorians, but since it's based on Crait, I doubt it. Summer wave it is then! I also doubt we'll get a retail exclusive TLJ set, as all of the new movie sets (TFA, R1, TLJ) have been wide release so far.

I think that's the question we're all asking. I thought for sure we'd get a Canto Bight set this wave, and I was really hoping the battle pack would come with at least one or two Praetorians, but since it's based on Crait, I doubt it. Summer wave it is then! I also doubt we'll get a retail exclusive TLJ set, as all of the new movie sets (TFA, R1, TLJ) have been wide release so far.

Well, there are two sets priced at 19.99 EUR according to Sir von Lego - 75195 and 75196, so there's still a solid possibility there.

Edited by Azani

Just now, Azani said:

Well, there are two sets priced at 19.99 EUR - 75195 and 75196, so there's still a possibility there.

True, but I thought those were duel Microfighter packs. Unless...    do you know something? Supremacy Microfighter? I hope so!

True, but I thought those were duel Microfighter packs. Unless...    do you know something? Supremacy Microfighter? I hope so!

Oh, maybe they are. In this case I don't know, no.

If someone already explicitly said that they were, then I'd go with their word here.

Edited by Azani

@Catanas seemed to imply they were duel Microfighter packs. She hinted that the leaked blue pilots could be from them.

Alrighty.

Everything that I know is from public (albeit obscure) information. I don't have any insider knowledge or anything like that on SW.

Edited by Azani

2 hours ago, Commodore Thrawn said:

@Catanas seemed to imply they were duel Microfighter packs. She hinted that the leaked blue pilots could be from them.

I never said anything about the blue pilots, just that if people were placing the pilot figures in sets, that it might be worth considering!

Personally I have extremely strong feelings the blue ones will be in the Sandspeeder.

8 minutes ago, Duncan Young said:

A new Wuher (bartender from a New Hope) has been leaked!

New cantina set? Very out of left field 

23 minutes ago, Duncan Young said:

I don't want to easily believe what's being posted out there but it looks like it is indeed a new minifigure. Also, new Greedo with new leg print? 

40 minutes ago, Duncan Young said:

Oh nice!

Couldn't find it at first, but it doesn't have the Flair new set/leak yet. search under "new"

Well, I hope that with this cantina at least they won't include ANOTHER sandspeeder... I have 3 already xD

It's nice that the sandtrooper design hasn't changed :)