MKJoshA

LEGO Star Wars 2018 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!

1 hour ago, legolord said:

Have we got any information on the upcoming sets in january? Names, minifigs or not? Thanks in advance

yes

T-47 Airspeeder (Esb snowspeeder) in sand speeder colours.
a jawa battlepack
grevious's clone wars speeder
a jedi and phase 2 clones battlepack- Ki-Adi  2 phase 2 clones and maybe Coleman but he may be preliminary so it could be another jedi.
yoda's hut

a set that includes Ahch-to rey and one that includes a Resistance awing pilot and one that includes a pale blue rebellion pilot.

There are prelim pictures if you know where to look.

I think those are all the ones we know but I'm not sure.

Just now, Agent Kallus said:

yes

a jawa battlepack
a jedi and phase 2 clones battlepack- Ki-Adi  2 phase 2 clones and maybe Coleman but he may be preliminary so it could be another jedi.
yoda's hut

a set that includes Ahch-to rey and one that includes a Resistance awing pilot and one that includes a pale blue rebellion pilot.

Oooo. Clever. Did I Red it the correct way?

16 minutes ago, Alexastor said:

There has been a rumor about it early in the year before it was even possible to read much into the MF pictures.

All I'm seeing is some random person pulling the "I have a source at LEGO so whatever I say is true" card. Looking through his tiny post history the only thing remotely reputable is him claiming the Falcon would come out around the same time of year as the Disney Castle did, which had already been confirmed by others. Not buying it.

Also, I'm still not 100% convinced the falcon silhouette on the Death Star box was a hint. It's placed behind Vader's TIE Advanced, and in the movie it appeared at the last second to send Vader packing. I'm sure it was just a design choice to reflect this and it was a happy coincidence that people online took it as a sign and the Falcon did happen to come out.

Just now, Jedi-Bendu said:

Oooo. Clever. Did I Red it the correct way?

I have no idea what you're saying :wink:

Just now, Agent Kallus said:

yes

a jawa battlepack
yoda's hut

Im fairly sure we're allowed to tell people that r/legoleaks exists. We just cant link it

Just now, Magmafrost said:

Im fairly sure we're allowed to tell people that r/legoleaks exists. We just cant link it

Where is the fun in that?

Just now, Brikkyy13 said:

All I'm seeing is some random person pulling the "I have a source at LEGO so whatever I say is true" card. Looking through his tiny post history the only thing remotely reputable is him claiming the Falcon would come out around the same time of year as the Disney Castle did, which had already been confirmed by others. Not buying it.

Also, I'm still not 100% convinced the falcon silhouette on the Death Star box was a hint. It's placed behind Vader's TIE Advanced, and in the movie it appeared at the last second to send Vader packing. I'm sure it was just a design choice to reflect this and it was a happy coincidence that people online took it as a sign and the Falcon did happen to come out.

Yes, it was a random comment that alone wasn't worth anything, but together with the teasing it's something.

You don't need to be 100% convinced. I'm also not 100% convinced. Being 100% convinced doesn't matter.

The point is that we got more than just "wishing and speculation".

4 hours ago, legolord said:

Have we got any information on the upcoming sets in january? Names, minifigs or not? Thanks in advance

TLJ Lukes X-Wing is heard to be in wave one or two Winter '18

5 hours ago, Agent Kallus said:

yes

a jawa battlepack
yoda's hut

Well, the blue pilot seems not to be part of Resistance, nor really Rebels, so I highly suppose she's on the sandspeeder set. I can be wrong but it makes sense.

5 hours ago, Chief Togusa said:

another X wing ????:wub:

A picture of the FO Executioner Stormie (the minifig, not the light-up keychain) has surfaced at one of the usual places :thumbup: The mouth seems to be the updated TLJ version, just like the keychain... Maybe they'll update the regular stormies later on? :wacko:

Just now, Lego-Freak said:

A picture of the FO Executioner Stormie (the minifig, not the light-up keychain) has surfaced at one of the usual places :thumbup: The mouth seems to be the updated TLJ version, just like the keychain... Maybe they'll update the regular stormies later on? :wacko:

Can't find it anywhere :cry_sad:

6 hours ago, Chief Togusa said:

We haven't heard about it. Where did you get it from?

37 minutes ago, DEAD1974 said:

another X wing ????:wub:

If they really really have to release another X-wing, let it at least be a X-wing OT please

On 06/10/2017 at 8:03 PM, Agent Kallus said:

I say this not just out of hope but logic too, if you look at the picture below and the leak she resembles the OT pilot more than ST pilot in almost every regard.

In fact rebels or not I gonna bet she is in that T-47 set.

4 hours ago, Ablyss said:

Well, the blue pilot seems not to be part of Resistance, nor really Rebels, so I highly suppose she's on the sandspeeder set. I can be wrong but it makes sense.

My thoughts exactly, though there a fleeting chance that she'll be in rebels season 4 and well rebellions are built on hope as they say.

1 hour ago, Lego-Freak said:

Pm the pic/source please

8 hours ago, Chief Togusa said:

I don't believe you.

Any rumors of Luke's X-Wing making an appearance in Episode 8? If it does I wouldn't be surprised.

Did I miss anything? Any reasonably believable words about a Luke minifigure yet for 2018?

EDIT: Old Luke.

Edited by BrickG

53 minutes ago, BrickG said:

Any rumors of Luke's X-Wing making an appearance in Episode 8? If it does I wouldn't be surprised.

Not that I'm aware of, which is why I'm calling bull on this Luke X-Wing "rumor." That and the fact that the release date is given as essentially "sometime next year." I don't get why people are always so quick to believe the lies spread by the trolls looking for attention.

1 hour ago, BrickG said:

In one of the promotional stills for TLJ, Rey is standing on a cliff on Ach-To overlooking the ocean, where you can see Luke's X-WIng submerged under the water.

On ‎8‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 1:57 PM, Sneakguest said:

There are some better pictures of the Yoda hut set on the russain site

please DM me, I can read Russian.

1 hour ago, BorisBritva77 said:

There is another photo of a blue squadron pilot on the site that begins with "r"

a male version of the pale blue rebellion pilot, well which ship fro the OT rebellion needed 2 pilots? The air-speeder (snow-speeder) so this just reaffirms my sand-speeder beliefs so I believe that both theses pale blue pilots will be in the T-47 sand-speeder.

6 hours ago, BrickG said:

Did I miss anything? Any reasonably believable words about a Luke minifigure yet for 2018?

EDIT: Old Luke.

I would suggest that in the winter wave there is a set that is 99.99% likely to have him.

And it's also interesting that they release Yoda's hut in the same year,  given how Star Wars likes parallels. 

Edited by Catanas

3 hours ago, Lego4366 said:

please DM me, I can read Russian.

Unfortunately, it's not an image of the actual set. At the time, there was a brief misunderstanding.

As I've heard, we'll be seeing a Sandspeeder of some kind - do we have any details on the approximate scale/price point of that? Apologies if I missed the news.

Edited by Azani

There's a leaked Executioner Stormtrooper minifigure making its way online. Looks nice , but nothing really special. Pilot in Blue costume is a mystery as it doesn't seem like it's from TLJ, maybe final Rebels set? Any ideas about Resistance Rey minifigure? Looks fake to me...