just2good

The LEGO Unikitty Show

4 hours ago, Nerd-with-a-Pencil said:

It's late 2010's Cartoon Network, how could it ever NOT be TTG 2.0?

*points in the general direction of Steven Universe*

I personally think that the TTG style fits Unikitty. It matches the world in which she was in. Over-the-top, zany, and colorful. I like this direction, I wouldn't want a serious TV show about a princess unicorn kitty. I wouldn't mind if it had some down moments, and maybe some real-world issues, but, all in all, it's about a unicorn kitty. Nothing serious is gonna come out of this TV show other than laughs.

So who else is enjoying the show so far? There's a lot to like about it - it's a lot better than I thought it would be.

What do you reckon the chances are of getting "Bat-Unikitty" in physical form at some point? Don't know if they'd extend the Batman license to the next series of Unikitty figures, but it wouldn't surprise me if that wound up as one of the Comic-Con exclusives as a one-off release.

Edited by Lyichir

4 hours ago, Robert8 said:

UniKitty's awesomeness.

I love UniKitty and her delicious cartoon.  Too bad the episodes are gated behind Cartoon Network which makes it difficult to watch (I said 'screw it' and bought the DvD...I know...archaic).  I think YouTube has each episode for $0.99 and the whole season for something fair.  The antics of her and her crew are ridiculous awesome.  One of my favorite moments happens in a Voltron-esque episode in which they merge to form a giant robot, and Richard forms the robot's appendix. :iamded_lol: