Sign in to follow this  
goatman461

[BH - Geonosian] Will you walk into my parlour?

Geonosians are always good for a quick Imperial scalp.

32790298654_12c07d4166_b.jpg

With Imperial movements on once Black Sun worlds, there is plenty of opportunity for some prey that has been flushed out of hiding.

32790299464_bf794f82ce_b.jpg

It also doesn't hurt that the new local garrisons will be available for easy delivery.

33503909591_34bf43e92d_b.jpg

Political upheavals are good for business. 

33425248892_3fc72ee113_b.jpg

Spoiler

A couple things that might not be obvious, Zaz, the Clawdite bounty hunter has a Kyuzo face, and the Aurebesh says "Jedha" because these were used as part of my larger Jedha build, but I thought they could pass for Ord Mantell. And the title is based on an old poem. And the last shot honestly has nothing to do with the first three, I just wanted to use it for something.

Damn, you're a machine. I will never get how you're able to blast out so many great builds at this pace, I just can't understand. My last entry took me ages and is nowhere near comparable build quality.

This is great, especially the garrison which looks like an outright fortress. I also like the giant tree, gotta get my hands on red leaf parts one day myself... I also like the attention to detail, like the merchants with their goods. There's great stuff to look at at every corner. Awesome work.

Thanks. I've been working on the Jedha stuff since the first trailer came out. They're just now ready for shooting after being at a convention. I've got one more section to shoot, but it's an attempt at automating the AT-ST I already posted on top of a base I used for AG  so, it'll probably be a while before another larger build

Wow, just kept getting more amazing! Incredible work on the terrain and the structure. I especially like the gradation of dark grey and olive tan and the blue is a nice touch. All around, brilliant work:thumbup:

You have Passed. The comments are below:

Pass: I love the choice of legs for the Geonosian! And your chaotic scenes work really well with your story.

Pass - I love the organic looks of the tree.

Pass: The tree in the first scene is great, and the low angle shot of the Imperial garrison make it feel very ominous/oppressive.  

Pass - I love the business of the street contrasted by the peaceful and static presence of the tree, which is an interesting mix of wood and leaves that make it particularly zen. So two great elements. They both could be improved upon possibly: you could have the people react a bit more to the situation going on (e.g. people in the back stretching out to get a glimpse of what's happening), and you could have the tree embedded a bit more in the landscape since it now just pops straight out of it without any roots or even "zone of influence" around it. Making the tree part of the business in the street, e.g. by making a stall that actually uses the tree to showcase its goods, could fuse both elements together as well. Not that it's needed for a creation that's already this great, but I'd be curious to see how awesome the result would be!