Hello everyone, bare with me as this is my first post and my make some newb no-no's

I've been looking to order a set online with future hopes to install a Sbrick and have some fun with the kids. Now, i can't decide what to order...if i order anything at all. Was looking at Aliexpress and can't decide what to get. i want a good decent set that offers most of what i'm looking for in a bundle. Keeping in mind, most of the outdoor area here is either bumpy, grassy or parking lot.

- maybe looking for racer, possibly F1. but i see that getting stuck a lot around here except the parking lot.

- WHEELS and SUSPENSION ;) family are mechanics, this is the only way i get to keep my hands clean ;)

- parts gearbox, 4wd...

- was planning to get SBRICK, motor advice?

With that being said, i'm thinking of a crawler/buggy type..... long suspension, big wheels, room for motors..... able to "take a beaiting"

Any suggestions, I thinking along the lines of the 3335 or 3360?

Edited by Rezvonflux

5 hours ago, Rezvonflux said:

Now, i can't decide what to order...if i order anything at all. Was looking at Aliexpress and can't decide what to get.

Are you actually looking for LEGO at Aliexpress? That place is full of knock-offs. 

If you are looking for a set then 9398 would be your choice - it is a good base as it contains motors and nice selection of parts.

As i as, i'm a newb when it comes to this... even if i've been building since as long as i can remember.

Would you be able to point out some other places i could look at too? As we are on a tight budget here with the 5 of us, so the knockoff tend to look good too.

I already have one Power Funtion set (8293) and have plans to get the SBRICK later on.

BTW, motors.....? I might be wrong, but this seems to be LEGO only... correct?

On ‎2017‎-‎03‎-‎22 at 7:59 AM, Rezvonflux said:

BTW, motors.....? I might be wrong, but this seems to be LEGO only... correct?

9398 includes:

2 L-motors

1 Servo motor

1 V2 IR receiver

1 6 AA Battery box

1 IR remote.

Regarding you other question, yes, this forum is for only lego,. Discussing counterfeit or knock-off products is frowned upon and strongly discouraged.