MKJoshA

LEGO Star Wars 2018 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!

23 minutes ago, Catanas said:

Just so's you know. The 75204 Sandspeeder is the T-47 variant and it's not tied to TLJ. I think they're just experimenting with new things, which is good! :)

Where did you get this info?

26 minutes ago, Catanas said:

Just so's you know. The 75204 Sandspeeder is the T-47 variant and it's not tied to TLJ. I think they're just experimenting with new things, which is good! :)

Wait a sec, you mean it's based off this unreleased Kenner toy? 

1z53ifq.jpg

2 hours ago, ChristopherLee said:

Wait a sec, you mean it's based off this unreleased Kenner toy? 

I hope so, that'd be sick. 

On 10/1/2017 at 9:00 PM, TWP said:

Maybe there is a recolored T-47 in Rebels?

That's actually a very interesting idea! I was pretty disappointed with this news at first, but now I really hope it is Rebels based!

Any word on what the other 2 retail exclusives (75203 and 75205) are? 

Edited by Commodore Thrawn

On 27/09/2017 at 7:52 AM, GlacierPhoenix said:

I have a feeling that if they do a Rebels set in 2018 it would probably be something like Zeb and Noghri speeder bike chase

Anything Noghri and I'm sold.

On 10/1/2017 at 11:17 AM, Catanas said:

If this is legit, it would be the perfect opportunity to finally create a proper System-scale T-47 cockpit canopy piece (18 years overdue!).  The one with the UCS Snowspeeder is great, and I'm sure that TLG could give us a beautiful scaled-down version, much as they did with the X-Wing for 75102 and 75149.

If they include a new canopy and new Rebel helmets for a small/mid-sized set, I will buy at least one without a doubt!

As long as Thrawn gets a corrected torso, Rebel set torso prints don't have the best record.

I've not seen any evidence for this rumour, I don't think people should speculate too much over it. The likelihood is that the speeder is the Last Jedi one

50 minutes ago, Whovastron said:

I've not seen any evidence for this rumour, I don't think people should speculate too much over it. The likelihood is that the speeder is the Last Jedi one

@Catanas is a very reliable source. Besides, everyone just assumed it would be TLJ related. I highly doubt they would make a retail exclusive TLJ set. This is the most solid rumor we have for this set right now.

Cat doesn’t always leak too much but if she’s posted this then she must be pretty sure... and knowing what she does I trust her as much as any other bringer of news.

If it doesn’t surface as Cat has suggested then I’d say it’s down to something changing rather than her being misleading.

Fair enough, I'm still new here so wasn't aware. Will be a very interesting set to say the least. Maybe a new T-47 means a new AT-AT in the future?

There are 3 pix of new (?) minifigs in the Facebook group "Lego Star Wars Collectors"

-TLJ Rey with a different hairpiece than the one in the Walker set

-A pilot; blue suit, red X-Wing helmet

-another pilot; red/white A-Wing helmet

They were posted there, could be customs, could be leaks.

15 minutes ago, Jedi-Bendu said:

There are 3 pix of new (?) minifigs in the Facebook group "Lego Star Wars Collectors"

-TLJ Rey with a different hairpiece than the one in the Walker set

-A pilot; blue suit, red X-Wing helmet

-another pilot; red/white A-Wing helmet

They were posted there, could be customs, could be leaks.

I’m not part of that group. Any chance they can be shared somewhere? Would that red helmet resemble John D’s Red Four?

7 minutes ago, Robianco said:

I’m not part of that group. Any chance they can be shared somewhere? Would that red helmet resemble John D’s Red Four?

I've messaged it to you 

I even hope they are customs since I actually had enough of TLJ pilots, it's like a third of all TLJ mini figures so far are pilots. =(

31 minutes ago, Captain Britain said:

I've messaged it to you 

Cheers, fella. It is indeed John D's helmet. So now we just need Red Leader. Very interested to see what set these are coming in as the pilot jumpsuits are quite pale colours. Both female pilots too. 

Insignia on the B Wing style helmet definitely looks more 'Resistance' than 'Rebel' to me. Could these be the pilots in the T-47 speeder set? If they're TLJ I'll just pick up the red helmet.

Edited by Robianco

30 minutes ago, SCREDEYE said:

Could you PM them to me please?

Just now, BorisBritva77 said:

Ooh. I'd love to see them too)

I'll try upload it to flickr soon and then post onto here for you (is that allowed?)

6 minutes ago, Captain Britain said:

I'll try upload it to flickr soon and then post onto here for you (is that allowed?)

They're already on my Flickr.

30 minutes ago, Captain Britain said:

Use Reddit my dude.