VaderFan2187

The Best 2016 LEGO Star Wars Minifigure Round 1

7 minutes ago, legofives said:

Death Star Droid, well detailed and useful for a background character in any imperial MOC

Well Tarkin is an important part to the empire :wink:.

6 minutes ago, Franklinw1234 said:

Well Tarkin is an important part to the empire :wink:.

I know, but he seems really MOC specific in my opinion.  He would look good on a bridge, meeting room, etc.  

Just now, legofives said:

I know, but he seems really MOC specific in my opinion.  He would look good on a bridge, meeting room, etc.  

True, you can use the droid in a larger category than Tarkin.

I go for one of the most evil and at the same time most stupid, but also most well-acted characters in the Star Wars-universe: Tarkin!

I would've gone for FN-2187, but maybe I'm the only one who doesn't like the sand-printing. It's too light and scattered for me. I would have gone for a slightly darker tone and arranged darker patches with some feathering on the edges.

Edited by DarthTwoShedsJackson

All are playing in the same league. I think Tarkin is a bit better than the others. However it is a very close call.

I'm surprised how popular Tarkin is. Yeah he's been wanted for a long time, but he looks rather plain (compare against DS Droid and FN-2187) and his face doesn't suit him. At least dual molded legs would be good...

Or maybe that's just me. :tongue:

Dual molded legs would've even be accurate because Peter Cushing wore slippers in A New Hope. And the sand printing on FN-2187 just looks like some random pixels.

lets go with the Death Star Droid, none of those really was a WOW figure on the looks alone. Tarkin is a must have for who it represents, but the figure is simple so the droid wins

I will go with Director Orson Callan Krennic as my final answer, but, once again, that might be a result of my Rogue One bias.  

Finn (FN-2187) is a very close second.  :thumbup: