Itaria No Shintaku

The Greatest Collectible Minifigure THANKS AND GOODBYE

Cyclops & Shakespeare for me. One of my favorite brick films includes Cyclops as the star.

Clayface? Nope. Penguin? Not a chance. Ridder? As if. The Joker? No, not even that madman. None of these could beat the Batman. And then along comes William Shakespeare ... Perhaps Bill Shakes can pen a nice sonnet for Bruce after his victory...

9 hours ago, DarrellBricker said:

Clayface? Nope. Penguin? Not a chance. Ridder? As if. The Joker? No, not even that madman. None of these could beat the Batman. And then along comes William Shakespeare ... Perhaps Bill Shakes can pen a nice sonnet for Bruce after his victory...

This cracked me up. Bane should learn from Shakespeare, this is how you really break the bat.

It really is neck and neck with the Cyclops and the Chef, close all the way.

2 minutes ago, MAB said:

It really is neck and neck with the Cyclops and the Chef, close all the way.

I would like to close the round but I can't...

This is the problem: I wanted to close it yesterday they were 32 even... I go to sleep, I get up early and they are 34 even! I frankly doubt that either is going to be the best minifigure, but I'd really like to close the game and advance...

Coin toss, or knock them both out. Or next vote wins ... (no pressure on that person!)

Just now, MAB said:

Coin toss, or knock them both out. Or next vote wins ... (no pressure on that person!)

Call a friend :)

It's over it's all over the cyclops is finished !!! :cry_sad: 

And Batman has fallen....

it was a sad day....

But on the bright side we can start the next round now!

Man that second poll was hard Spooky girl or Stitch   :sceptic:

i wasn't very excited about voting for spooky girl ( because she beat Galaxy patrol in that last round)   :angry:

but I like her more than stitch. Anyway things are looking good for the Conquistador and the Bandit . :laugh:

6 hours ago, BrickJagger said:

Someone appears to have created an account and voted for the chef in a span of two minutes :look:

The things you do for love of minifigure :tongue: (no, it's not me)

Went with the underdogs this time I guess.  I just think the Yeti is a such a unique figure, while the Conquistador is nothing special.  Spooky Girl vs. Stitch was tough, but I went with Stitch because I just love the character and Spooky Girl, while cool, was never one of my favorite minifigures.

I just love the Yeti, had to vote for him. Stitch and Spooky Girl was a difficult choice, but ultimately I had to choose Spooky Girl. She was just so interesting. And in the third wave, had to pick the Bandit.

I don't really care too much about these two matchrs, so I decided to just vote against the figures who cost two of my favorites the elimination. Sadly of them, only the Yeti seems to be going down. I'll get you eventually, spooky girl. :laugh: