A team of elite robot ninjas break into a facility to steal a mysterious diamond.

This was made for a competition, please tell me what you think :laugh:

Nice use of the robot ninjas from Ninjago! I like seeing what are normally theme-specific parts and figures used creatively. The animation was consistent, which is commendable. However, the video does not fill up the entire YouTube window. You may have exported it incorrectly.

A few things to keep in mind for future films:

• Work to improve your lighting. That will go a long way toward achieving clearer video.
  • Take shots from more interesting angles. Most of the shots here had the camera lens parallel to the wall with figures walking directly from the right to the left. Vary this by changing elevation of the camera and angles of the set with each shot; this makes for a more visually stimulating experience.

Happy filming!

6 hours ago, mysteriouspi said:

Nice use of the robot ninjas from Ninjago! I like seeing what are normally theme-specific parts and figures used creatively. The animation was consistent, which is commendable. However, the video does not fill up the entire YouTube window. You may have exported it incorrectly.

A few things to keep in mind for future films:

• Work to improve your lighting. That will go a long way toward achieving clearer video.
  • Take shots from more interesting angles. Most of the shots here had the camera lens parallel to the wall with figures walking directly from the right to the left. Vary this by changing elevation of the camera and angles of the set with each shot; this makes for a more visually stimulating experience.

Happy filming!

Thanks for all the useful tips :)

It's great hearing what wisdom other filmmakers can share :wink: