The Jade Piranha Strikes Again!
The Parched Pirate
Pirate Pet Shop
Warped Wood
The Captain's Dinner
Death Before Dinner
Kraken Attacken!

FYI: this entry is pro-Mardier.

Captain Ralph was a noted soldier in Eslandola's army. He had proved himself time and time again in their skirmishes against Mardier. So it was an easy choice when Eslandola's higher ups needed someone to lead the Lechuga squadron against Mardier's defenses.

BoBS Voyage to the Other Side

Leading the forces defending the Mardier line, Sinbad had once again been outfitted with new credentials that placed him at the head of a squad of Corrington soldiers who had opted to fight on behalf of Mardier.

Captain Ralph had arranged to have multiple boats land at the same time allowing them to storm the palisade from different directions.

He hoped that this would cause confusion for the soldiers on the wall, allowing his Lechuga squad to take out the Corries and bring down this section of wall.

However, Sinbad's troops had the high ground and with such an open beach, it was easy for them to get the shots off they needed to slaughter the Eslandolian troops.

Brave to the last, Captain Ralph was the first to be cut down.

His troops mourned his loss and bravely fought on in his honor, but with no results except their own deaths.

OoC: Special thanks to @Stash2Sixx for donating the amazing custom ESL troops and guns to be musket fodder for my MOC!

Unfortunate ending, but great to see the Eslandola Militia men put to use.  Well done!!!

Where do those muskets come from?  They would look gorgeous in "something something" not BoBS related I`m building

1 hour ago, Tomsche said:

Where do those muskets come from? 

Brickwarrior certainly :  Here

the wall and the tower are especially well made... and what a heap of nice figs

2 hours ago, Tomsche said:

Where do those muskets come from?  They would look gorgeous in "something something" not BoBS related I`m building

Those are Brickarms flintlock muskets.  There are caplock muskets as well, but flintlock was more time appropriate.

Great scene, the militia do indeed look very nice. I do worry about the 'Corries' manning the defences though - I mean naturally they won, but I can't help but wonder if this is some Mardierian ploy to use red jackets to create tension between Corrington and Eslandola! :pir_tong2: Great entry!

Yeah, nice entry - I really like the beach you made using those slopes :thumbup:

And the moral of the story: courage itself doesn't get you over a palisade wall - so better bring ladders next time :grin:

Corries fighting Eslandians... is this a glimpse into an unavoidable future?

Nice landscaping, simple but effective palisade and great action posing for attackers and defenders alike. (I like those muskets, btw - where are they from?)

The third picture looks a bit out of focus, but otherwise, nice photos. I like your choice of angles to show off the build and the attack. Well done.

1 hour ago, Bregir said:

Nice landscaping, simple but effective palisade and great action posing for attackers and defenders alike. (I like those muskets, btw - where are they from?)

They were a gift from Stash: