JACKATTACKS

TLBM CMF's - Which One?

Hopefully this is under the right forum....

So, I'm planning on buying one or two more The Lego Batman Movie cmf's, and am wondering which ones I should get!

I currently own:

- The 5 bat variants

- Arkham Joker

- Redhood

- Commissioner Gordon

- Dick Grayson

And the two sets I plan on buying are Mr Freeze Ice Attack and the Batwing.

So, which minifigure should I pick up? Do I even need any more? Which is your favourite? Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments below!

ro8hk1oil8zx.jpg

I really like Harley. She's a highly detailed fig and could be used to make a regular nurse, but since you're already planning on getting the Batwing, you may not want to have two Harleys.

My other suggestion would be Pink Power Batgirl. She goes well with Fairy Batman and comes with an exclusive pink batarang, plus that way you will have at least one version of Barbara.

The Calculator is pretty cool too for his exclusive white armor and printed keypad tile alone.

It's hard to pick a favorite, but I think it might have to be Vacation Batman.

CatMan for a great villain alternative against Bats.  I also like King Tut as he was in the '66 TV series as a recurring villain.

I think it really depends on your personal preferences and what you collect. Like me for example I bought 9 Jokers and I know that there are people out there that bought way more than I did. But I think the Commissioner Gordon figure is really incredible as well! 

My favorite is Orca but that is because I'm not interested in Batman. Orca allows me to create an orca tribe for Legends of Chima. The Atlantis villains could have the Orca join them or maybe they were created by the heroes to fight the fish people.

I might pick up either Batgirl or Barbara (whichever I find first) or another lobster batman as mine has a printing crack in it.

Thanks guys for your help!

Edited by JACKATTACKS