MKJoshA

LEGO Star Wars 2018 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!

I have sent it to @Nokturn It's nothing too special, but it appears to be from a retailer catalog in relatively high quality.

3 minutes ago, SCREDEYE said:

I'll get to it if Tidy doesn't want to post.

i can put on reddit when i get into the office unless you just want to go ahead. 

Just now, Tidy said:

i can put on reddit when i get into the office unless you just want to go ahead. 

I put it up already. If you wanna put it up yourself I'll be happy to take it down.

Just now, SCREDEYE said:

I put it up already. If you wanna put it up yourself I'll be happy to take it down.

no need to take it down!!!

thanks for the assist!!! lol!!!

That's clone wars Ki-Adi Mundi. Those figures have to be placeholders. Looks like a neat little build with a few useful parts. Of course the figures are the draw. I wonder if the clones will be gunners in the final set as well?

Just now, Brikkyy13 said:

That's clone wars Ki-Adi Mundi. Those figures have to be placeholders. Looks like a neat little build with a few useful parts. Of course the figures are the draw. I wonder if the clones will be gunners in the final set as well?

That's what I was thinking. Trebor is fine, but I was expecting them to update Mundi's face print. But a great pack all the same.

Edited by BacktoBricks

Guys, just remember that you are NOT allowed to post confidential photos here. We could get in big trouble with Lego, and the poster certainly will get in trouble. 

1 hour ago, Tidy said:

no need to take it down!!!

thanks for the assist!!! lol!!!

Much appreciated :)

1 hour ago, Sir von Lego said:

No, it will be 75537.

75535 and 75536 will be for then HS movie.

Fantastic; thank you for the clarification.

I think this is 2018 list:

75193 Micro Fighter Millenium Falcon-€9.99

75194 Micro Fighter First Order TIE Fighter-€9.99

75195 Unknown-€19.99

75196 Unknown-€19.99

75197 The Last Jedi Battle Pack-€16.99

75198 Tatooine Battle Pack-€16.99

75199 General Grevious Combat Speeder-€29.99

75200 The Last Jedi Set-€29.99

75201 The Last Jedi Set-€59.99

75202 The Last Jedi Set-€79.99

75204 Sandspeeder-€39.99

75206 Clone and Jedi Battle Pack-€16.99

75207 Battle Pack-€16.99

75208 Yoda's Hut-€29.99

75209 Han Solo Set-€29.99

75210 Han Solo Set-€49.99

75211 Han Solo Set-€69.99

75212 Han Solo Set-€169.99

XxXxX Rey Brickhead-€9.99

XxXxX Kylo Ren Brickhead-€9.99

XxXxX Han Solo Brickhead-€9.99

XxXxX Brickhead-€9.99

XxXxX Brickhead-€9.99

We'll after seeing leaked pics I can say I'm excited for this BP! Although pictures look like early production design, I like what I see. Especially return of regular blasters instead of stud shooters! Jedi minifigures look too preliminary too judge them yet, but overall I think it'll be a great set.

There's some buildable figures, too, I think, but yeah, that looks pretty accurate to me. Personally I'd take an educated guess that 75207 will be some sort of Seperatist Battle Pack, and the TLJ Battle Packs will almost undoubtedly be Resistance and First Order packs respectively, but perhaps with some new troop variants, especially for the First Order side. The Brickheads will probably be Vader and Luke or something, or Finn and Phasma, I wouldn't expect LEGO to stretch out into the Prequels or do a less well-known character.

Also, are 75195 and 75196 not TLJ-themed sets? I thought they were.

Just now, Deathstroke77 said:

There's some buildable figures, too, I think, but yeah, that looks pretty accurate to me. Personally I'd take an educated guess that 75207 will be some sort of Seperatist Battle Pack, and the TLJ Battle Packs will almost undoubtedly be Resistance and First Order packs respectively, but perhaps with some new troop variants, especially for the First Order side. The Brickheads will probably be Vader and Luke or something, or Finn and Phasma, I wouldn't expect LEGO to stretch out into the Prequels or do a less well-known character.

Also, are 75195 and 75196 not TLJ-themed sets? I thought they were.

6 system TLJ sets for Winter? No way. I think Battle Pack can be Pretorian guards and Battle Pack with Executioner stormtroopers.

I was kind of hoping for some Episode 2 clones to beef up the troops for my Republic Gunship, but those definitely look like Phase 2 clones (might be a placeholder). Good to see the stud shooters gone though.

Bear in mind the blasters could just as easily be placeholders as anything else in the rendering. 

Seems like the battlepack will come with a mini gunship, maybe that means a clone pilot?. Also, the battlepack seems to be Geonosian themed, but the (placeholder)clones are phase II? 

The minifigs look really interesting in this BP, although I really hope the Ki-Adi Mundi is provisional...that head is way off, but 2 Jedi minifigs I always welcome. And I only have 1 clone trooper so that wouldn't be too bad either. 

3 hours ago, Cyberfounder said:

Seems like the battlepack will come with a mini gunship, maybe that means a clone pilot?. Also, the battlepack seems to be Geonosian themed, but the (placeholder)clones are phase II? 

Wouldn't a clone pilot be unusual? I mean trooper Bp-s usually come with 2 identical figs, don't they? I might be wrong, I didn't buy BPs until recently...but then again, there was the Bounty hunter pack with 4 different figs. Anyways, if they really finally changed the stud-shooters, I would be sooooooo happy :cry_happy:

5 hours ago, Cyberfounder said:

From what I noticed throughout the years,

battlepacks occasionally have no canonical reference and they are just because 

I'm leaning towards the clones being phase II. In the prelims for the microfighter gunship, the helmet that was used for the phase I pilot was the phase I mold. I might be wrong, though. The prelims for the hailfire droid in 2015 used the phase II helmet with the stormtrooper body.

Still exited for the set though. It's been to long since a massable clone trooper pack has been released, even though I feel that Coleman Trebor is just being put in there because not enough people bought the AT-TE in 2013.

Take it with grain of salt, but I saw info about 2018 Star wars sets. I don't know if it is true or not, but here we go:

2 unknown battlepacks are Praetorian Guard Battlepack and Inferno Squad Battlepack.

There is a set called Ach-To Attack, it includes Luke Skywalker, Rey, Kylo Ren and 2 Knights of Ren. It is a playset. Also there are some Porgs with orange and grey printing.

Can anyone confirm or deny that info?

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Take it with grain of salt, but I saw info about 2018 Star wars sets. I don't know if it is true or not, but here we go:

2 unknown battlepacks are Praetorian Guard Battlepack and Inferno Squad Battlepack.

There is a set called Ach-To Attack, it includes Luke Skywalker, Rey, Kylo Ren and 2 Knights of Ren. It is a playset. Also there are some Porgs with orange and grey printing.

Interesting... I did see a similar set of rumors on 4chan, but if you have a different source, then it's possible that this holds some truth. Mind if I ask who/what your source is?

10 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Ah yes, the guy from Instagram. Unsure what to make of it, could of sworn I'd seen his username on here before, and couldn't remember if he was reliable or not...does _taylor_stevenson_ ring any bells to anyone? Thought he posted a wish list a while back.

1 hour ago, Mymaker123 said:

Ah yes, the guy from Instagram. Unsure what to make of it, could of sworn I'd seen his username on here before, and couldn't remember if he was reliable or not...does _taylor_stevenson_ ring any bells to anyone? Thought he posted a wish list a while back.

As far as I recall, I've never heard of him. Out of curiosity, is there any way that you could link to the post in question?