Itaria No Shintaku

The Greatest Collectible Minifigure THANKS AND GOODBYE

USA! USA!

Give me LIBERTY or give me death.

and bunny guy is nice too, hopefully at least one animal suit wins 

and bland minifigures with no accessories ( like the banshee ) is why I dislike series 14. The transparent hair is nice though ...

and I'm sure no one will like this post but it's just an opinion.

4 hours ago, BrickHat said:

Bunny suit guy caught up. I'm impressed!

So am I 

4 hours ago, BrickHat said:

Bunny suit guy caught up. I'm impressed!

And he is leading at the moment!

Oh crap, Sea Captain is in a tie with that Gorilla guy!

I chose the Sea Captain, and the Bagpiper. Even though I like both the Piggy Suit Guy, and the Gorilla Suit Guy as well.

Hello, I would like to post these news:

In September / October, a new CMF series will happen.
20 Ninjago Movie minifigures will join the game.
I am preparing a new game. It will be called "The Greatest CMF 2 Revenge of the Ninjago".

It will be obviously shorter than this one but I hope you'll find it funny too.
How will this work? 20 Ninjago CMF + 2 surprise minifigures + 58 other CMF will take part, for a total of 80 minifigures.
Very soon, I'll place some random polls during the "Greatest CMF" game to sort out some eliminations for the second game, in order to have all the 80 minifigures ready for September / October.

I hope you'll partecipate and have fun with me.
Thanks

Can't stand bagpipermusic. It really hurts my ears. So no vote from me there. 

The sea captain wins because my gorilla suit guy his headpiece was easily damaged by a scratch of my fingernail

Don't really think that the sea captain is that great, so the gorilla easily takes my vote. Also, it was close, but I chose the bagpiper over the piggy.

My curse might have returned. In that case I'm glad that I accidentally didn't vote for lady liberty!

6 hours ago, BrickHat said:

Don't really think that the sea captain is that great, so the gorilla easily takes my vote. Also, it was close, but I chose the bagpiper over the piggy.

My curse might have returned. In that case I'm glad that I accidentally didn't vote for lady liberty!

Nooo! 6 hours ago gorilla suit was still hanging on and now sea captain is pulling away. :tongue: But at least the curse may be waning as bagpiper is nearly assured victory. Or is the strength of the curse inversely proportional to the minifigure preference, so a BrickHat hard choice means a weaker curse? 

Just now, koalayummies said:

Nooo! 6 hours ago gorilla suit was still hanging on and now sea captain is pulling away. :tongue: But at least the curse may be waning as bagpiper is nearly assured victory. Or is the strength of the curse inversely proportional to the minifigure preference, so a BrickHat hard choice means a weaker curse? 

:laugh: Well, that sounds like a plot is needed. Luckily we do have a lot of data points to evaluate from. Feel free to research this. :laugh:

Somehow I missed round 11 even though I check this thread daily.  Oh well, none of the four figures in it were that special in my opinion.  This time on the other hand... tough choices, but I ended up going with the wizard and the fly monster.