MKJoshA

LEGO Star Wars 2018 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!

8 hours ago, xboxtravis7992 said:

So I saw a YouTube video with the leaked photos of the coming battlepacks, and I noticed something funny... No stud shooters? I don't know if this has been discussed already, but is next year the year we finally start getting stud shooter-less battlepacks again?! I hope so!

Oh hallelujah, lord have mercy! Let the terrible reign of stud shooters come to an end.

Since we already know there's Crait Skimmer set coming in January, any ideas about minifigures? Judging by Hasbros version, Poe from AT-M6 is a given, but who else we could get, maybe Leia?

7 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

Since we already know there's Crait Skimmer set coming in January, any ideas about minifigures? Judging by Hasbros version, Poe from AT-M6 is a given, but who else we could get, maybe Leia?

I'm inclined to say pilot, crew member and iconic character like most vehicle sets usually do get.

3 hours ago, benderisgreat said:

Based on one of the pictures released by Entertainment Weekly, I'm willing to bet we'll get Finn without his jacket as the pilot. The picture shows Finn piloting a skimmer, and the BTS reel shows Finn on Crait without his jacket. We'll also probably get some First Order figs like Phasma or some executioner stormtroopers. Leia and C-3PO are also possible.

3 hours ago, benderisgreat said:

I wouldn't say hes given, lego is pretty often random with minifies selection, plus they already have two Poe's in this wave

Not to forget that I would be disappointing if we don't get one or two new characters from the TLJ, which at least lego has provided previous years

Let's keep speculation out of the rumors topics, please. A rumored set is just that, a rumored set; if we haven't heard anything about the minifigs it might contain, then that discussion doesn't belong here, regardless of how likely or desired you think a potential minifig is. Thanks!

18 hours ago, benderisgreat said:

we do know that for certain?

which set?

a dutch website has 3 of the han solo lego sets listed as for sale with a delivery time of 8 working days ...

LEGO Star Wars Villain Vehicle Han Solo -> 48.99E

LEGO Star Wars han solo great vehicle -> 28.99E

LEGO Star Wars Villain Ship Han Solo -> 68.90E

additionally they show 1 ep8 set:

LEGO Star Wars Battle Pack Ep8 white pl - 14.99E

this shows pre-order though.

i'm half tempted to buy a couple of the han solo ones, just to see what happens.

2 hours ago, Tidy said:

a dutch website has 3 of the han solo lego sets listed as for sale with a delivery time of 8 working days ...

i'm half tempted to buy a couple of the han solo ones, just to see what happens.

It's most likely a place holder but if you do order it, you may be very very lucky. If the shipping costs are too high ill purchase them if you PM the link here.

5 minutes ago, SCREDEYE said:

It's most likely a place holder but if you do order it, you may be very very lucky. If the shipping costs are too high ill purchase them if you PM the link here.

oh i am sure it is ... but it offers a touch of insight [potentially] as to the 'mix' of sets ... 

Just now, Tidy said:

oh i am sure it is ... but it offers a touch of insight [potentially] as to the 'mix' of sets ... 

Thanks a lot tidy, reliable as usual, you are <3

I didn't find their ep 8 pack and instead found a 29 euro constraction set. I ordered the smallest set and only received an email that has quoted my order and nothing else. Ill update this post when I get more from this site, which operates in a very odd fashion. 

Just now, SCREDEYE said:

Thanks a lot tidy, reliable as usual, you are <3

I didn't find their ep 8 pack and instead found a 29 euro constraction set. I ordered the smallest set and only received an email that has quoted my order and nothing else. Ill update this post when I get more from this site, which operates in a very odd fashion. 

use the search string "Ep8 white pl" ... that would be just way too funny if they had them and it shipped ... 

Just now, Tidy said:

use the search string "Ep8 white pl" ... that would be just way too funny if they had them and it shipped ... 

It's 99% unlikely as most stores receive their items a few weeks before release but I'd crap myself if I get these sets :0

Just now, SCREDEYE said:

It's 99% unlikely as most stores receive their items a few weeks before release but I'd crap myself if I get these sets :0

agreed!

2 hours ago, Tidy said:

Solid find; there are a few others, but I'm not sure if they're relevant or not.

"LEGO Star Wars zulu" - 48.99 €

"LEGO Star Wars Microfighter" - 16.99€

"LEGO Star Wars Han Solo 2 Constraction" - 28.99€

EDIT: I've caught that Scredeye already mentioned the constraction set (it's 75536, for the record)

Edited by Azani

On 4-9-2017 at 0:43 PM, Only Sinner said:

Oh hallelujah, lord have mercy! Let the terrible reign of stud shooters come to an end.

AMEN!

Now how about some new blaster mods lego??? FO blaster??? Just some ideas to bridge that HUGE 3% abyss :grin:

2 hours ago, Tidy said:

Interesting...

31 minutes ago, Franklinw1234 said:

Is there any pictures of the sets on the site?

Nope, just prices and prelim names.

Do any of the rumors suggest we might finally get a 3PO buildable figure in 2018 or have the rumors that we were going to get one not panned out?

31 minutes ago, GryffindorResistance said:

So whats the deal for January? Grievous Speeder, Tatooine pack, 4 Last Jedi sets? 

I can't ensure a complete answer to that...

31 minutes ago, GryffindorResistance said:

Also, who is the third buildable figure?

...But I can answer this. Here's what we know as far as the buildable figures go:

Late December/January 2018

75533 Boba Fett

75534 Darth Vader

April 2018

75535 Unknown Han Solo Movie Character

75536 Unknown Han Solo Movie Character (29.99 €)

75537 Darth Maul

Just now, Azani said:

Do any of the rumors suggest we might finally get a 3PO buildable figure in 2018 or have the rumors that we were going to get one not panned out?

Glossing over the question of whether or not the rumors for a 3PO figure were ever substantiated, I don't think so, no.

Edited by Azani