TheBeeze

BoN- Motion to Ban Weapons of Brick Destruction

Motion to Ban Weapons of Brick Destruction  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Brick of Nations Outlaw the Use of Nuclear, Bio, and Chemical Weapons

This vote is to pass a motion to Ban WMDs from the Great Brick War. Only players of the Great Brick War should be voting here. Your names will be registered publicly with your vote. 

I vote for the ban on this weapons. 

Doubt concerning anti personnel mines: are they to be banned?

Best regards. 

Edited by sigpro

The Deland Republic is For the Motion.

Being threatened by Tosul at our North which is pretending to launch a nuclear program, we will not retaliate by the same way and show the Exemple. We are ready to ban Nuclear Weapons and other  Bio and chemical armaments of our Arsenal.

As immediate effect, The Deland Republic will not participate at the proliferation of WMDs weapons on its soil and will limit its possession of Nuclear Weapons.

The Isle of Rahz supports this action to limit destruction of life by inhumane means. 

OOC: The Poll isn't working

OOC I've either voted three times and can't tell or i haven't voted at all, I suspect the latter.

IC Obviously Briolui is firmly behind the ban, glad to see political difference s put to one side for this weighty matter!

I vote in favor of the motion. 

OOC: Poll is as you guessed it not working for some reason. I've alerted the staff. In the meantime, just post your votes here. 

Edited by Thebeeze111

New Brikika votes yes, may we rid the world of this evil.

We don't need this stuff. WMD is just for loosers. We  will do it old school.

Voted in favor of the motion.

At this juncture there are not enough countries to vote the other way. Motion has passed and been accepted by the BoN as law. Voting is closed.