Garmadon

King's Port Advertiser, Special Edition

King's Port Advertiser, Special Edition

New Terra’s most reliable source for news, shipping and otherwise.

March 617. VOL 2, Special Edition

Breaking news!  Terraversa officially throws off the Mardierian yoke, and declares total independence!  The whole island convulsed with joy!

The Viceroy of Terraversa, Oldis Miro, has finally quit his vacillation between the two possible courses before him!  The van guard of King Alphonso XIII's Death Guard had landed on the island and begun their deadly work, instilling fear, horror, or anger in the hearts of all true Terraversans.  But now the Viceroy and his officers have officially signed a declaration of independence from the King and kingdom of Mardier, and Oldis Miro himself, at the head of the Terraversan troops, is said to have run the Death Guard into the sea!  

The bells of King's Port ring for joy, and the citizens are in its streets, cheering and applauding as their governor returns from his excursion.  Peace has also been signed with the Eslandolan and Garveyan forces, and the Viceroy has promised men to support in the war effort against the common foe.  

...But some in Terraversa still shake their heads, predicting a terrible revenge to come from Mardier at the end of the war.  

Only time will tell!

Or, put otherwise, 

Category A results:

Winning Side:

1st Place: Eslandola

2nd Place: Mardier

Faction Winners:

1st Place: Corrington

2nd Place: Sea Rats

3rd Place: Oleon

Individual Winners:

1st Place: Ayrlego (ESL) - Prize, 1 battalion of Terraversan mercenaries, free of charge and upkeep (may be raised now or at any future period), and 41149 Moana's Island Adventure (to be shipped at the end of the challenge - unless you win another category, of course... :laugh: - and thanks to Silent Wolf for pointing that out!)

Runner-up: Gideon (MAR) - Prize, 1 company of Terraversan troops, free of charge and upkeep, raise-able at any time from right now on.

And you can see what every entrant wins in the spoiler below:

Spoiler

Plus, all the following folks win:

A 20% greater gain in the MRCA whenever visiting an ESL port for the next three months after the final results of the challenge are posted or a 15% greater gain on any landbased properties placed in either Garvey or Eslandolan settlements built in the same time period (but the bonus would stay in place for those properties for all the foreseeable future).

@Bregir

@Mike S

@SilentWolf

@Ayrlego 

@Captain Braunsfeld

@Maxim I

@Legostone

@Capt Wolf

@Elostirion

@Sir Stig

@Kai NRG

@kaiju

And all the following fine folks receive:

A 25% greater gain whenever visiting MAR ports for the next three months after the final results for the challenge are published or a 20% greater gain on any landbased properties placed in Mardierian settlements which are built in the same time period (but the bonus would likewise stay in place after that).

@Gideon

@SilentWolf

@Brickwolf

@blackdeathgr

@robinnilsson403

@Brandon Stark

@dr_spock

@pombe

@MKJoshA

Congrats to the winners, and thanks to all who entered! :pir-sweet:  Keep up the great entries with Category B and C! :thumbup:

Congratz Terraversa for this wise decision!

Congratz to both Ayrlego and Gideon for their amazing entries :D

Ditto! Ayrlego and Gideon submitted superb builds! Congrats to both! :thumbup: :thumbup:

And congrats to Terraversa for throwing off the Mardierian yoke! :pir-grin:

My two cents on the Legos ... since a single person cannot win more than one Lego prize it would make sense to wait to the end so in case someone wins more then one category they would have the option to pick. 

Congratulations Arylego and Gideon on builds well done. 

Congrats to Ayrlego and Gideon ! Those entries were superb !

I am happy to see Terraversa free of Mardier for now ! I am happy to have shown the people taking arms against the yellow men in my Lady Cuervo build ! A good move for the future of BOBS !

And again, congrats to the winners !

22 minutes ago, SilentWolf said:

My two cents on the Legos ... since a single person cannot win more than one Lego prize it would make sense to wait to the end so in case someone wins more then one category they would have the option to pick...

An excellent point, which I think I had thought about and then forgot :laugh: :grin:  I'll make a note of it in the first post.  Thanks! :pir-classic:

4 hours ago, Maxim I said:

@SkaForHire

King's Port is free from Mardier as a result of the first part of Challenge V.

Yeah, but the MRCA is pretty old so it could easily have taken place before that, I'd guess.