Itaria No Shintaku

The Greatest Collectible Minifigure THANKS AND GOODBYE

Princess is losing? Some boring chef vs an awesome new headpiece and adorable kissy face print. C'mon guys. 

Princess and Aztec for me.  Also, not much love for my beloved Zombie?  I can understand losing in round 1 to the Faun, but now he's losing to the Panda Suit Guy?  I get that other, better zombies have come later, but much like the Elf, he was the first of his kind - that has to count for something.  But he can't even beat the Panda Suit Guy?  Really?  :(

9 hours ago, Itaria No Shintaku said:

I voted for princess and aztec warrior... but I find it really unfair that princess is in the top 16... as she really doesn't deserve it!

Me too.  Is Random.org still doing the pairings?

It's interesting how Greco-Roman and Castle figs are dominating the Top 16 so far.

I've always wondered why Lego never released a dedicated Greco-Roman line.  It must not test that well with kids.

3 hours ago, Industrial Voodoo said:

It's interesting how Greco-Roman and Castle figs are dominating the Top 16 so far.

I've always wondered why Lego never released a dedicated Greco-Roman line.  It must not test that well with kids.

We only with 70 people i think who join this fun game. Probably the most of them are more into historical/fantasy. So it is only logical that these themes get the benefit. I've seen a lot of my personal favorites lose against them. 

5 hours ago, dr_spock said:

Me too.  Is Random.org still doing the pairings?

Yes it is.

31 minutes ago, Borex said:

We only with 70 people i think who join this fun game. Probably the most of them are more into historical/fantasy. So it is only logical that these themes get the benefit. I've seen a lot of my personal favorites lose against them. 

I agree on that. I'd like to have more voters, but that's it. It's however funny.

10 hours ago, Borex said:

Indeed. The lineup for the next round is already starting to look as though it was handpicked by historical/fantasy fans. :laugh: Although this is just a game, I'd like to know how the game would have gone with a more uniform representation of the fans at Eurobricks.

Cant believe the Princess and the Aztec were defeated 

At times like this, I guess all you can do is laugh.

?

49 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

?

There are so many Historic figures left that you would have had to have chosen soon between two of your favorites.

The goal is to have the final 1 on 1 be between two Historic figures. :wink:

1 hour ago, Robert8 said:

?

I know right???? :sceptic:

Anyways, this round I'm rooting for Lady Liberty and the Mariachi. And I sincerely hope at least one non-historic figure gets to the final round. It would be a sight for sore eyes!

Mariachi and Hazmat Guy are two of my absolute favorites, and nearly certainly my favorite of the remaining figures... this was difficult.

Just now, Actor Builder said:

Mariachi and Hazmat Guy are two of my absolute favorites, and nearly certainly my favorite of the remaining figures... this was difficult.

Same for me. I love the Mariachi, but hazmat guy is great for SciFi and zombies so I chose him.

But... but... the mariachi guy! :cry_sad: One of my personal favorites

Edited by JGuy

44 minutes ago, JGuy said:

But... but... the mariachi guy! :cry_sad: One of my personal favorites

Same. Don't like Mr. Hazmat.

I like the Mariachi but I have to give my vote to the Hazmat because of that expression. The orange suit is also very eye-catchy and I like the fact that you can use the Hazmat guy in  city (modern or post-apocalyptic) or scifi/space setting. Wish LEGO can make these suits more accessible though.

I would have given all my votes to original CMFs, but Vacation Batman and Maleficent were too cool to pass up. :shrug_oh_well:

What do people see in the scarecrow? I thought it was an OK character, but not that useful.

It's neck and neck.  It's going to be hard for Spartan to score a hole in one in this round.   :sad:

16622764017_bd725f12c6_m.jpgDay 075 of 365: Hole in One by dr_spock_888, on Flickr

Scarecrow can be useful in a Wizard of Oz or Halloween vignette.  I guess it depends on what you buy CMFs for.  :wink:

I voted scarecrow and Elf. Now about the other polls: Why are 3 awesome space figs losing to stuff like pizza delivery and vacation batman?