VaderFan2187

The Best 2016 LEGO Star Wars Minifigure Round 1

Jyn Erso. She looks way better without the cape though and with her satchel. Plus her exclusive helmet mold is neat. I would say classic Leia, but they still just can't get her face. It's a bit generic for my taste.

Eh, kind of a tough one, but not because I feel one is a lot better. Obi-Wan is mildly accurate, but that breathing apparatus print.... Both Leias are decent and pretty accurate. Jyn doesn't really seem that accurate to me, it's not a bad figure, I just don't see it as Jyn really. Poe is pretty good. The astromech seems pretty good. So overall I guess I gotta give my vote to R3-A2 , I couldn't tell you who he is, or anything about him in the slightest. But we need an Astromech on the leader board!

Princess Leia. Seems that characters featured in Rogue One have been winning more often than not. Jyn without the cape is great though.

Leia wins.

Batch 15.

Current Winners:

Spoiler

sw759.png75150_alt9.jpg75159_Minifigure_04_01.jpgsw796.pngsw781.png sw751.pngsw789.pngsw795.png sw782.png sw798.pngsw745.png sw705.pngsw787.png sw779.png

Figures for Batch 14:

sw693.png sw725.png sw717.png sw731.png sw703.png sw688.png

I need to get my Firefox fixed. For some reason Safari doesn't let me resize the images. Sorry!

I pick Maz because I have her and I really like the details on her head mold. 

Edited by VaderFan2187